Saturday, 28 December 2013

Normal Service Resumes!


Hello Everyone,  I hope that you all had a merry Christmas, All that preparation and the actual event flies past. As John worked every day we seem to be back to normal very fast. He has time off soon though and our family are all descending for a few days. We will be celebrating again then.

Today has been our first day without  company and isn't it funny that the first thing we  embark on is a spanking. We were laying in bed this morning and discussing what we would do today and we both just grinned at each other.

Now as you all know I am pretty good, there are not many punishment spankings in the Rose household but I definitely feel that we have lost our way a bit.  Over Christmas  ( and actually before, I know there have been a lot of things that my darling could have picked me up on, attitude, whinging, and he was fleetingly cross when I left the electric blanket on all day as well as all night. Oops!. This morning however he must have had his rose coloured glasses on . He seems to see me as this:

I myself feel that I have been more like this:


Oh well I thought, this is going to be a picnic. 

"You can choose today" he said.

"Choose what ?" I replied.

"Two implements, off you go, get moving"

I never choose, never. I actually didn't know what to pick. " Can I choose your hand as one?"

"Very funny my sweet, but no. You are keeping me waiting now, not a good idea"

Rummaging through the selection I finally settled on a very gentle paddle and a long ruler that he likes. I avoided the wooden paddle and the new leather paddle that both hurt like billy oh

"That paddle is pathetic, you never even feel it. I guessed you would pick that", he chuckled.

He started with his hand. I couldn't help it. I started complaining straight away. "Too hard, too hard". 

"Good grief, I have hardly started, keep still, you are barely pink yet!"

I think maybe because my spankings have been few and far between I felt it more than normal. I was quite frankly a pain in the a**. 

He moved onto the other implements quite quickly, warning me that if I kept on dancing about this would soon turn into the sort of spanking I wouldn't like. There wasn't much lecturing at all, in fact he said that  
as I had been so good he was struggling to find things to lecture me about!!

I certainly wasn't going to remind him of my misdemeanours, so I kept quiet and still, squirming and squealing until we both collapsed in giggles and cuddles. A great start to the day.

The thing is, while this morning was fun I am a bit worried that we have so lost our way. Is he not noticing because he is busy or is he not  noticing because he doesn't want to? I am happy with our life really but there are times when I wish he would pull me up on things. I think that with me still being so poorly all the time he gives me too much leeway. 

Later on we talked and I tried to let him know how much better I have felt today, both of us have been happier today actually, so hopefully this is the start of a return to where we were before I got so poorly.
Maybe I would some times like him to be a bit stricter and when I said this to him he said

" I find it really hard, it is not my nature and also at the moment it is not what you need. I can't be spanking you when you are in so much pain already!! It's ridiculous."

He loves me and I love him so ...............



This is what I told him today,  I am so lucky to be married to this kind man, I will love him forever.

I hope you all have a great weekend,

love 
     Jan,xx





  

24 comments:

  1. It's hard to pick out our own implement for a spanking! I always ask for SM's hand too but he also says no usually.

    Can you send me an email Jan? I don't have yours and I want to ask you a question. quietsaraplease@yahoo.com

    love sara :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops no wonder it didn't go thru. I meant @gmail.com
      I am so nutty!

      Delete
  2. Hey Jan...I definitely understand that if you are in pain, your loving husband just can't bring himself to spank you. He might not be letting you slide as much as not 'seeing' the behavior because he's watching his wife in pain.

    The other thing to keep in mind is that as your relationship grows, your "rules" will probably change. Some of the rules you put in place when you began TTWD are either no longer important or were minor and simply there to get you both in the habit of watching behavior.

    BTW...Matthew never had me choose an implement...he always knew what he wanted to use! I would have picked feathers! :D

    Sending lots of prayers and healing energy your way.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat.. i am going to put something furry in the implement bag secretly and pick that next time!! Thanks, I started some new medication a couple of days a go and today has been better. Yay
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  3. Jan, Maybe it's in the air, lol. I feel like Luke is looking the other way all the time lately. I really think they see this as kind and loving while we (I'm not actually sure if this is how you feel) take it as being too lenient and "forgetting" about us. I want to jump up and say, "I'm still here and I need your strong dominant side! Please, please make an appearance!!!"

    Continuing to send healing prayers your way! Love, Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Clara, That is exactly how I feel! I am going to be really naughty tomorrow ( his first day off since xmas) and see what happens ;)
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  4. Hi Jan, this is a sweet post. How funny the first thing that happens when you get alone time again is a spanking. Sounds like a great start to the day :)

    It seems to me that although the physical aspect of TTWD may not be so present, he is still very much leading and is giving you what he feels you need. I too can understand him being reluctant to spank when you are in pain.

    It has been like that here too during the lead up to Christmas, Rick has been very gentle with me and supportive and any spanking has been on the 'fun' variety :)

    Enjoy the time with your family :)

    Hugs,
    Roz


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, glad you and Rick have had a fun time up to Christmas!
      John is a brilliant husband
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  5. Jan,
    A spanking is a good thing and that guy really loves you!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's really sweet that he was gentle with you when you weren't feeling well. I love that your spanking ended up with the two of you laughing - that's even better than a spanking sometimes. And you totally have to have a sense of humor for ttwd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leah, somehow most of our spankings are the fun kind, simply because I am as angelic as Willie. Ttwd has definitely given our marriage a happier twist
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  7. You certainly have one pretty awesome guy there Jan :)

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Callie, hope you are okay, he is as awesome as all our husbands are.
      love Janxx

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Hi Terps, hope you had a great Christmas, about time I posted something that wasn't whiny!!!
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a very loving man you have there, Jan!!! :) Merry Christmas Week to you both! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie, yes I am very grateful to be married to him. Hope your Christmas was great.
      love Jan,x

      Delete
  11. I hope your ever loving husband uses sometimes the cane on your bare bottom by giving you 'six of the best'. with your knickers down of course, and wearing suspender-belt and stockings, which will accent your naked rear end, and make you even more sexual erotic looking.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gah...sorry I missed this email Jan. Stupid illnesses. Well I think over the holidays many us feel left behind. It is the nature of the Christmas beast. If your John is anything like my Barney he is rationalizing how you were snippy or forgetful due to the busyness of the season.

    Now on to you! Look at you and your fancy new background AGAIN and Header! OMG. This is so huge. Remember last year when you wouldn't blog because you couldn't work the computer ( well you know what I mean). Many changes in the past year for you Jan. Ttwd won't be any different.

    Give John some time to get used to the healthier you. It will come again. Have faith

    Happy New Year My Friend
    love
    willie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Willie, I am glad that you are better. This header is here to stay for a bit and this time it only took me a little while. You have taught me well!
      Hope you have a happy new year too
      love Jan,xx

      Delete