Thursday, 25 April 2013

Hubby

 I like doing these memes, he wasn't so keen but he doesn't read my blog so here goes:)

1. He's sitting in front of the T.V., what's on? Criminal Minds or Elementary

2. You're out to eat: what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Balsamic vinegar

3.The most striking thing about his physical appearance? He is not striking, but to me his goodness shines out.

4.You go out to eat  and have a drink: what does he order? Fish and a real ale

5.Where did he go to high school? One of three in his home town

6.What size shoe does he wear? A UK size 9

7.If he were to collect anything what would it be? Ditchfield Glass

8.What is his favourite type of sandwich? Cheese and onion in white bread

9.What would he eat every day if he could? Something different!

10.What is his favourite cereal? Weetabix

11.What would he never wear? Pink

12.What is his favourite sports team? not really into sport

13.Who did he vote for? He won't tell me but I do know

14.Who is his best friend?ME

15.What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't? I talk too much(this was the easiest question of all)

16. What is his heritage?100% English

17.You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind? Lemon Drizzle

18.Did he play sports in High school? Athletics

19.What could he spend hours doing? Photography and messing with his photos on the computer

20.What is one unique talent he has? He is the only one allowed to spank me:))

25 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Love your answer to no. 3
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DF he is such a lovely man, I am so lucky
      Love Jan.xx

      Delete
  2. Love reading your/his answers. Don't think I'd like his sandwich, but he and Nick could really bond over photography and editing pictures on the computer. And about spanking their wives, of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PK, I don't like his sandwich either, he does love his photography.
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  3. Criminal Minds and Elementary two of the shows my husband favors. Sounds as if he is into eating "healthy" but not too crazy about the cheese and onion sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leverage is yet another tv programme he enjoys as well, what about your husband
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  4. Fun reading your answers, Jan! I am the one who loves messing around on the computer with photos, and photography around here. Thanks for sharing these about your hubby! Rob isn't too excited about answering these either. LOL! Hugs!

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually he wasn't too keen on me answering for him either, there is a possibility I could be in a little bit of trouble;))
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  5. Hi Jan,

    This is a great meme, I enjoyed your answers and getting to know a bit more about your hubby. Mine would spend hours messing around on the computer and with photography too.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, what is it about the messing with the photos on the computer. I just like to have an album to browse through
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  6. LOL, thanks for sharing this one Jan!

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved learning more about your husband. I am the photographer in our family. I spend time editing and organizing them on the computer with the intention that someday I am going to print them and put them into albums... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terps, hope you are okay now. I am not allowed near the camera!!
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
    2. I am, thank-you...I have taken less pictures as the kids have gotten older but I took hundreds of photos when they were really little... :-)

      Delete
  8. This is a really nice meme, all about your hubby. I love this, because it is nice to flesh out people's better half.
    hugs
    lillie
    PS - sounds like you have a wonderful hubby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lillie, yes I do thanks. I have just read your new post. I must admit I play up when our oldest comes home, god knows why we do it;))
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  9. Hi Jan,

    This is my first time here and I love your decor ;) Brice is an Englishman moved here at age 4. I am looking forward to visiting often.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is INDEED a talent to celebrate !

    Sarah,LD,UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, yes it is, and I think it is the same talent that Peter has in your house!
      Love Jan.xx

      Delete
  11. Sorry I am late here!
    Weetabix? We talk about that here as well as porridge. Isn't it funny how we call similar things by different names? For us Weetabix is Shredded Wheat and porridge is Oat Meal.
    I digress....sorry! I loved hearing about your hubby!
    Hope things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Minelle, If you call Weetabix Shredded Wheat, what do you call Shredded Wheat? In the UK they are two completely different cereals. LOL! I wonder what other cereals you have that are the same as ours but with different names?

      Hugs

      Ami

      Delete
  12. Hi Minelle. shredded wheat is not the same as Weetabix, who can eat shredded wheat? ugh
    I am a bit better thanks
    Love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know I am very late with this!

    Starman would so agree with the wearing of pink! You know, I forgot all about traditional fish and chips and mushy peas!

    What is Ditchfield Glass? Sounds interesting.

    Hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete