Sunday, 24 March 2013

WHO WOULD YOU PICK?

Variety is the spice of life, so my mother says. We all like different things in life and that includes ttwd. No  couple does this thing the same as another and that is how it should be, but just for fun and please remember this is a VIRTUAL WORLD, who would you pick ? Imagine all our HoHs were in a big box of chocolates
Now we wouldn't all pick the same one would we? And  while I am sure that we all have very happily chosen our favourite, just for today lets imagine we have to pick a different one, who are you going to be spanked by today?
 
 
There are lots and lots to chose from in this virtual world and so please feel free to say who and why, after all they can't actually get anywhere near us :)
 
Now at the risk of offending someone, and I really don't wish to , I am going to give a few ideas to help you on your way. So will it be:
 
Ami's Starman (spatula anyone?)
Wilma's Barney (don't forget there's a plastic coathanger in that home)
Lillie's Ian (20 minutes with a belt!!!!)
Stormy's Ogre  (has own place of work, (cosy shed))
Elle's fireman (don't forget to say sir)
Roz's Rick (used to dealing with scrappy little dogs)
Ronnie's P (lots of implements to choose from)
My own hubby ( currently attached to a nice new wooden paddle )
PK's Nick ( likes to add a few stripes with his cane)
Sara's Grant ( the wisest one of all)
Lynda's Mick ( STRICT, Have you seen that list?)
Sarah's Peter ( spanks swiftly for sarcasm and sulking)
Zoe's Alec ( free corner time thrown in)
Lisa's Bas (hand spanking only)
Jared (or Rogue)
Rogue (or Jared)
 
 
Gosh I didn't realise how many spankers I know,lol. And this is only the tip of the iceberg so to speak. Please feel free to add one of your own , only not your own if you get my meaning. I am sorry if I have left anyone out, I just picked a few at random.
 
I suppose I ought to open this question up a little bit, so:
 if you are a HoH who do you want to spank just for a change.
 
As I am whiling away my lazy Sunday afternoon, making mischief here on the computer I am wondering if anyone will be brave enough to answer. My hubby says if I am going to ask this question I have to start you all off with my own answer. I would appreciate somebody else saying something afterwards as I don't want to be the only one out here.
 
Whom will I visit, well I don't like the idea of the coathanger, actually nothing plastic floats my boat, and Lillie, you can keep your marathon sessions with the belt ( I think I am terrified of Ian ).
Also when I said you could add to the list I did not mean Sean (yuk)n Connery.
I could say Sir,hmn, Too many implements at Ronnie's for my liking, I don't fancy looking like a zebra, I wouldn't  last long at Mick's  as my obedience levels are not that good. Grant's persistence is  heartwarming  never tried corner time.........but where will I go?
 
 
SO while you are all pondering this teensy little question I am packing my virtual bags and going to visit  ( oh gosh it's actually quite hard to say it now I have got to the end of my ramblings and have to spit it out),  I am off to see the
 Ogre,
 
 because I have a thing about sheds, yes I really do, and lets face it, he is deliciously bossy Also I love Stormy and it would give her a break.
So there you have it , come on ladies, tell all. Who would you pick to be spanked by??
 
(VIRTUALLY) :)
Hope you are all having good weekends
,love you lots
Jan.xxx


34 comments:

  1. I'd pick Wes.
    Oh, already did :)
    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll stick with my belt wielding caveman. ;)
    It feels like hours, but the 20 minutes includes scolding, rubbing, lecturing, giving me time to get it together and more scolding....sometimes, I wish he would just spank me and get it over with!
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bea and Lillie, You two are not playing this game properly you know. Love you both anyway.

      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  3. The snag is Jan, that it's probably "better the devil you know". For all I know, everyone else's HOH spanks much harder than Starman. Or much longer (the twenty minutes with a belt springs to mind because I just read a simply horrifying spanking story where the wife was spanked 50 times with a belt mostly on her thighs and the welts were so bad she could hardly move let alone walk for most of a week and even had difficulty sitting on the loo! - glad it was just fantasy!) or in a different position... We all feel happier with our own HOHs - and I think the answer is because we TRUST them. I would be worried that someone else's HOH would be thinking "My goodness, just look at her cellulite!"

    If I had to choose it would be.... no, sorry, I couldn't possibly say, but it would need to be someone with experience and who could wrestle the bitch/troll to the ground!!!

    Many hugs

    Ami

    PS A wooden paddle huh?! Hmmmm.... does it feel like the HH?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you let me have your email address?

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Ami, feel free to email me any time, its rosychuckles@gmail.com. Jan.xxx

      Delete
  5. Hi Ami, it is much worse than the hairbrush I can tell you. I thought it would be the same, but oh no and he loves it. He is so tempted to use it that I think he is spanking me more than before it's appearance in our arsenal. You are right of course, no one is going to be brave enough to name another. My man said I had to if I wanted to put up this post so I did, Took me ages to decide and then actually write it down lol. Thank god I won't meet the said person in reality. I would run a mile. Hope you are okay now,love
    Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jan, cannot we just pick one of those delicious chocolates?
    The thing is, as Ami, already said. It is not just the spanking. It is the trust that is packed in the spanking that you cannot bring with you to somebody else.
    Good luck with the Ogre!
    Hugs,
    Bas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bas, I suppose I should be grateful that I am not getting spanked by everyone for daring to suggest such a thing. Lisa is a lucky girl
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Easy peasy...BAS...bc it will not hurt (on his own account).
    What fun !
    Although, I too would prefer to wade into the chocs
    Sarah,LD,UK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sarah,at last someone who has come out to play, thank you so much. You are right but it was the shed that got me, :)))love Jan.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry Jan...nope, not volunteering to be spanked by anyone! But I will choose a dark chocolate out of the box. ;)

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops Cat, you better read June's comment, :)
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
    2. LOL Jan...read my reply to June! ;)

      Delete
  11. You just chose my Daddy, Cat! I'd choose him again any day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ACK!!!! No insult towards you or Ward JunieBug but I was really just choosing dark chocolate candy!!! ;)

      Delete
  12. I'd have to agree with the other ladies...I'd stick with my John. Truth is I choose him again everyday and he chooses me too (I have no idea why!)

    P

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with Ami! Better the devil you know ;)

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now then June, Pocahontas and Callie, Which part of you can't pick your own did you not read, I reckon you are all afraid of reprisals back at home, ;).
      If I am honest I too would play it safe, interesting how we are all so happy with our mates since starting ttwd. Lots of love Jan.xxxxx

      Delete
    2. *Grins* no reprisals, Jan. He's just my puzzle piece, the one that fills me as no one else can.

      Delete
  14. Hi Jan,

    I have to agree with the other ladies. I would choose my Rick every time ... and I would take one of those chocolates instead of a spanking any time!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Rick is pretty cool, so I get why, hmn chocolate or spanking? perhaps that is the question I should have asked! Loved catitude btw
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  15. So funny! And I can't believe you are headed our way..lol. Bring a new couch for the shed, would ya?

    Now my turn...I pick...(hands down..lol)....


    BAS!!

    He's sweet, likes dogs, is gentle and doesn't spank hard, and he's a good writer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh Stormy, That's two for Bas, he's a popular chap, I can't go there I am afraid of dogs lol, love Jan.xx

      Delete
  16. There's a box of chocolate on the table? Oh boy...srsly you thought anyone one of us ladies would pick a spanking over chocolate??? ;)

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, some days I would definitely pick chocolate but then again some days...... love
      Jan.xxx

      Delete
  17. I'm still distracted by the chocolates. :0

    Spankings...what are those? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susie, you are too easily distracted, I'm sure mm will explain in detail, :)
      love jan.xx

      Delete
  18. I thought we had to pick a chocolate:) I have to agree with others, better the devil you know.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well you do have lots of implements to choose from and a fun HOH :)
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  19. OMG Jan! I can't believe I missed this!
    Ok, the ladies here are just to tied up to their own husbands.
    But as no one spanks me, I have the right to choose my own imaginary HoH, havent'I?
    So, Bas wouldn't do. He is too much a fatherly figure to me and I love him immensly for this.
    I have no doubt, I'd choose Mick.
    Thanks for the laugh, Jan.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey, you are brave, Have you seen how strict he is? have fun
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  20. I'm quite horrified to realize that I am THIS far behind in catching up. Sorry!

    On another note, I'm shocked -- shocked, I say -- that no one voted for me to spank them. *sigh* :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rogue, I love reading your blog, but oh gosh you are far behind sweetie. I know Bas won hands down. Mostly everyone was too chicken to play!! Hope you and Jared are having fun with ttwd , I know we are
      Lots of love Jan.xx

      Delete