Sunday, 27 January 2013

Welcome

 
Hello everyone, My name is  Jan and I am happily married to a gentle kind man who recently has started to spank me.  Actually I don't know if anyone is reading this blog, possibly it is only of interest to me but having been inspired by the blogs I read, (Hi Lillie, Elle, Wilma, Roz, Zoe, Ami ) I have wanted to start talking myself.
For ages I have been interested in spanking and gradually introduced it to my husband in a fun way, its taken a while as we have been married for over thirty years. I finally plucked up courage to bring up a dd lifestyle to him. He was shocked to say the least and at first said he just could not envision the discipline and punishment side of things.
He soon caught on though with the aid of me reading other people's blogs out loud and dropping hints.:)
As everyone says we all do tttwd differently and we have settled into our way of things. Most of the time all goes well, basically we follow the 4ds, well he does and I try to with the aid of a variety of implements he has at his disposal.
The first time I realised that he was leading me and not being led by me in ttwd was when I was just getting ready to go to work and I just let the f word slip out. He marched me straight back up the stairs and used the hairbrush. I couldn't believe it and afterwards he said he enjoyed himself! From then on we have grown closer and closer ( and I have stopped swearing).
See you soon.
 
 
 
 
 
 


14 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blog and welcome to a very supportive and helpful community. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheeesh Jan...why didn't you tell me you were starting a blog!!! I can help you put the pictures on anytime you want..We'll do it together through the chat window!!

    I hope you find blogging as rewarding as most of us do !

    Love
    Willie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Jan, so happy you have started to blog. All I can say is don't rely on Willie because she hasn't managed to sort my pictures out yet! LOL!!!

    Hugs Ami

    PS It's nice to have someone else in my age range! Hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to have you join us.
    I look forward to getting to know you!
    Catrinka

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Jan...look forward to coming back to visit.

    If you have any questions about blogger, just post them on your blog, one or more of us have probably run into the issue and can help you.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi evryone Thankyou all for coming, I wish you were all haer and I could put the kettle on . Love all your blogs, . JanXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome Jan! This a great community and they're always I long to give advice old just lend a shoulder when you need it.... Glad you're here!

    Happy blogging!

    P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Jan thanks for the shout out! That really made my day. Welcome to blogging. I hope you love it as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the group Jan you couldn't find a more supportive bunch of people.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jan! I don't mean to add to your list...you already have lots of great blogs to read, but I'd love to come over and be a support.

    Welcome.

    ReplyDelete