Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Scrabble and Spanking!

Hello dear readers,


As you know in the  Rose household there has been somewhat of a spanking drought. This has been entirely my own fault  as I appeared to have lost interest in the lifestyle that I so badly craved for ages.
My darling husband has acquiesced to my wishes  but has not entirely given up the ghost and over the last week or so  fun spankings have started to make a reappearance, just because I need it , he needs it , whoever needs it.....


We have had a hectic holiday weekend with both of our homing pigeons returning and bringing their mates :)
Lots of fun, but last night as peace descended we suddenly didn't know what to do with ourselves.

"let's play Scrabble". I know , I know we are a bit on the boring side but in our defence we were too tired to do much else, and television didn't appeal so :



We are both fairly competitive and play to win. I was in luck and it really was only luck, we beat each other often and fairly equally. But not last night.

 I WON !!!!!

Actually I didn't just win , I slaughtered him, I trounced him,  he lost!!   LOL

My winning margin:




  Yes I got 102 points more than him and I gloated big time, just a bit too much. 

My prize he decided, was 102 spanks!!!  Now I ask you was that fair, I was the winner , shouldn't I have been the spanker here?

Oh no, Up the stairs I went and over those pillows. We don't  count on a general basis, only maybe the last few with  a nasty implement so I  was a bit worried as 102 seemed a lot to me. 

This spanking turned out to be  not too bad, he only used his hand which is my favourite implement of all.        I don't think either of us have ever laughed as much for ages. he looked a bit like this:





                                                      Please note the size of his paw!!!!!

I have to say I am sure I looked like this:



 I couldn't stop giggling, he added extras for squirming. I went up to 108! 

 Afterwards we both were laughing, that jollied up our scrabble and maybe life is returning to normal here.
Here's hoping...

   

I hope every one in Blogland is happy and ttwd is going well for all.


lots of love Jan,xxx

33 comments:

  1. Playing scrabble is a regular activity here....think it might just get lots more exciting....A great was to end your drought.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby, yes it was, glad to give you some ideas
      love Jan xx

      Delete
  2. Sounds like lots of fun. Wish Ray played scrabble, he won't play any games with me, he says I always win, oh well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny,maybe if you introduced the spanking even if you win he will give it a go!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  3. Happy to hear the drought has ended.

    We play scrabble and both us of are competitive but P wins most of the games.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, yes the drought is over, John reckons I win more often but last night we were both winners ;)
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  4. Jan,
    I love these kind of spankings. So sweet!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith, I don't know about sweet but it was hilarious
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  5. Spanked for winning scrabble... Good way to end a drought :-)
    Hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DF, I hope you are okay, It was a good way to end the drought, normal service is resuming
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  6. Glad to hear you had such a fun night! It's been ages since we played a board game together, sounds like a good idea for date night :) I'm glad everything is getting back to normal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennelle, we often play scrabble, when the kids were at home we played lots of different games and all of us are great quizzers!
      Love Jan,xx

      Delete
  7. Hey Jan...so happy to read that the attitude seems to have changed a bit...you do sound much happier. I do love playing Scrabble but haven't played for years. Matthew's family was big into playing Spades...which I also love.

    Have fun collecting points for spanks. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, I am happier , thanks. Hope you are okay , I don't know what spades is, I will have to check it out
      love Jan.xx

      Delete
    2. Cat...I love spades ...have not played for a long time...hugs abby

      Delete
  8. LoL Jan, so scrabble got you spanked huh? This made me smile and I always love your cute pics :) Glad you are enjoying the fun side to ttwd again. Sounds like a wonderful night :) I love the fun spankings :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, I thought of you when I put the cat pics up, yes the fun spankings are always jolly!! Hope you two are okay.
      love Jan xx

      Delete
  9. I am always amazed how much fun I have when playing games! We don't often think of it unless we are in a large group!
    The spanking fun seems to have 'hit the spot.'
    You sound great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi minelle, maybe you don't ought to follow our prize system if you are in a big group! Just saying lol
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  10. You are sounding a whole lot more like yourself!

    BTW, competitive board games will get me spanked most times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susie, yes I am much more me at the minute.Gosh do you aim for that result or are you a sore loser!! ;)
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  11. Jan, I loved reading about this fantastic night for you. It must have been great fun and I hope that your spanking drought finally really came to an end.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ni Na, it was fun and yep the drought is at an end for sure
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  12. Hilarious! Just think - you could even adapt Ludo! What a great idea. And Snakes and Ladders too, with you having the number of spanks for how far down the snake you went.....

    Glad you are getting back to normal, Jan. I love to hear about your fun and games. LOL!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ami, I would always be going down those ladders I reckon. I hope you and Dan had a lovely holiday, speak soon
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  13. such fun! :-) I wonder what would have happened if you had lost - perhaps the same outcome and then you would have still won. :-) Hugs
    PS - happy here...but sadly no spanking, not for a long, long time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terps, yes I suppose I would have. Oh dear maybe you had better suggest a game of scrabble and then be as naughty as possible. Lots of love Jan,xx

      Delete
  14. LOL Jan! :) Sounds like a very fun way to end a Scrabble game! I am happy for you both! We tend to play spank by number a lot around here. I don't know what it is, but it just is. :) It has been a post in my head to date. maybe some day...

    Rob and I don't tend to play scrabble much, but in the summers when I visit my parents for days at a time, there is lots of the same. My mother is amazing at the thing. Me... let's just say that I am better at math. :) If we some day play Scrabble together, you'd make a killing! LOL. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to tell you that your cat pics are adorable!

      Delete
  15. Hi Katie, I am hopeless at Maths, you would beat me there that's for certain! Hope you are okay
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha! Sounds like a win-lose-win situation! lol I love those lighthearted and fun ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rose, there is an old saying "A good spanking a day, keeps the doctor away". So Rose, why don't you just raise your dress high, down your knickers good-bye. So that your husband can spank your bare ass red, as he did when you wed.

    ReplyDelete