Wednesday, 29 May 2013

"Do as You are Told!"

This is the tale of the first  "do as you are told" to be combined with  too much alcohol in our house.:(

Once upon a time......

We had friends over for dinner.  "How nice " I hear you cry. A very nice couple, (vanilla of course as was to be expected) No trouble then, just a lovely Chinese meal, yes they even escaped my cooking, lots of chat, lots of wine. Perfect.

Hubby set off to fetch said friends while I finished tidying, laying the table, putting out nibbles. All done, I  just had  a quick Martini and lemonade to get me in the party mood. Soon back with our guests, hubby had ordered the food on the way for delivery, more drinks swiftly followed.
In my defence can I mention that I am not a big drinker, but I do have some new glasses to drink from and they are so sweet I couldn't resist  a top up or two. The evening was great, although I will say that the chap could do with standing up for himself just a tad. I think in times gone by I would not have noticed but with the advent of ttwd into our lives, I find myself noticing how hen pecked the men around me are!!


The food was fine , after the meal we were talking away and I found myself with our very demanding elderly cat sitting on my lap ( because I wouldn't get off his armchair!) I needed my husband to do something for me and having asked him a couple of times and got no response I suddenly said:


JUST DO AS YOU ARE TOLD!!!

Honestly I do not know whose face this is . Mine or his. I think for a split second we both looked at each other with identical expressions of horror. He recovered first, The look swiftly followed, I looked down , our friends laughed and said "that's you told!" to hubby. Oh god  oh god now what.
 
My heart beat faster, would he say something? I skedaddled into the kitchen and made coffee in double quick time, no more alcohol for me:((
My beloved never said a word and the evening continued on. Somehow though I knew retribution would follow at some point.
 
When our friends left, taxied into the distance, as to be fair I was not alone in the drinking stakes, we soon tidied up and went to bed, neither of us saying a word about my little faux pas.
 
The next morning however, I took hubby his tea in bed and  attempted to apologise, blaming my accidental slip on the drink. "Am I in trouble?" was met with "Do you really need to ask that question?"   Gulp
 
Normally spankings are fairly light hearted, even punishment ones have a friendly side to them. I do think though that I may just have overstepped the mark  just an inch or two.
 
 
"Get that nightie off and get in the corner!"
 
"what! we don't do that , NO  NO , I've never been there, and naked ! NO I didn't mean it..
 
 
"Well I do, move right now, cos it will be worse if you don't get moving"
 
 
Realising he did actually mean it I was speechless, I did however move , huffing and puttering as I went.  After a few moments He came up to me and whispered in my ear , "how do you feel now stood there thinking about giving orders to me"
Actually I did feel guilty and I told him so. I sagged into the wall,
 
"Stand up" ,he barked at me. Who is this man? I could hear him getting out his weapons of a** destruction, 
 Now , lecturing is not usually his forte, but  I think I may just have upset him a teeny bit  because oh my goodness he has really got the hang of it.
 
"Stand up "  he said, "I've just told you that" and suddenly he flicked his belt across my backside a couple of times as I stood there.
 
I couldn't help myself, " I need a warm up !" I shrieked.
"This is the warm up" he chuckled.
Over the bed I soon went  to be thoroughly spanked with his hand.
 When the cane came out he expected me to count , I lost track at three and then kicked ( I know this is a bad habit of mine but I can't help it).
Repeatedly telling me to keep my legs down, he finally tapped them with the cane mid thigh:((
 
I leapt up dancing round and earn't myself a few with the bleeping paddle to finish with. I was a wriggling jiggling mess by  now, begging and pleading with him to stop.
 
 "What's the magic word ? he growled.
 
"Sorry, sorry ,sorry, I won't do it again  I promise  I promise.
 
"You had better not ", admitting he was an inch away from letting slip to our friends that I wouldn't be getting away with it, I realised that I had indeed had a lucky escape.
 
 
That particular phrase has been washed from my memory banks, I am sure I will never utter it again  ;).
 
 Normal service resumed shortly after and all was forgiven. I have learnt an important thing , the person in our home who says "DO AS YOU ARE TOLD" isn't me.
 
 



24 comments:

  1. That darn alcohol - it gets us in trouble all the time. I guess it lets out the "inner us".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, I think that because I don't drink much that is why it went straight to my big mouth:)))
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  2. My Dragon gives me alcohol to keep me out of trouble. Just enough to get the giggles. I haven't been sent to the corner yet but I know that sinking feeling. The one that happens when I am told to strip. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there and welcome to my blog, I was a teeny bit giggly too. I have never been to the corner before, I was a bit surprised but I can't say I was exactly innocent either so...
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  3. Are your "stripes" still there?! I am SO GLAD you found us both chairs with cushioned seats to sit on whilst we had our lunch!

    What a great day Jan, we must do it again, preferably without any spankings!

    Hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ami, I do still have a mid thigh level stripe right across, good job it's not short wearing weather at the moment ( actually in all honesty I am not a shorts wearer at the best of times but still...). Thanks for a great day, we will do it again soon
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  4. Oh dear Jan, whatever happened to glasses of submission? I can see that getting you in trouble!

    Glad he seems to have his HoH hat on. Sorry about the spanking though. Corner time sucks doesn't it?

    I see Ami's comment. Glad you two had such a lovely time together.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, his hoh hat is definitely on his head at the moment and yes corner time is not my favourite occupation!!
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  5. ACK! The most unbelievable things have come flying out of my mouth at times too. After I think - Am I insane? And Ian has actually remarked on his level of disbelief following a rash comment. I am glad you survived your reckoning and that you had a wonderful time with Ami.
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lillie, We were both stunned by my big mouth actually, It is not my usual mode of behaviour, I suppose I should just be grateful that I didn't swear at him as well. lol
      Ami and I had a lovely time thanks and hope to do it again
      love Jan.xx.

      Delete
  6. LOL, ummm ooops. Lesson learnt. Theres something about a bit of Dutch courage that makes us feel invisible isn't there?

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Callie, The problem was I was too visible!!!
      Love Jan.xx

      Delete
  7. What is it about a glass or two of alcohol that loosens our lips, turns our brain to mush and makes us feel invincible? I have no idea, but I know I have to be more careful these days! I guess you've learned that now too. At least he didn't say anything in front of your friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you imagine how bad that would have been, It's enough to turn you to drink. lol
      I am tea total at the minute
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  8. Heeeeey, so glad the two of you met up.At least you could...um...sympathise with oneanother ???!

    Jolly well make sure I'm included in any bigger meet up.

    It's grim up North.

    But grimmer to not be part of the party !

    Sarah,LD,UK
    PS On a serious note with recent news in the UK I can see why HOH's get worried about meet ups. But they are so worthwhile and necessary and I think we do just 'know'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't it be cool for us all to meet up, we need a central point somewhere in middle England. Now that would be a fun weekend
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  9. Well Jan, I didn't read the comments, but if nobody has done already, welcome to the very exclusive blogland club of noodleheads!

    If it makes you feel any better, last year I referred to my husband as my "man slave" in front of family. I didn't even realize what I'd done--was that clueless. He was about as impressed as your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A man slave, that is priceless lol. I wouldn't dare. I think I may be in a teeny bit of trouble tomorrow as hubby told me he didn't like my attitude this morning just as he left for his shift at work. :((
      At least no one was here this morning!
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  10. Oh boy howdy! You are crazy or brave or both. I read this with horror, lol, thinking of how things would go for me if I ever said that!

    Better be careful because that didn't sound fun at all. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am being carefulish lol I don't think I will ever say that again. I am 100% certain that I wouldn't have said it to the ogre in the first place. He is much more scary than my chap;)
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  11. That liquid courage will get you every time! Yikes! They do seem to react even worse when it's in front of people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was polite in front of our friends but I think if it were to happen again he would say something to embarrass me back so I will be careful with that martini next time>
      Love Jan.xx

      Delete
  12. Hi Jan,

    What I thought was neat was that you recognized what you did right away. I see that as growth.

    And I'm glad that your hubby chose not to embarrass you, but to give you a warning - that's strong motivation in my book. Bummer about the spanking though......but now it's all dealt with and forgiven.

    :) Cali

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad he slept on it :) First of all...he was probably smart and knew that if he would have spanked you while you were still a little intoxicated it wouldn't have been half as bad (wink)

    ReplyDelete