Tuesday, 26 March 2013

A Conversational Breakthrough:)


Today is the most common day of the week for me to get a spanking. This could be maintenance, reset, punishment(often saved up:( ), fun :) or just plain because. It is hubby's day off you see. We spend the day together, just us, no kids, oldies (we have several of these, bless them), just us. Always at some point of the day we talk about ttwd, mostly it is like pulling teeth and this is the point where I feel like try as I might I am just a little bit in control. I don't want to be, not one teensy bit, but I started this and I want it so bad that I know I am always pushing just a bit.

Today something changed , not exactly Eureka but for us close to.

Now whether you believe it or not I am basically a good girl, He has stopped the swearing, (or the paddle has) I am pretty good on the housework stakes, I like looking after him, I don't lie, I am pretty respectful, yada yada yada. Yes, I am boring.

When we first started spanking it was a way to spice up our sex life, just for fun. Okay for a while, but I knew I wanted more. My hubby is a really gentle man and when I plucked up courage to explain about dd at first he was horrified. It took weeks before he would even consider it . Always though we have worked together in our marriage and so after a while he decided to try.  At first it felt like a game, like we were acting the part.
Gradually over the last nine months he has got braver,
  learn't to lecture ;((( , bought some implements, punished when he wanted to not when I wanted to.

Life has got better, we are closer, I feel calmer, he feels stronger, and today:


We were laying in bed this morning chatting and he said
"I am trying to think of a lecture I can give you but you have been too good. No spanking today, It's not right any more to just play at it, we are doing this properly now. "

Me - speechless!




 Finally he talked, he made the decisions, laid down a few ground rules, we are on our way at last.

So today I am spank free,  other more pleasurable activities took place instead, I am hoping for an erotic spanking to appear on the horizon whilst he admits he is hoping I do something naughty sooner rather than later!! My darling man has eyes like a hawk, I won't be getting away with much and a few new rules are starting to be introduced. You know what;

 I am a happy girl, married to a wonderful man who has taken this lifestyle on board for me and I appreciate him and everything he does for me so much, yep even the spankings with the bleeping paddle.
I hope that I don't let him down, I hope I behave, I hope that I can be the best I can for him. He is everything to me always.
 
I hope that you are all having a good day,

love Jan.xxxx


17 comments:

  1. Aaawww, that sounds wonderful Jan! All the hard work is so worth it, especially when a breakthrough like this comes. I'm so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grace, thanks so much, hope you are okay,
      love jan.xx

      Delete
  2. Hey Jan...sitting here with a big smile on my face. Congratulations to both of you! Keep up the great work. Love the pictures! ;)

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi cat, It is usually you who make me smile, thanks a lot, I love all cat pictures too, love
      Jan.xx

      Delete
  3. Awe Jan, I loved reading this and am sitting here with a big smile on my face too.

    A breakthrough indeed and you are definitely on your way. Congratulations to both of you. I'm so hapy for you.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ps, I love the pics too, soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Jan. It gave me a big huge smile. Something happens when they make this decision and own ttwd. It's so comforting. Enjoy these next days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw Jan that is just wonderful. It is so lovely when they own it and do it for themselves as well as us. Sitting here cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susie and Zoe, Thanks so much. You will not believe it but I am in trouble already. God I am such a blabbermouth. I was so rude and disrespectful this morning. I am never like this, I really don't know what got into me. I shouted at him. He has had to go to work now and so tomorrow is not going to be a good day. I AM AN IDIOT. I have apologised but he was so cross that he said he would wait till tomorrow when he was in a better mood. Oh dear, bet its that bleeping paddle. :((

      love Jan.xxxx

      Delete
  6. Oh well....you didn't have to wait long, I suppose. That snarly she-monster head was bound to surface. You can blame it on hormones, the colour of the sky,the taste of your cereal... WHATEVER...but the truly important things is that you have found the solution...so that nothing can fester for too long. Sarah,LD,UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, you are dead right there, less than 24 hours, otb :(. I am a hopeless case,lol
      Love Jan.xx

      Delete
  7. That's so great Jan! I'm so glad you guys are doing so well. I must admit that I'm a bit jealous that you get a whole day every week that is just the two of you. You are one lucky girl!

    Hugs

    P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are lucky, some weeks we have to fight to get that day but it is really important to us and we will try hard to find that space just for us. I appreciate that time so much
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  8. I'm glad you're so happy :) It's great that you are on the same page and progressing. I'm jealous about you being so naturally "good" as I just don't see how that works. Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I just don't have that much to be naughty about., Also my hubby is nowhere near as strict as the Ogre, I would run screaming into the hills. I think you are a good girl to put up with him:)
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  9. The cats are great! Sorry for being late to the party yet again! I hope we will be where you are in nine months! It's all quiet on the western front right now. I just wish it wasn't so wretchedly cold all the time! It's not conducive to spanking in a cold bedroom!

    Many hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry for being so late to read and respond...I am so glad to detect the happy tone in your voice in your writing...I do hope you get that erotic spanking soon! :-) Hugs, Terps

    ReplyDelete