Monday, 27 January 2014

Our first Blogiversary :)


Today is our first blogiversary. I am not sure what I want to say so I have found a few pictures and a few quotes to say a lot of it for me. One thing I do want to say is that I am now, and always have been,( well for thirty odd years):

Yes, definitely yes. Since finding ttwd  I we are even happier than we were when we started on this adventure. As with all of us we have had hurdles to overcome, sickness (boy when he said in sickness and in health I bet he didn't expect, cancer and all the rest he has had to put up with!), 
money worries, job stress, family, all the usual. We have however produced wonderful (yes yes I know I am biased but) children who grew into the adults we hoped they would be.

So what now? Is the hard work done? Are we just going to grow old gracefully? Are we heck?
NO, not a chance. I thought it was time to spice things up a little. So in a rash moment, lulled as he was into a false sense of security ( that's after sex in case you were wondering), I sort of suggested he might like to spank me, especially if  I was naughty.

He said he didn't know if he could but he said he would think about it. At least he didn't just say no. He did say he didn't think he could hurt me!! Hm, that feeling didn't last long...

A couple of weeks later and I was talking about blogs I had read, and sort of dropping hints about what I thought I might like. Before you say I was controlling the situation, somehow I had to put the ideas in his head in the first place and then hope that maybe he would run with it.

Spanking as fun was, and still is great, but I wanted more, I suppose I am just greedy. I talked about the four D's and eventually we decided to give it a go. 

As John has just reminded me," we sort of drifted into it". A new lifestyle began. This was sometime in 2012 , maybe September ish.

I basically follow the four D's and punishments were, and still are few and far between. The fun is often.
What we have discovered is a greater awareness of each other, our bond is strengthened.
We talk more, we love often, we have fun together.


Sometimes I am like this, ( only chubbier).




Yes, sometimes I argue like this. We all know what happens then



What have I learn't from this? I have learn't that good girl spankings are nicer than bad girl ones. the trouble is sometimes I just can't help myself, that naughty girl pops out to play.  
I have learn't that I am at my happiest when I am being nice to, and caring for my husband. 
I have learn't that while being spanked for a wrong doing is unpleasant, the feelings I get afterwards and the love and care I receive from John soothe my soul. 
I have found such happiness in this stage of our marriage and so I think has my husband.

By the way did I mention that 



Oh I did, well I am celebrating you know.

Along the way I have discovered many things. here are a few:


 In our world we have lots of ways of resolving, usually  I am otb!!



I am not sure how far along this journey I am, the love and trust are  totally there. The self control and obedience are there in my head, still practicing these two in reality.


This one we have definitely decided on together.


                                            This one I just like (and tell him often),

                                       and the last one is the most important of all,

(Just in case you were wondering!)

Lastly I would like to say to all of you, my Blogland friends, the biggest thank you. I am so grateful for all the support, advice, comments, technical support( Hi Willie and Cat) and friendship as we undertake these  adventures together. 

                                                Long may it continue.



Love 
      Jan.xxxxx

P.S. At this present moment in time I am waiting for a naughty girl spanking for overspending. Fiddlesticks,  and I have been so good ....... All sympathy gratefully received!!

29 comments:

  1. Hi Jan

    Happy 1st Blogiversary! Sympathy for your poor bum later too, waiting sucks!

    Love, Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosie, how are you? Have you started blogging yet? Thanks for the sympathy, I am going to need it!
      Love Jan.xx

      Delete
    2. Hubby and I celebrated our first spankiversary recently - with a spanking of course! It was a momentous year for me but, truly, I don't think my life is interesting enough to blog about.
      Rosie x

      Delete
  2. My congratulations! I agree with all you have discovered. Sending pillows for when he decides to 'discuss' the over spending.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PK< thanks very much,both for the congrats and the pillows. I just know it is going to be a wooden paddle job :(
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  3. Happy! Happy! Ah it seems like just yesterday we 'met' on Lillie's blog and you went on about how you could never have a blog because you were so 'computer illiterate' . Look at ALL of the things you have overcome!

    As for the last statement- I know it well. I have an 'appointment' at 9:05 am ( he is very precise in the announcement time, not so much the actual time) and it could go either way! Good luck!
    love
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Willie, oh bless you. I have no idea what the time is in Canada so it could be over for you. It is just after three o'clock in the afternoon here now so I reckon my troubles will come later tonight.You have my sympathy, whatever you did!!
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
    2. LOL Jan...it was just r/a yesterday...but today is a whole other story *wink*

      Delete
  4. Hi Jan, Happy Blogiversary! What a lovely post and great reflection on your first year. You have come some far and learnt so much together :) Wishing you and John the very best as you embark on your second year.

    Sending sympathy for your poor butt too. The waiting sucks. Good luck!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, I have been at my second job today and I did find myself thinking about my upcoming spanking now and again. This years has been great on the whole, maybe not tonight though. Love to you and Rick
      Jan.xx

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the anniversary!!! Loved all the sentiments. I hate waiting, ...good luck the the 'naughty girl'.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby, I have waited before but somehow this time it is a bit worse. I knew when I was doing it I would get into trouble so I really was naughty and he knows it
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
    2. Hi Abby, can you give me the address to get to your blog please?

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on your blogaversary! Hoping your spanking will go well! Too much spending, what did you buy? :)

    love
    sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, thanks a lot. I actually went out for shoes and came back with a fair amount of clothes and we had both said that we were going to save this month NOT spend. Oops
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  7. Jan,

    Happy Blogiversary. Here's to many more.

    Overspending oh dear. Sending a pillow and hugs.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx








    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, thank you. It was my fault because I actually asked him for an amount for the first time ever. I then promptly went over it. Beforehand I had said what happens if I go over it and he said he would spank me and how hard a spanking it would be would depend on how much over I was . It was 50 pounds too much :(
      Love Jan.xx

      Delete
  8. Sweet Jan,
    Congratulations! I enjoy reading about your journey!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith, Thanks, I love reading about you and Jack too!
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  9. Happy Blogiversary Dear Friend!

    What a quick year that was! Doesn't the time fly when you are enjoying yourself?

    It's quite amazing, looking back, at how many things can change in a year. Just consider where you are now and where you were a year ago - crazy isn't it?

    I, too, will send you hugs and a big fat cushion to sit on. Although, personally speaking, I like to sit on something hard afterwards..... LOL! Thank goodness we don't own a paddle. Smirk.

    Many hugs, Jan,

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ami, You are right , time does fly. How did we get this old?!! I think I would prefer a cushion. You can have our paddle if you like
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  10. Hi Jan! Congratulations on one year of blogging. I have so enjoyed getting to know you and look forward another wonderful year. :-) And much sympathies to you (though a little part of me is envious to receive any sort of spanking) I hope it is followed with love making and merriment. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terps, Thank you, I have enjoyed getting to know you all too. If you want a spanking just go on a mad shopping spree :( . Seriously though I hope your husband can find it himself to step up to the plate for you soon
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  11. Congratulations Jan, lovely post.
    Well if you're going to overspend and get dealt with as a naughty girl at least make it worthwhile.... I hope your clothes are lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janey, thanks sweetie, Yep, I knew as I was shopping that there was a big chance I wouldn't get away with it but hey ho....
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  12. Oh congrats Jan. I can't believe it has only been a year. Your post was lovely. I especially like the I ❤️ My Husband picture. I'm with you and isn't it wonderful to feel that way after all these years.
    You really are a dear and I hope the spanking is now over and done with and it wasn't too bad. Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zoe, that was my favourite too! Actually no 2 son was here last night and then decided to stay over so I have to wait again:( Hubby keeps giving me reminders both verbal and swats!!
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  13. Happy 1 year Blogiversary Jan! We are so lucky that you joined our community. Sending lots of soft cushions for the 'discussion' to come!

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, thanks for such a nice comment. Our discussion is over now :)
      I might tell all later
      love Jan.xx

      Delete