Monday, 8 April 2013

Please May I Have a Turn?

I couldn't resist a turn at the three word meme :)

1.Where is your cell phone? In the kitchen
2.Boyfriend/girlfriend? kind, lovely husband
3.Hair? Short and Blonde
4.Your mother? Sweet but bonkers
5.Your Father? Bonkers, not sweet
6.Your favourite items? Dancing shoes, kindle
7.Your dream last night? Can't remember one
8.Your favourite drink? Martini and Lemonade
9.Your dream Guy/ Girl? My wonderful husband
10.The room you are in? The sitting room
11.Your fear? Losing my husband
12.What do you want to be in ten years? Spanked and retired
13.Who did you hang out with last night? My magnificent Tabby
14.What are you not? Thin, quiet, rich
15.Are you in love? With my husband
16.One of your wish items? A grand child
17.What time is it? Six thirty two
18.The last thing you did? Had a bath
19.What are you wearing? Nightdress, dressing gown
20.Your favourite book? any Dick Francis
21.The last thing you ate?  Fish and chips
22.Your Life? Happily Married wife
23.Your mood? calm at minute
24.Your friends? whoever's reading this
25.What are you thinking about right now? These hard questions
26.Your car? A silver Kia
27,What are you doing at the moment? This daft quiz!
28.Your summer?  Relaxing at home
29.Your relationship status? Extremely happily married
30What is on your tv screen? six o'clock news
31.When is the last time you laughed? At lunchtime today
32.Last time you cried? My last spanking
33.School? Back next week  

It is harder than you think , hope everyone's happy
love Jan.xx

27 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Jan. Love the description of your parents!
    Have to know, were there mushy peas with the fish&chips?
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I refused the mushy peas, can't stand them, am a very fussy eater. Very accurate description of the parents actually!!
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  2. Jan,

    Enjoyed reading your answers. Thanks for joining in.

    Spanked and retired, like that.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to be spanked and retired a bit sooner than ten years really:)
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  3. enjoyed reading this Jan - know you a little better now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Lillie, I am an open book, talk too much, eat too much, spanked too much - more three word answers for you. Lots of love
      Jan.xx

      Delete
  4. Jan it seems we are very, very much alike! I was back at school today - not thrilled. I'll have my answers up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh bless you, I only work part time at school, then I teach dance part time too.
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  5. No mushy peas !! Shame on you, you softy Southerner !
    Sarah,LD,UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No peas in any form thankyou very much! tough northern girl:)
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  6. Spanked and retired, huh? lol Cute! This was a fun one, wasn't it? I enjoyed reading your answers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grace, yes it was fun, retired as soon as possible please, and spanked always:))
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  7. Great fun here! How come some people have more and different questions? Well I love fish and chips...yum! I want to know how many of us are teachers or retired teachers out here! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most people I think , wonder what that means? Someone should start a meme!!
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  8. Hmmm... Fish and chips..... Yum !

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, and I had a Martini and lemonade too, decadent!
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  9. Your friends? whoever's reading this... is my favorite. That made me smile. Nice answer friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogland has lead me to so many new friends, I am a lucky girl
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  10. How come you got more questions than I did?!!! I love Tabbies! But we have a black witch's cat with a dented ear. Your answers were great. I love fish and chips too! Especially at Dunwich!

    Hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way - I love your new blog! I am jealous! It's so springlike!

      Delete
    2. hi Ami, I took the questions from Cassie's place, It's like the flowers in the previous posts, ( the blog I mean) Yeah Dunwich and Aldeburgh for fish and chips.
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  11. Thanks for sharing Jan. Great fun answers. I love where you want to be in 10 years time LoL. Knew one of your favourite items would have to be you dancing shoes :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, silver and sparkly, I am such a girl. Give me a rhinestone and I'm anybody's.
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  12. I'm so glad you joined in the fun. Yes, it IS harder than you might think.
    I don't know why #27 is even in the list; it's a daft question.

    Hugs.
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hermione, I liked doing it, daft or not. What does that say about me?
      love Jan.xx

      Delete