Friday, 5 April 2013

Happiness

This post is not actually about anything. Sorry, my life is just jogging along, nothing to report, lots of work for both of us. Not much spanking as I am too busy to be naughty and he is too busy to notice (how much banned substances I am pouring down my throat. NO NO NO it's only chocolate not what you were thinking of!! ) It's been banned by him since Easter :(

 I am thinking of all of you though and my biggest hope for all of you this weekend is a little bit of happiness. If it's spanking you want I hope it is forthcoming, if it's no spanking then I hope it's not forthcoming. I wish for everyone in Blogland what you wish for yourselves. There are a few struggling bloggers at the moment, I am hoping for all of you that this weekend brings a bit of peace and serenity.
 
Can I also say that through this blogging lark I have made a real life , only a couple of hours away, lovely new friend. I am so excited, we hope to meet, and we really talk to each other, so:

 Hi Ami , I am very very pleased to meet you. If you were here right now I would give you these:
 
 
Actually there are a lot of lovely ladies who deserve and or need flowers  about now, Consider these shared with all of you.
 
Have a great weekend everyone
love Jan.xxx
 
P.S. Guess what my favourite colour is??? :))))))

26 comments:

  1. Well, it is a beautiful ribbon.
    Blue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking purple. Seriously, love the spring new look and the bouquet is beautiful. Ami should love it, I know I would. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope:)
      Hope your weekend is good too
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful flowers! I am so happy you both live close enough to visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle, hope you are okay, I am so happy to meet her
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  4. So glad to hear you have finalised a meet up.Hoping you enjoy every moment together.Nice of you to reach out too.....I'm sure behind and within the blogs folk are helping oneanother out.It's in all of us, at the end of the day Sarah,LD,UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, I'd like to meet you too one day, love Jan.xxxxx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hi Lillie, I love your new post, Like the paddle did you?
      Love Jan.xxx

      Delete
  6. That's very sweet. I hope you have fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Jan for the lovely thoughts. The bouquet is beautiful and I love your new look.

    So glad to hear you two are close enough to meet in person, how awesome! I hope you enjoy and have fun together.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Roz, glad you like the flowers, Its a bit too much really but I don't care !
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  8. Hello, Jan. I like your alias "english rose" .
    Glad you could meet Ami.

    Hmmm,,, color: can it be pink?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi and welcome Mona Lisa, Yes yes yes it is What a clever girl you are:)
      Please can you tell Bas, (still giggling)
      love Jan.xxx

      Delete
  9. Oh I'm so happy for you and Ami! I hope you have fun getting to know each other.

    The blog is pretty too!

    I want some chocolate but it is spring and I'll take whatever comes my way. Right now that is ducks and geese and migrating songbirds. They bring me tons of joy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susie, I don't care what season it is , I still want chocolate, I am not so fond of geese, but I do like a spring flower or two to go with my chocolate:)
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  10. I love the happy flowers! And and how wonderful to have a friend nearby... Thanks for all the positive wishes... :-) Hugs, Terps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terps, Hope that you have recovered okay from the prang the other day. We dancers are tough girls aren't we?
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  11. Well, although we live in the frozen North (!) it would appear the children will migrate to the South for Uni (and jobs !). Eldest leaves for Oxford this September. I'm already planning my girly w/ends in combination with seeing her ! Sarah,LD,UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Excellent, both Oxford for uni and a chance to meet. Brilliant
      love Jan.xx

      Delete