Friday, 25 April 2014

Liebster Award.

Hello every one, I have to thank Ami from Ami Starsong for nominating me ( in truth as soon as I saw these "awards" popping up on the blogs I wanted to disappear for a month. I am hopeless at all this, both the techie bits and the thinking of interesting questions bit. Feel free to tootle off to someone more interesting at this point as things are going to get mighty boring around here from now on)







Here are the rules

1. Thank the person who dropped you in it  nominated you. (check)

2. Display the award on your blog (again check, this time more by luck than judgement)

3.Answer 11 questions about yourself, which have been provided by the person who nominated you. (at this point you may wish to leave,  there is nothing interesting in my answers)

4.Provide 11 random facts about yourself ( can I lie?)

5.Nominate others for this award ( not a cat's chance in hell, I like everyone and wish to remain liked back, if any of you wish to participate consider yourself nominated, just feel free)

6.Create a new list of questions for the next lot to be lumbered lovely new bloggers to answer.( This is one of the things I am so bad at , I will apologize in advance)

7. List these rules in your post. Once published you have to then:

8.Inform the next victims people/bloggers that they have been nominated for the award and provide a link for them to your blog so that they can learn all about it ( What! you think I am going to lead them back to me and incriminate myself further and any way that is a techie bit too far for me )

Here goes then, try not to fall asleep dear readers...............Ami's questions for me coming up...

1. If you could go back in history, what character would you like to be?

Ginger Rogers

2. Do ever sunbathe in the nude?

No

3.Do you prefer active holidays or are you a beach bum?

Okay, truth is I HATE holidays, I always want to come home almost as soon as I get there.

4. If money was no object, where would you go on holiday?

Nowhere, absolutely nowhere. I might pretend I had gone to get a break from all my aged dependents but I would just hide at home. Yes I know that makes me sound mean but you try having them for a week or two

5.What is your favourite drink?

sweet Martini and lemonade.

6.Have you ever dyed your hair an unusual colour?

No

7. Is there a secret little kink you would like to tryout if you could summon up the courage to discuss it with your partner?

After thirty two years he knows all my kinks and yes thanks we  happily engage in them as and when we desire.:)

8. What advice would you give someone who wanted to try spanking but was too nervous to ask?

Spit it out, he or she can only say no. You have lost nothing by asking. Maybe have a large martini first ;)

9.What is your favourite animal?

My twenty year old Tabby cat.

10. Are you a lark or an owl?

lark

11. (thank goodness I hear you cry). Do you speak a foreign language?

School girl French, German and Latin, but no, not really and it is unnecessary in my case ( see question 3).



11 random facts about me ( wakey wakey)

1.I live by the seaside and rarely visit the beach

2.I love pearls

3.I am scared of dogs, ALL dogs

4.I wear glasses

5. I love daffodils

6.I hate cooking for anyone outside the family, I have no confidence .  I do cook for the family quite happily and I enjoy baking.

7. I don't watch many films, I would rather read 

8. I love wearing dresses

9. I have never worn jeans

10. My favourite food is Toast and Marmalade. I actually think I could exist quite happily on this , and yes I know it's bad but hey.....................

11. I have struggled with this bit of the post and am just about to struggle more.


If any of you want to participate here are your questions.

1. Are you mad, doing this?
2.How long have you been with your partner?
3.Do you like holidays and if so where is your favourite destination?
4.Have you ever had any regrets about entering into a spanking relationship?
5.Can you drive?
6.Are you artistic?
7.Who's your favourite spanking author?
8.Do you look like anyone famous, if so who?
9.Chocolate or Wine?
10.Cats or Dogs?
11.Do you take vitamins?

Thank you all for your perseverance. I hope you all have a great week end.

lots of love
               Jan,xxx


20 comments:

  1. I loved reading your very honest answers. Your style of vacation sounds perfect. In fact, I think you should try it. Unfortunately I guess that means we'll never see you over here.

    Is Marmalade what we call jam or jelly? There's not much better than really good toast with butter and jelly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Leah...unless it is different in the UK, marmalade is a fruit preserve made from the juice and peel of citrus fruits boiled with sugar and water. You can find orange marmalade in the in the jam/jelly section of grocery stores in the US.

      Delete
    2. Hi Leah, I hope you are well, I love marmalade, proper homemade marmalade like Ami makes. It is exactly what Cat said, you must try it
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  2. You are a lovely person and I love how you answered the questions and created them. I want to start singing the song "I have confidence" from The Sound of Music as you have much reason to be confident just being who you are. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terps, that is my favourite film , I think I know it backwards, lol
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  3. LOL Jan...loved your answers! BTW...I have had times where I've haven't had the money to go anywhere but I've taken 'vacations' at home and let everyone think I was gone...sneaky. ;)

    Thanks for sharing. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, I love just being at home, there is no better place to be
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  4. Jan, I just have one word HILARIOUS!

    I am so glad you stayed up all night to write this!

    Many hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ami, I suppose you thought that was funny to lumber me with this and let Blogland find out how boring I am. You wait my revenge will come :))
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  5. Well Jan, I'm awake lol. Enjoyed reading your answers and you did great with the techy stuff :) Even though I have had my own dogs in the past, I have always been scared of dogs and I too wear glasses.

    Chocolate OR wine? Wr have to choose? How about both :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, bless you. As you are my friend, you can have both wine and chocolate. :)
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on the award, Jan. I love daffodils too.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hermione, thanks, I love all yellow flowers but daffodils are just so beautiful with their little frilly faces blowing in the wind,
      Love Jan.xx

      Delete
  7. Congrats Jan and you did just fine.
    I also love daffodils - it's the harbinger of warmer weather (or at least it was when I lived in colder climes).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, Maybe that is why I like them, spring is well on the way when they arrive
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  8. Jan,

    Fab job, Loved reading your answers.

    Daffs are one of my favourite flowers.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, the daffs are nearly gone now though for another year :(
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
  9. Great answers Jan, we have a lot in common, like #'s 4,5,6, and 7 at least. But I am not going to participate unless I get the official offer (like how I got out of answering the questions?? LOL)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay Blondie...I didn't play by the rules and tag anyone but consider this your official offer...go over to my meme and grab the questions! NOW woman...you have been officially tagged! :D

      Delete
    2. I second that, get and do the flipping thing. I am not as brabe as you though or as adventurous!!;)
      love Jan.xx

      Delete