Friday, 19 July 2013

Sunny's Meme

 My go, my go,
 I love doing these.

1. WHAT DO YOU WEAR TO BED? a satin nightie ( and socks in winter!)

2.WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE PET NAME FOR YOUR SO? babe, darl, peachy (work it out)

3.WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE THING TO DO ON A RAINY DAY? sex, spanking, reading..

4.YOUR FAVOURITE SNACK FOOD? chocolate

5.DO YOU CRY AT SAD MOVIES? maybe, but to tell the truth I watch very few films, I'd rather read the story than see it. It's a standing joke among my friends that I have never seen any films !

6.WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE IMPLEMENT TO BE SPANKED WITH?  anything leather, mm yummy.

7.IS YOUR HAIR LONG OR SHORT? short bob

8.WHAT SIZI IS YOUR BED? a double, lovely and snuggly.

9. DO YOU HAVE SEX WITH THE LIGHTS ON OR OFF? Because of hubby's job sex is mostly a day time activity for us so it's light anyway

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE AROUND THE HOUSE OUTFIT? sadly I am not that way inclined I am just as likely to be found in a dress, I don't do scruffyor relaxed. If  I am poorly maybe silky pjs.

11. HOW DO YOU DRINK YOUR TEA OR COFFEE? I don't drink tea and my coffee is white no sugar

12.ARE YOU A BARGAIN HUNTER? Is there any other way to shop?

13.DO YOU THINK BALD MEN ARE SEXY? god NO

14.ARE YOU A GOOD DRIVER? again god NO  I am hopeless

15. IN A 24 HOUR PERIOD HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU SPEND WATCHING TV? an hour maybe two if there is actually something good on!

16.NAME THE LAST BOOK YOU READ Captive's desire by Natasha Knight. ( I have been reading it all afternoon, it's fab.

17. WOULD YOU RATHER BE HOT OR COLD? hot, cold makes my pain worse:((

18.HOW MANY HOURS A DAY DO YOU SPEND ON THE INTERNET? a couple every other day

19.DO YOU LIKE FACIAL HAIR ON A MAN? NO NO NO, hate it

20.ARE YOU A SMOKER? No never tried it and never will.

20 comments:

  1. Wow, a woman in a dress. Ray would love it.

    Thanks for sharing the meme. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. got a dress on right now, cooking sunday lunch for my men.:))
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  2. Leather hey?!! What can I say?!!

    Liked your meme! And Natasha's book is great - I read it this week!

    Hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got to love leather, it's much nicer than wood:(
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  3. I love it when my friends do a meme, I always find out more about them. The last time I wore a dress was August 29, 2003.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously!!! Are you joking? , that's amazing, you must be winding me up lol
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  4. Oh so fun! I love it! I like wearing dresses though rarely have the opportunity to wear one in day to day life...so when I go out...I always dress up... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dressing up for my man, that's the best thing
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  5. I like your answers, Rose. Some are vehement! I like seeing how we all are the same or very different. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had a vehement week, took it out on the meme!
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  6. Hi Jan,

    This is a fun meme. I love your answers! LoL .. but ... good lord, a pom who doesn't drink tea? That will never do! (I think I can say that because although I live in NZ, I'm a born pom LoL)

    Love you answers to 3 and 4 and I don't like facial hair on men either, well, my man anyway :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hate tea, love chocolate, what can I say?
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  7. Fun Meme. Thanks for sharing. I bought a dress the other day and P asked if I was feeling OK - I don't do dresses:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless him, dresses are so easy, I love feeling girly
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  8. I have never seen my husband without a moustache and I met him at 17.....however, I like beards and moustaches....I think they are sexy.
    Loved reading your answers, Rose.
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I much prefer clean shaven men, my youngest son had a beard for ages and I hated it. He shaved it off for the oldest son's wedding and I cried!!He looked so beautiful. He has kept it off since, says he has outgrown that phase. :)
      love Jan,xxx

      Delete
  9. Hey Jan...Love reading friends answers to memes...so much fun. ;) Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, hope you are getting on okay
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  10. Great meme!

    I wear skirts some times. However I always wish I could wear those long casual dresses. I always feel like I am too short and plump!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I don't do long and casual, I do shift dresses and fitted, pencil skirts for work and knee length flirty for dancing. I am too plump for hippy stuff!!
      love Jan. xx

      Delete