Tuesday, 24 December 2013

ALL CLEAR !


Hello  to All my Friends in Blogland, 


I would just like to thank you for all your support over the last few seriously bad weeks in the Rose Household. I am so excited to report that yesterday morning my Doctor rang me to say....

ALL CLEAR.

 Yes, no cancer, what a relief I can tell you and what a great Christmas present. 



This was me shortly after I put the phone down, okay okay, not so cute or hairy but  definitely as cheery. 

Last night we had our closest friends over for dinner and I may have imbibed a wee bit too much of the fizzy stuff. have a feeling I might just get let off today. ( Don't tell him but I am not sure I want to be let off so I may just be a naughty girl today anyway. Our celebrations will take many forms I am sure ;)  lol). It's funny how a bit of good news makes you feel so much better, more normal. And isn't it interesting that for all  most of us
normal means we quite like a spanking!  Funny world we live in.


Thank you all so much, I hope that your Christmases will be everything you want them to be, 

I know tomorrow is stressful for every woman , so to all my spankable pals, be good or else..... . 

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Everyone

Love you lots

Jan.xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, that is such wonderful news. So happy for you! Wishing you both a very Merry Christmas. Behave :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a weight lifted off your shoulders, the best Christmas present for you both. I hope you have a great Christmas and new year.
    Love janey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news, really chuffed for you.
    Have a happy xmas
    Hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Doing my Happy Dance for you Jan! What a wonderful and blessed Christmas gift!

    Wishing you and yours a lovely, loving and very merry Christmas.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific news Jan, what a relief. Now you can enjoy Christmas without that hanging over your head. I hope you get everything you wish for ;)

    Love, Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is great news. What a wonderful Christmas present for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I am so happy, Jan! I am sending out big warm hugs your way! May you enjoy the treasures of the season. Love, Terps

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jan,

    Wonderful wonderful news, Doing the happy dance for you.

    Happy Christmas, enjoy and have fun.

    Love and hugs,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best news I've heard in a great while - I'm so happy for your whole household. May this be your best Christmas ever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I consider this a wonderful Christmas gift. For ALL of us!
    Merry Christmas Jan, and here is to a pain free New Year!

    Love
    willie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Jan!!! That is fantastic news! I am so happy for you. Thank you for sharing this with us! I hope your spanking goes well and you have a very Merry Christmas and New Years!
    xxoo
    love
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so happy for you. What a gift for the Holidays!!
    Spanking good Christmas to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such wonderful news! Have the best Christmas ever!

    ReplyDelete
  14. YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!! I'm so so happy to hear your merry news!!!!! Sending love!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such brilliant news! I was just talking to Dan about you last night - your ears must've been burning! I was worried as you hadn't posted anything. Now it's VERY GOOD NEWS - yay!

    Have a wonderful Christmas Jan and John!!! Any eat and drink plenty! Just celebrate!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such wonderful news and the perfect Christmas present. Enjoy the best of the best this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is awesome news Jan!
    So happy for you. Now you can relax and enjoy your Christmas with no worries. Have a very Merry Christmas!
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just want to say to everyone who has commented on my blog a massive THANKYOU for all your kindness. It is indeed a merry Christmas over here.I really hope that all of you have a great time over Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    all my love Jan..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Merry Christmas, Jan!! Have been behind in the land, but am SO glad to hear that there was a happy ending with very good news coming your way! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Jan that is the BEST news! So glad you are fine. Merry Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Christmas Miracles, I always believe in the magic. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Katie, Zoe and Blondie, It has been a happy Christmas here and I hope yours has too. Christmas miracle is right.
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy for your good news! Managed to avoid a Christmas spanking here!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Alexandra, Thank you very much, me too until today and I think Christmas is over!
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete