Friday, 9 August 2013

Punishment, Presents and Peculiar Persons.

This is the story of my very ordinary week, just an ordinary everyday, probably dull, to you dear readers, week.
At the moment I am having to keep a diary for my occupational therapist ( as the next step in my pain relief treatment). Now for a start I am hating it as I feel that I am just moaning if I am poorly and honestly how fun is her job going to be reading that !! Also and here is the problem how can I actually write what happens in my life.

 I decided I would write a ttwd diary for the week .

However I can't show it to Sarah can I? Do you see my dilemma? Anyway here goes.

Monday.

Today is hubby's day off. We always go out and catch up on our banking, chores for our various oldies ( we have five in various different places and with differing needs :((   )  and have a snack somewhere together. Today though I am awaiting  my fate for Thursday's ,and I am quoting here

 "petulance and pouting and generally being a pain in the **s" .

 Who me? I am sure you cannot believe it can you?  I duly put a very girly frock on and  pretended I had forgotten. He had not:(

The day was lovely, the evening ...
 
Seriously, I am sure I wasn't that bad but I think his memory is defective, my beloved made it seem as if I had committed  a heinous crime:
 
TELL ME WHY WE ARE HERE
 
 
I don't know, you have kept me waiting so long I have forgotten.
 
 
 
THAT'S BECAUSE I WAS SO ANGRY AT THE TIME, THERE I WAS TRYING TO SORT OUT THE GARDEN AND GET EVERYWHERE NICE FOR YOU AND THERE YOU WERE WHINING AND POUTING AND GENERALLY BEHAVING LIKE A FIVE YEAR OLD.
 
I still think you should let me off, there ought to be a statute of limitations or something saying if you have to wait more than a day you are automatically forgiven.
 
 
NOT A CHANCE IN THIS HOUSE AND YOU ARE STILL WHINING. ENOUGH!
 
 
I couldn't stop with the attitude though, my mouth seemed to have a life of it's own.
 
 
WE ARE GOING TO BE HERE FOR EVER IF YOU DON'T JUST CONCEDE DEFEAT AND SAY THE MAGIC WORD
 
 
I still think you were wrong to go this long blah blah blah.......
 
 At this point the talking stopped and the sorries began shortly after.
 
 
 
I don't imagine you need the rest but can I just say I DON'T LIKE WOOD.  
 
 
Monday night was however much more pleasurable, harmony restored. 
 
 
Tuesday.
 
This was a truly lovely day. I stopped with the attitude, we spent the day without worrying about anyone else just each other and my bestest, wonderfullest hubby bought me a
And guess what was inside  ...( no, nothing naughty, get your mind out of the gutter)

 
It is a beautiful bracelet, he surprised me when we were walking though a shop, he spotted it and hey presto next thing it was on my wrist. I am a lucky girl. I am sure you can surmise how grateful I was......
 
 
Wednesday.
 
An ordinary day, housework, cooking and then in the afternoon I met a very peculiar person. On the recommendation of my occupational therapist and a friend of mine I met a hypnotherapist.
 
A nice unassuming chap, friendly, kind  and sure he could help me. At this point I maybe should say that I am just a teeny bit ( oh okay massively ) sceptical. I insisted hubby was around and  said hypnotist ( I'll call him Harry) started on his endeavours. First came the chat, I was good at that bit incidentally.
Then came the relaxing . Oh Christ I felt such a fool, I did however manage to relax my body just fine. It was my brain that had the trouble. Also I was panicking that he could make me give up all my secrets ( he didn't look the spanking type to me!).
I could not count backwards from 100 without coming out of my relaxed state, so I threw a wobbly and the poor man had to deviate from his normal script and try another way.
Eureka, I was there, open to his sleeping and pain free suggestions. He also taught me some self hypnosis techniques and armed with this newfound knowledge I was returned to reality.
 
So far so good and then he threw me a suggestion that showed he clearly had no idea about the type of person I am. He suggested for pain relief:
 
 I was totally and completely gobsmacked, I am the last person on the entire planet to ever use an illegal drug. My husband fell about laughing, I am not sure whether that was at the suggestion or the look on my face  but this when  I told my kids they laughed their socks off too..
 
That night however, I employed my new abilities and slept for SEVEN hours instead of my usual three or four in two goes so I love Harry, mad ideas aside.
 
 
 
Thursday.
 
 A normal morning at home, behaving nicely pandering to a tired hubby,  teaching in the evening and home with poorly legs to try out my talents again. It really works. I have now decided to see Harry again, for weight loss this time. The damn pills make me put on weight so I am going to try my hardest to get it off  somehow. Sleeping  like a baby I don't even notice when Hubby rocks up in the middle of the night and joins me in the bed. ( Normally I am awake and chatting when he gets in).
 
 
Friday.
 
I decide to fill the cupboards with groceries ,  shop for, and visit my mother. Usually on a Friday I do nothing as I am recovering from dancing so who knew.? I am on the mend, at least for a while.
 
I spent all afternoon reading blogs and decide I must post.
 
I now feel like this:
 
I love this feeling I get when I use those techniques , My hubby says I look like this:
 Long may it continue I say.
So can I ask
 
 
Have you ever been hypnotised?
 
 
I hope you all have a lovely weekend, I will use my new found talents and hypnotise you all into it  if you like. Maybe Harry can hypnotise us all to be good,      or maybe not..........................
 
love Jan.xxxxxx
 


20 comments:

  1. Hi Jan love your diary!
    Statute of limitations - good attempt sorry it failed!
    Hypnotism - would it work during a spanking? :)
    Hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DF , It was worth a try, who would be brave enough to ask a hypnotist to suggest this though? Not me
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  2. Love your diary. Sorry your pleas for mercy didn't work. Happy that Harry did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, thanks, am all recovered now and still sleeping
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  3. You are so lucky with hypnosis. I am tempted myself. The only time I was hynotised I went into regression and ended up on a slave galley somewhere in the Med. Spooky. But typical of me. Like the thought it can help you lose weight. That would be wonderful wouldn't it?! Very exciting.

    Tell you what - we'll do a leather/wood swap. Then you can be the one with ping-pong paddle shaped rings all over your butt for a week from this darn rose paddle! I do, however, enjoy the burning sensation so much I must be kinkier than I thought. LOL!

    Your bracelet is simply beautiful. You have such a lovely husband. How romantic is that!

    Hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ami, I do like the idea of the leather paddle, we have looked in a few shops but can't find one we fancy.
      He is super duper husband that is true, I am lucky
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  4. LOL at Ami's comment. Sure, the grass is always greener, and the bum LESS rosey on the other side of the fence!

    You know Jan, you should move to Canada. You can get pot as a prescription here! LOL. Maybe smoke a joint before you get spanked!

    love,
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Willie, welcome to my new look blog, lol OMG you are so naughty suggesting such a thing, tell Barney you need to be spanked at once, Ami will lend him a paddle, drugs!!!
      What kind of country do you live in?
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  5. Oh Jan your diary is fun. So glad the hypnosis worked. Never done it myself. Like you I would be very skeptical going in. A good night's sleep can make all the difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zoe, I am such a non believer but I am still sleeping well. In fact my husband says I have gone the other way now and am sleeping all day long.
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  6. Hi Jan,

    Loved your diary, this was great to read and you always find the cutest cat pics :)

    Ouch! Sorry about how you week started out. That statute of limitations argument never seems to work does it ... sigh. The bracelet is gorgeous. How lovely of him.

    I'm so glad the hypnosis is working for you. I would have been skeptical too and have never tried it.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love cats, especially my own elderly gent (he is 18). I still think he should not have made me wait so long but don't tell him please! I have worn my bracelet everyday, he is the best. I can't believe the hypnosis but I am going to try him fro weight loss next. Who knows?
      love Jan.
      P.S. Hope your country is quake free at the minute.

      Delete
  7. I forgot to say ... I love your new look! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh the new look is down to the aid of a skilled computer friend called Wilma. You may have heard of her. :))

      Delete
  8. So glad that you were able to get a good night's sleep - sleep is so important. I have never tried hypnosis but am open to the idea of it. What a beautiful bracelet - that was sweet of your man to think of you. :-) And I love the new look of your blog. Lovely. Hugs, Terpsichore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't sleep so much last night. Yesterday was my best friend's 50th and I went to visit her, without hubby and drank far too much champagne. ( She is my rich friend!!)
      I could hardly walk home in a straight line, I mistakenly texted hubby and when he saw the spelling mistakes in the text he worked it out!
      Willie helped with the blog, she has a step by step for idiots I think,
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  9. Please, Please, please share your sleeping techniques with me...I beg you!
    So sorry about the attitude adjustment....however the rest of the week sounds delightful!!
    Hope this week begins beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See Terps reply for whether my week begins well!!:(
      I think to be able to do the sleeping thing you would have to be hypnotised first. All I have to do now is get in a comfy position and close my eyes and then say relax four times in my head and hey presto When I go to sleep it is much deeper than usual. He put this in my tiny brain though so I imagine you need to see a hypnotherapist first. I am amazed that it works because I am usually hopeless at all this sort of stuff.
      It is worth a try and I only needed one session so it's not too expensive.
      love Jan.xxx

      Delete
  10. hi Jan, love your diary and your new look blog!! Well done Wilma!! I'm desperate to start my blog and connect with everybody but my IT skills are poor! Sorry you have been in so much pain, has the hypnosis helped? I suffer with RA and am really struggling at the moment with it and trying to keep sane in school holidays etc, today is one of those days!!! I love your bracelet too! What a romantic hubby you have. My HOH acquired a "lovely" paddle from London Tanners! It's very well made and called a "boudoir",, lol. It certainly hurts like hell but preferable to wooden spoon which I hate, I'm not good with wood and got myself into a situ on Sunday! Hadn't been spanked for a while as kids around etc and I just couldn't handle evil wooden spoon. I ended up wriggling and writhing around that M got really exasperated ....think you can guess the outcome. Take care Milly UK

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi MIlly, I have to say I am not really good on the computer but starting the blog is ok if you use blogger.com. Just open a gmail account for emails with google and follow the instructions on blogger. It is easy really just do it step by step ( or ask Wilma ). Ooh I hate the spoon too. Yesterday I got the wooden paddle for attitude in the car:((
    Hope you okay, love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete