Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Spanking and Smirking!

Hello every one.

At the weekend I was just a teeny weeny bit of a naughty girl. I know, it's so unusual isn't it?  I decided to go to a local store, initially to buy some shoes for work. In an unheard of moment I asked my husband ( who incidentally was joking about my shopping expedition at the time) if I had a spending limit. I have NEVER done this before, not ever, normally I just spend a little bit at a time and usually he is with me anyway, so what ever possessed me I don't know.

Armed with my limit (and his debit card) off I went. I haven't been to this store for ages and it was very quiet. I thought I would just have a little amble round, pick up the shoes if I could, pass an hour or so..

Two t-shirts, two matching jumpers, a pair of gorgeous  trousers, some tights and socks, one pair of shoes, oh, and a new outfit for my son's girlfriend's baby (who could have resisted that one) I returned home. Do you know I didn't give it a thought that he might be cross, not until I saw his face when he saw the bags.


" How much did you spend?" he demanded. I looked at the floor as I mumbled the amount.

"You had better be joking" he said. "That is fifty pounds more than I said!!"

I said nothing, just muttered on about the sales and that his limit was a bit low ( yes I did say that, moment of madness).

"Well my love, you are going to pay for that. Guess how" he said crossly. Soon after that he had to go to work. Swatting me as he went out of the door "Tomorrow" he said darkly

I was rather surprised at first. I didn't believe he was really upset. Surely he wouldn't spank me for shopping?

Later that night, as guilt was firmly settling in. I texted him

"Are you still mad at me?"

"Not mad , not at all, just flexing my left hand ready for tomorrow"

" I am sorry, I don't know what got into me (actually I do - the sale but....) We women do funny things when we get to the menopause you know!"

"Omg I can't believe you blamed the menopause , that has earned you extras"

I went quiet after telling him I loved him I signed off.

The next morning I left for work while he was still in bed as he worked half the night. I was quite glad. maybe he would forget. Hmm.

I arrived home after lunch and we spent some time catching up with each other :)
Wisely I kept my mouth shut on the subject of shopping. It was however still on hubby's mind as I found out when I bent over to get something. I felt a really hearty wallop,

 "That's a preview, don't think you are getting away with it. I have not forgotten.  We haven't time before ......arrives (our son) so it will have to wait until this evening after he has gone."

During the rest of the day he took every opportunity to remind me both verbally and physically :( that a spanking was eminent. Our son arrived, they went off to do a sporting activity, returning home I fed them both and then to my relief and John's chagrin, son duly decided to stay over. lol

The next day was  a repeat of the previous one with me working. On my return John prepared a lovely meal for the two of us and I thought I had got away with it. Whilst I was washing up he swatted my behind and said

 "Upstairs now, your wait is over my sweet". About to argue I looked at his face.

 I went.

In no time at all I was over those pillows and his hard hand was smacking my behind.





"I am using plenty of weapons today, you have earn't this. I can't believe you just spent that much money, fifty pounds over budget without asking. In fact the first time you ask for a limit you then ignore it. Well that is not going to happen again is it?"

At this point I was so stunned with his lecture that I giggled (out of fear I think!). Didn't help matters much.

"You aren't even sorry, not a little bit, Well you are going to be" he said, bringing into play his bleeping wooden paddle and that rock hard leather paddle, both of which I hate.

Changed my tune though, and pretty quickly. I squirmed and wriggled so much he accidentally got my leg. "Ow,ow ow not fair, not my leg"

"That will teach you to keep still, put that foot down", he continued on without even stopping. The extras weren't forgotten either.

 "The menopause!!!that's a good one" he chuckled, adding a couple of strokes of a nasty  cane for good measure.

Finally, my contrition was evident and implements were put away, much to my relief.
Once we were in our much more satisfactory cuddling position, he assured me that he had forgiven me.

 "You haven't even shown me these things that cost your bottom so much" he smirked at me.

"You are smirking at me!! That's not fair, stop it. You look so smug, my rear end is burning, don't be mean"

"I can't help it darling. You deserved that one. Believe me, I enjoyed that. It is so much more fun spanking you when you are naughty. "



Yes, he admitted to being smug, he was one happy husband ! This morning  as we sat together in bed drinking coffee I winced as I moved, I am just a little bit tender and the cheeky man smirked again,

"Tender are we? that will teach you....". He has grinned all day today , oh well a happy husband is a good thing I suppose.

I think in future I will be more careful when I am shopping. I will never ask for a limit either, although I think I will probably be given one anyway:(

Hope you are all well and happy,

Love
      Jan.xx

32 comments:

  1. This makes such delicious reading, Jan! It is the classic tale of an overspending wife and her comeuppance. LOL! Especially ALL those implements. Ugh to both the wooden paddle and the cane - your bum is tougher than mine, my friend.

    But through it all I could see love, tenderness - and sheer enjoyment. So don't you be amoaning about your sore rear. I know you enjoy that too.

    Glad to know all is sunny and bright.

    Many hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ami, To be fair, he wields neither implement very strongly, I am just a bit on the wussy side. I think your Dan probably has a harder hand, even though it was a punishment we both ended up laughing, I am not sure that's the idea but....
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  2. Oh goodness! What got into you asking for a limit??? Now he may decide to give you one whether you ask or not. I usually have a shopping limit myself, but have never been spanked for going over it. Usually if I'm thinking about going over, I send him a text, explain why and get his a-okay first. And what is it about these men of ours being so smug after spanking us anyway? Hmmph!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grace, I have no idea what got into me, except that we did say we were not going to spend much this month! If I hadn't asked he wouldn't have batted an eyelid and I would have got away with it. He was so smug though
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  3. Jan,
    I was rooting for you and hoping it would soon be over. I loved reading about it, but pretended not to live trhough it. A spanking from an upset hubby is hard to take. But I bet your new things will look real cute!! Yes?????
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith, I think by the time we got to it, he was more amused at the fact that I had actually been naughty than angry so all was well. At the risk of incurring his wrath again we are going out this morning and I am going to wear a new outfit!lol
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  4. Aww sorry about your smarting bum but this was such a fun story! I was giggling all the way through. So what did he think of all the things you bought after he saw them? Hope he liked them! Were they worth it? lol It's so hard to pass up a sale!

    xoxo
    love
    sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, fun indeed! He is about to see one of my new outfits this morning, but yes it was worth it;)
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  5. Oh.....i hope you don't mind, this had me laughing...except for the paddle he used. You asked for a limit??.....I hope your shopping spree was worth it.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby, laugh away my friend. I don't like either of the paddles, the leather one is from London Tanners and is rock hard and the wooden one is bleeping hard! I think I was more asking if it was okay to spend and when he said how much I really didn't think he meant it. I think he secretly seized on the chance to catch me out!!
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  6. I hope the items you purchased were worth the spanking and the smirk on his face... :-) But you asked for a limit??? oops Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terps, Yes and yes I did , although I have no idea why. I never have before and never will again ;)
      I hope you are okay Terps, have been worrying about you
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  7. I'm not sure what to say - sorry or good for you. This one made me think, trying to see why your experience appealed to me so. Because it did. Sometimes I confuse myself. But I can definitely feel that you two are happy where you are and I like that for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pk, I think our husbands basically have pretty much the same ideas as each other and ours are slightly different. I have learn't to be very happy with life as it is. I am so grateful that he has embraced ttwd at all. After all he didn't sign up for this thirty odd years ago did he? I think that is where some couples struggle. There are many variations in ttwd and like you two we have found a happy medium. Best you try asking for a limit and see what happens, you won't be confused then!

      Delete
  8. Yeah, don't tell them a rule they set was not what it should have been. LOL It was too low, oh, I'm surprised he didn't take you OTK right then. ;) Glad that he's all happy now, and that your bottom will start to feel better soon. :)

    {{{hugs}}} EsMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi EsMay, I know that was totally bonkers and he did bring it up in the actual "discussion".I am fine now, although my rear end always hurts in the shower for days afterwards, goodness knows why. I have a couple of marks and I know it's bonkers but I am always disappointed when they go
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  9. That's a great story. I'm guessing you won't be asking for a budget next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leah, thanks and no definitely not. I think he will remember to give me one anyway. Yesterday we were walking through a dept store to the car park and I said "they have a sale on" and he replied "yes and you would be looking if you hadn't overspent the other day" :( Oops
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  10. OMG Jan...you asked him what your spending limit is without ever having one before? Sorry girlfriend but you had me laughing at that one...Have you lost all your damn marbles?!? Now you are going to have a limit every time you go shopping!

    Hope your purchases were worth the price your bottom paid for them. ;)

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, yes sweetie, my marbles are officially lost, limits everywhere now I think as he enjoyed himself so much! I do like my new clothes though
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  11. Oh Jan, sorry but this had me giggling. Asking for a limit, blaming it on menopause ... what where you thinking? LoL. I'm so sorry for your poor bottom though and hope the purchases were worth it.

    John's comment about spanking you being so much more fun when you are naughty cracked me up.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, I am fine now, I just couldn't seem to stop making daft excuses! We both had a laugh though, he was a smug devil!
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  12. Jan,

    Lovely. This had me laughing. Your overspending was worth it, I bet:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, yes it was, thank you very much for laughing at my expense!! lol
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  13. Jan, that is so funny. So typical of men to not understand our need to hit those sales. Sounds like all ended well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blondie, they have no idea do they? All is well now, always was really
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  14. I'd say you can be happy that you asked for a limit. That was a good exercise and I'm sure he appreciated it. That being said, asking for one and then ignoring never bodes well. There is just no way you get out of spankings for that! As you found out!

    Anyway, interesting story. My wife is actually pretty frugal and doesn't get spanked for stuff like this too much, but I think I should be a little more involved in what she is spending. TTWD helps so much with communicating about these very issues :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, might have known you would side with my husband! I am normally frugal too and you leave Tori alone I am not getting anyone else in trouble because of my mistakes. :(
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
    2. Haha, yea, don't worry, you're not getting Tori into any additional trouble. Her and I have talked about it for some time (my greater involvement in smaller financial matters), but we just haven't figured out how to implement things yet.

      Delete
    3. Additional trouble implies that Tori is already in trouble so don't you add to her woes , no extra implementing needed I am sure. Love janxx

      Delete
  15. So I'm reading and smiling, now an uh-oh, smile again, an oopsie, more smiles, a little yikes and a grin over menopause and "too low," but when I read, "I giggled." Omg, I burst out laughing! Whoops!

    I'm glad this all worked out so well, even your "what have I done" moment of putting the idea in his head about giving you a spending limit. Smugness, smirking, chuckling and laughing... Was he enjoying all this just a little too much? Cat that ate the canary? Lol! Sheesh. I can see a little yellow feather poking out the side of his mouth. Can you see it? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi irishey, yes there definitely was a little yellow feather just peeping out. he has his comeuppance though , he has a cold!!
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete