Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Waiting, Whining and a Well Learned Lesson.


Hello Everyone,

As you  know our life is not much of a DD one, more a gentle TTWD version, with a bit less firm strictness and a lot more fun spanking, so  today's post , while not a surprise to anyone in this world perhaps is a bit less expected from me.

I have had a naughty week. During a just because you need it and I am happy to give it spanking at the weekend I let slip a teeny tiny bit of name calling. The fun took a bit of a turn to the dark side, a few more implements joined the party ( wooden ones :(  ) and I was a bit tender and a lot sorry for the rest of the day.

However...............

Later on that night when Hubby was at work I sent him a  text which in hindsight ( Okay I knew at the time I was writing it) was a bit lot unfair. I didn't get an answer as he was actually working. I knew not to expect one,  it is impossible for him to text me when he is at work.  The next day however, we were out together and he suddenly remembered  what I had done and informed me LOUDLY when we were in a cafe full of people that I had cooked my goose and would be in trouble later.

 Scarlet in the face and frantically shushing him,  I tried to change the subject.  He is not one for talking about ttwd, let alone in public so I was stunned into silence as he carried on his tirade for a minute or two. This no doubt was his aim.

Our day continued and whilst I didn't worry unduly I will admit it was on my mind off and on. And this is where it all fell apart because when we got home NOTHING happened. I think really he was too tired and I was too sheepish to say anything but then the wait began.




Now I am as brave as the next girl, and can and do ask for a spanking when I WANT one. However I didn't want this one so I kept my mouth  firmly shut, a feat in itself in this house I can tell you.  I waited and waited.  That night Son Number 2 stayed over  (at my invitation and hubby raised his eyebrows at this as he knew exactly why I had issued the invite), so the wait continued.

Next morning nothing was said and I was getting just a bit miffed by now, how could he make me wait this long? How unfair? I don't expect instant action but in my mind this was veering into the dreaded inconsistency. I tentatively hinted and just got  "I haven't forgotten." 

The whole day passed and in the evening I could feel myself huffing and puffing, distancing myself. I do not usually do this as we are very close, I am very chatty and can talk to him above anyone else and about anything.  I just got crosser and crosser inside myself ( even I am not stupid enough to be angry at him when a spanking is already on the cards). I went off to bed instead.

This morning I knew I was not going to wait any longer no matter what I had to do to provoke him so I started pouting , just a bit, almost as soon as my eyes were open and he said he knew what was wrong with me but he just hadn't felt like it last night ,he was too tired!!!!!!!




I tried to explain nicely that I felt that he was being inconsistent.


 His Response:

" I know I am, but " he said, " I am doing this thing my way, I am not leaping to your bidding , you will do as you are told and if I say wait, then  you will have to wait. Just because you want  my attention all the time you can't have every minute."

Now to be fair to him I do get his attention pretty much all the time he is here. We do as much as we can together. I do not want for anything from him and I was just being petulant. 

Obviously by now I was otb and he who struggles with the lecture suddenly found his voice. 

Spanking away he brought up the  damn  blinking text message and I now know his thoughts on that very clearly. :((

Moving on to implements, he pursued his theme of  my petulance and pouting for a while. I was at this point still moaning about his inconsistency. Once I am on a roll, my mouth just seems to take on a life of it's own.


" I don't care if I am inconsistent," he said. " I am what I am, I am trying and you are going to learn that if you want me to be in charge I an going to do it my way . Doesn't matter how petulant you are ( that was definitely word of the morning) you are not going to get away with it. I will deal with you and your behaviour in my own time"

I now hate the leather paddle as much as the wooden one. He says for someone who likes spanking there are a lot of implements I hate!!

I am now sitting on a tender rear end again :(

What  I have learn't though, is not to send dodgy texts,  to lose the attitude,  to wait patiently as he will get there in his own time.  His inconsistency isn't really that, what it is, is life getting in the way, He can't help being tired, he works hard and maybe I should try pampering him a bit more and not being such a
 pain in the ......





Oh well, normal service is resumed over here in the Rose household. I am going to be good for a bit (hopefully) as my posterior could do with a break and so I think could my patient  husband.
I am sorry babe, Love you always.


Love Jan.xxxx

34 comments:

  1. Hi Jan
    This could have been written out of a page from my book! I do get very impatient for things to be run the way I see them and I have often tossed my demeanor (Master loves that word) out the window if I feel he isn't doing it "right". I absolutely HATE waiting for the impending doom of correction...I want it over and done with and back to being love birds lol I metaphorically feel your pain, although secretly I love feeling the ache in my bum cheeks...it's a reminder of our dynamic and his control over me. Guess you better try pampering him for awhile lol. Hugs, petals xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Petals, I don't mind feeling it after either, but I think this time I was just generally being a nuisance and couldn't shake it
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  2. Sorry, Jan. Let the play time begin again. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terps, I loved your last posts btw. Yes, we are back to normal now
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  3. Waiting for me is almost impossible. You had it very rough and I am glad things are better. Great post
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith, I was hopeless with the waiting, usually I am not quite so demanding.
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  4. Hey Jan :)

    Ok I could totally see myself in this post. Wanting, not wanting, waiting impatiently, but not asking, getting angry, then pouty, then accusing him of inconsistency, and pretty much receiving the same lecture on " I will do this how I want, when I want, as I am supposed to be the leader " and at the end of it all, that is right. We're doing a lot lighter DD than we used to, and yes life gets in the way at times, and things get postponed, but hey we're still close, and talk, and argue, and love as passionately as ever ;)

    Hugs honey and hope your bum is better, I'm sitting quite tenderly myself today lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Missy, I am glad that you have made it a bit more gentle, life is hard enough without adding to it. I think the fun side of dd is so important. Hope you are sitting more comfortably now too
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  5. Oh Jan this is a post I think many of us could write. The waiting feeling like inconsistency, the pouting getting us into trouble....

    What I love to see is the evolution that he has made, and really both of you. It isn't inconsistency at all but him doing things when and how he wants, which at the end of the day is what we asked from our guys. It's not always easy and fun when we are waiting but it is great to see how he has embraced this for you both.

    I'm sorry you got into trouble but sometimes it's these episodes which show us the growth we have made which is so nice. Glad you are back to being lovebirds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zoe, your comments are great, summed us up in a nutshell. We are back to our normal selves now though ;)
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  6. Waiting is so hard, and I'm sorry you had to wait so long, but at least he was in constant communication with you and he didn't forget. He is doing it his way, and that's great!
    I'm sorry you had a bad day, hopefully more fun spankings in your future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenelle, I don't usually have to wait very long so this was a bit unusual for me. To be honest there is not much punishment here it is mostly fun. Back to normal now
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  7. WOW...no doubt who is in charge.....Yeah for hubby for doing it His way, when He was ready! On our part,,,waiting is hard....waiting quietly nearly impossible....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby, I am not a quiet person, so yes it was hard to wait silently. It always turns into a sulk
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  8. I can't help it..be careful what you ask for, just comes to mind. Somehow with the sassy text and attitude I think you understand, lol. And really, haven't we all put on that petulant attitude when we have to wait :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Clara, I know , it was all my fault. I just seemed to have an attitude and a half!!
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  9. *Gasp!* You were naughty??? I can't believe it! :)

    Sorry you had to wait so long for your spanking and that your bottom is tender, but I am happy he spoke to you about doing it his way. It seems like that helped a lot. I am going to be pampering StrongMan tomorrow :) We are calling it "The Day of Nice."

    Gentle hugs,
    sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Sara, you are so nice pampering Strongman. I am okay now, back to my angelic self ;)
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  10. Your poor bottom. Yes it can be hard at times to realize they are leading in their own way, instead of being inconsistent. Would have not having your son over helped it happen any faster? ;) lol

    {{{hugs}}} EsMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi EsMay, I know I invited him knowing he couldn't spank me, made it worse for myself. I knew I was doing it too. I have had a contrary week all round!
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  11. Wow, I guess you learned he is in charge, in his way, in his time and being PETULANT is not going to cut it. A lesson learned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, yes to everything you said!!!
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  12. Sheesh Jan...sassy texts and attitude and mouth! Yup...I do believe your man let you know who is in charge at your house! Sorry you have a sore tush...sit easy. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI cat, I am fine today, must have had a bad five minutes!!
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  13. LOL! I'm sorry Jan I'm not really laughing AT you, but you kill me. You are forever saying that you do a very light version of Dd yet it appears you get spanked more for punishment that a few of us out here...snicker. To be fair, Barney is a patient man.
    As you well know, many of us deal with or have dealt with the consistantly inconsistent thing. Much like my notifications for your posts. They show up a complete DAY after you post.
    love willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Willie, I do not, what are you saying!! lol
      You can pop in any time, I am getting very adept at waiting ;)
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  14. Well Jan...if it makes you feel any better, I've been waiting for 5 days now and it will be a few more. It's inevitable but still miserable. I did giggle a little bit at your husband's declaration that he will do what he will do, when he decides to do it. Men!

    Hope you have the sass out of your system for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Five days!! Christ alive I would be being so naughty by now I would be unstoppable. You have all my sympathy, I am so angelic now lol
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  15. Wow. Waiting is so hard! I would be the same way. And you restrained yourself at just one text message - see that's where I would go overboard. I think you handled yourself pretty well. And woah, your man is definitely fully aware of his authority and knows how to use it! I do hope your bottom feels better soon!
    *hugs*
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Rose, the one text was plenty believe me, combine it with a bit of sulking and pouting and hey presto there you have one spanked wife
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  16. YIKES Jan! You really went to town there! Sorry you had your spanking. Hubby sure let you know he was in charge. Oh it is hard to be good all the time, isn't it? Glad it is in your past. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie, this week I have been almost angelic!!
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  17. Sometimes the comments on a post crack me up!

    Hugs, Jan. I'm glad you two are back to normal. I had butterflies in my stomach as I read this. I think your post title was a perfect portent of things to come, so I was nervous going in. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Irishey, I know can you believe what Willie said!! I am back to good this week that's for definite.
      love Jan.xx

      Delete