Friday, 22 August 2014

A Merry Meme!

Hi there everyone, my turn at answering Meredith's questionnaire.


1. Do your eyes light up when he comes to you? I don't know  but they feel like they do :)


2. What sports do you watch together?  Athletics, swimming, tennis


3. On a scale of 1-10 how important is lingerie when it usually ends up on the floor? About half way up the scale, sometimes it matters and sometimes it doesn't matter at all


4. Do you watch Netflix's House of Cards? Never heard of it!


5. What outdoor activity do you do together? We walk, especially near the beach where we live.


6.What is his dream vacation? A  trip to space ( you did say dream...)


7.What is your dream vacation?  I don't like holidays really, definitely somewhere in this country like a cottage in the country .


8.What is your favourite book of all time? I can't pick one, There are so many fab authors in the world.


9.What was your last argument about? Argument? what's that ;)


10. Are there any words you use that he doesn't like? Lots,  I am not allowed to swear ...


11.Do you have any restrictions about internet time? Luckily no, and don't go giving him any ideas either thank you.


12.Do you have a phobia?  Dogs.


13.When do you melt in his arms? When I am tired, poorly or in trouble.


14. Are you watching Outlander? Nope, no idea what that is either, tv is not my thing.


15.Does your HoH have a motto?  No not really, just a look. he doesn't need words...


16. Question for Meredith.  What is your favourite film?


Thanks Meredith,   Hope you and Jack are well and happy. Enjoyed answering your questions.

Love Jan,xx



18 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, great answers! A trip into space eh? Love your answers to No's 9 and 13 :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, all true, He would love to go into space, your turn next to answer these questions
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  2. Jan.
    Loved your answers! Now I have work to do in answering all these questions.
    Hope you are well and smiling!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith, good idea of yours, I love it when we all unite with something
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  3. Jan,

    Loved your answers. Trip to space some trip.

    Why don't you like holidays?

    I'll have to do this one.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ronnie, I don't know, am just a homebird I suppose. I never really want to go away. Maybe because when I was a child my home life was not much to write home about and even now I treasure it. Also I hate sleeping in a different bed!
      Btw I read that article in the Daily Mail too and my Husband said pretty much the same as yours
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
    2. I can understand that. Thanks for answering.

      Love,
      Ronnie
      xx

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing, love reading these.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby, thanks, glad you are back safe and sound, envy you those grandchildren a lot
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  5. Nice answers Jan. I guess I left off some of the questions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, I like it when we all do these things , makes me feel that we are all proper friends and just having a gossip
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  6. Great answers! You live near a beach?! That sounds wonderful :)
    I loved you husbands dream vacation, how amazing would that be.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are so lucky, great beach, countryside and a city all on our doorstep. Spoilt for choice.
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  7. Great answers Jan! Loved your answers to 9 and 15. ;) Is there a particular reason you have a phobia regarding dogs? Is it all dogs or a specific breed? Sorry if I'm being too nosy.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, we really don't have full on arguments, just the odd niggle at each other. I am petrified of all dogs, have always been , no idea why. You can be as nosy as you like. :)
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  8. I love number 9 Jan! It would seem that very few of the ladies in blog land argue!
    I have no desire to fly into space... Unless it takes very little time and the planet is paradise!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle, he isn;t the argumentative type, plus we don't really have much to argue about. Nowadays we seem to be able to make each other happy rather than cross. Space is far too far away for me, he'll have to go by himself!!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete