Monday, 2 September 2013

Scaring my HOH

This is the tale of a night in the life of my Hoh.


Once upon a night time in a small seaside town lived a  kind and unassuming man. He was married to a sometimes sweet, sometimes sassy wife who loved him very much ( even whilst she was trying his patience ).   Recently  his wife of many years had come to him with ideas of dominance and  spanking, hard for such a gentle man to absorb. However wishing to please his wife, this dear soul had begun to enforce rules with a hard hand and an even harder paddle.

 Life was good, there were after all not many rules in his house and his wife was a good girl on the whole. (Okay I may be exaggerating here, but it is a story!)

He worked hard for a living, I cannot say what he does for a living,....

Now this particular night had been fairly uneventful until nearing the end of his long arduous evening when a distress call was put out by another of his workmates. Being near to his friend  he rushed to his aid.

A drunken lout indeed, frightening all and sundry. this gentle hero stepped in, called the local law enforcement and endured the violence of the rowdy  lout until  an arrest was made.

At long last he thought, it is time to return to my wife and snuggle up for a few hours until day break.







Now one of the few rules our hero had set for his errant wife was not to fall asleep with the lights on, wasting  precious electricity. On arriving home his heart sank to his boots, lights were indeed blazing from the upstairs windows.
Oh well he thought tiredly,  "That's a good excuse for a spanking, tomorrow will have to do though, sleep first. I am too tired to lecture my sweet tonight".

He spent a few moments mulling over the events of the evening before making his way upstairs to turn off the Blackpool illuminations ( a famous light show in England) and cuddle up  to his beloved.


Low and behold our poor husband had to turn once again into .....


What did our hero find?  Yes you have guessed it, his poor wife  passed out on the bathroom floor!!
Not much scared our Hoh but the sight of his wife spark out , yes that could do it in a heartbeat.




Scooping her up as she mumbled to him, he muttered  "What a way to get out of a spanking wife, being  so sick ."

Returning her to bed  he informed her that  she couldn't lay there any longer as he needed to use the
facilities himself!

 By the time said gentle chap had  sorted himself out and returned to his darling it was to find her snuggled down and fast asleep. Climbing in beside her and  up, realising that his wife was fine, his job and friend were  safe, and his spanking hand was not required  he finally did what he had wanted to for a while



SNUGGLE UP AND GO TO SLEEP. :))
Please note, as day break returned , his wife recovered well enough to try the patience of a saint, let alone a knight in shining armour and yes, his trusty paddle was called into use once again. :((
Hope you are all well and being good, or maybe a little bit bad depending on your fancy
love Jan.xx 











23 comments:

  1. Scaring an HOH - never a good idea, but I suppose it couldn't be helped. I hope all is now well and paddles only fly for fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything is fine indeed PK but that wooden paddle is never fun :(
      Hope school is ok
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  2. Very cute Jan. I can't believe you could be naughty.

    Love the picture of the two kitties sleeping together. So precious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, believe it or not I do have my moments.
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  3. Jan,
    So glad your story had a happy ending. Be good to one anther.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All my stories have a happy ending , I am a lucky girl
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi Rogue , thanks a lot, I hope you and Jared are okay
      love Jan xx
      P.S. I wish I could write sizzlers like you.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the sweet story...enjoy cuddling! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terps, My husband says I am always a bit on the needy side for a cuddle. Hope you ok
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  6. Gosh I hope you are okay now! I can't imagine how scary that was for him!
    Ouch to the paddle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle, I am fine, it has happened before. I think that first moment before he caught up was a tad on the scary side. Hope you and yours are all well
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  7. Hi Jan, Hope you are OK now. Freaking out your hubbie - not a great idea. Obviously the light on was the beacon calling him to come home.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DF. I am fine, he gets so cross with me always leaving all the lights on, Actually I think the reason is that I don't settle down early enough I just keep on reading till I fall asleep and obviously he then realises that I once again was up into the small hours.
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  8. Oh what a horrible few hours for your hubby! I trust that you both are okay now.

    Love
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are both fine. Thank you for your help this morning. I am a fool deleting my blog list. I swore!! And that was the first thing to be spanked out of me so , I have put most of it back now but if I have missed anyone I am sorry, I'll find you
      love jan.xx

      Delete
  9. Hi Jan,

    I love how you wrote this. Very cute story :) Oh my, what a night for your poor husband! I'm so glad to read from your replies that you are ok. I agree with the others, scaring your HoH is never a good idea. I know this from experience LoL.

    Love the pics btw, especially the last one. You always find the cutes kitty pics :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I, LIke you am a cat person. I tell my cat I love him the best of all.
      Hope things are getting there for you and Rick
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  10. Ooh Jan...hope you are feeling better...scaring an HoH? Ummm...not the smartest thing to do! ;)

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, I am fine, and so is he! Hope you are ok
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  11. So glad you are feeling better and that he had such a scary night. Love the cats.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Zoe, all's well here again. Hope you are okay.
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Jan, growing up (in South of England) I used to get told off all the time by my mum for leaving lights on. She would arrive in the house saying "it's like the bloody Blackpool illuminations in here!"
    I'm glad you are both ok
    Janey

    ReplyDelete