Wednesday, 13 November 2013

After The Party!


What a day yesterday turned out to be.  After worrying about whether or not to join in, after all who was going to come? How embarrassing would it be if no one came? Let's face it a party with no partygoers would be a bit of a flop. Who would eat the cake? see the decorations? have a drink?  play the games? and then......


Oh my goodness every body came, the party started early with a new visitor, a new friend to play with, Hello Rosie and welcome .. my friends then came, some I have known and loved for a while, some very nice newcomers whom I hope will come again. The dancing started:
 
Okay, that is a bit sedate for us, but  hey I liked the picture and I am a ballroom dancer. The party whizzed by so fast, I couldn't keep up with Blogland ( and neither could blogger, I think he went to one too many parties and had one too many drinks!). I even had some latecomers, probably because we all live in far flung destinations of the world.  I am so glad you all came. Maybe I celebrated a teeny bit too much, and drunk a teeny bit too much as a friendly little spanking was happily given this morning ( alcohol consumption is limited here as I do tend to give orders when inebriated).
 
Who else I wonder woke up like this:
 
 
Of course I may be a little worse for wear, all danced out ,but still I will always remember my manners and I would like to say the biggest
 
 
to BONNIE from My Bottom Smarts for organising Love our Lurkers  in the first place.
 
 
 
Also to all my partygoers ,thanks for coming , lets do it again soon. After all ,everyone is welcome here anytime.
 
 
 
Lots and lots of love Jan.
                                        xx
 
                                       

20 comments:

  1. Glad you had so much fun and sorry you are paying the price today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leigh, you don't need to feel sorry for me, that spanking was a good one :)
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  2. It was really fun. I am so glad I participated. I had a blast! No special drinks over here though. They just make me sleepy! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, I had a great day, It is such a special community
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  3. What a cute post Jan! So happy you enjoyed yourself. You couldn't have been too bad if you just received a 'friendly little spanking'. ;) I join in thanking Bonnie for all she does to make LOL Day a success.

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, It was a fun day and a fun spanking to follow. I hope you are well and happy, we are lucky to have met such nice people on our journeys into ttwd
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  4. Hello Jan

    Thanks for the warm welcome. To answer your question, I'm not in a Dd marriage, I just like my husband to spank me and that's not considered weird in Blogland!

    Sorry if you get this twice, Blogger seems to be playing up again.

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosie, we are a bit like that too and so is Ami starsong. We are all English wives who like a bit of spice. In this community anything goes. You are always welcome. Blogger is driving me mad, my technical skills are hopeless and I never need any help in messing things up!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hi Terps, yes it was , hope you and yours are well
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  6. Hi Jan, lovely post. Very cute :) I'm glad you enjoyed LOL Day. I did too. It was such a wonderful party. Many thanks to Bonnie for organising the day.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, thanks, Bonnie often has great ideas I think. I am a lurker on her blog!
      love

      Delete
  7. It is so much fun isn't it. Like a giant cocktail party is right! That is how I felt last year and again this year. So happy you decided to play along! And welcome Rosie!!!

    love
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Willie, I was totally captivated by the whole experience. We are so fortunate to have so many people all over the world to share ttwd with.
      love Jan.xx
      P.S. I hope you noticed my sparkly bits:)))

      Delete
  8. It really was fun wasn't it? So glad you joined in the party. It wouldn't be the same without you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Zoe, that is such a sweet thing to say
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  9. That is so cute. I know exactly how you feel. I am always afraid that no one will stop and say hello. But I am really glad you said hello on my post and now I have added you to the blogs I follow. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Blondie reading your posts too. You are much braver than me, I hate wooden implements!!
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  10. Wasn't it fantastic? Glad you had such a nice turnout for your post.

    ReplyDelete