Friday, 29 August 2014

Just a Ramble!

Hello everyone,

We all know about the four Ds and presumably we all try and stick to them on a general basis. After all being disrespectful, dishonest, disobedient and indulging in dangerous exploits are all daft things to indulge in in real life let alone with a heavy handed HoH breathing down our necks as we "enjoy" ourselves without regard to others him.

I don't actually have much trouble with these, I am far too much a good girl ( hm, in truth I am just too wussy to behave like that, even when I want to, at most I can dish out a bit of attitude but...)


Recently though my life seems to have added another daft   D.



 There is our recently introduced D for diet.  So far so good I am seriously trying to lose weight and am keeping a food diary which his lordship checks every night. Even now every time I see a "good girl " it keeps me going another day. I have now lost fifteen pounds and gone down a size. Yay!! :)



I am not such a fat cat now, just a chubby one



I am still earning loads of spanks for biscuit eating, usually all added together and given once  a week. Plus extra swats as and when he catches me. I  am sure I pay for some of those biscuits twice!  It amazes me that I eat that many , for goodness sake whatever was I eating before? ( doesn't bare thinking about). When we go through the diary and add up all my sins for the week I can't believe that I do in fact eat so many naughty things but  as the weight is coming off I am going to sneak in those digestives ( I am good but not that good :(   )

This week however I got a peculiar spanking. Now, John is hopeless at the lecture, he is the first to admit it  so this weeks lecture had us both in stitches.  Just imagine being over the pillows and his hard hand coming    repeatedly down as  he uses that tone of voice (come on you all know the one, I don't need to describe it do I?). The funny thing was that instead of telling me what a naughty girl I was he was complaining that I had been a good one! 

"This spanking is because you are a good girl, just you make sure you continue the way you are going"  smack, smack

"I am really proud of you" wallop, wallop

" You have been such a good girl, I can see this bottom is getting smaller!" spank spank spank. 
( Seriously, How embarrassing to have my assets sized up in this position, )

   and so on and so on.

Honestly I know what you are all thinking that this was a good girl spanking and yes I know it too but..

Somehow he managed to make it come across as a bad girl one, the wooden paddle came out and the silicon spatula attacked my poor rear end without remorse. And all the way through ,my  non lecturing husband lectured as if I had committed a crime of vast proportions until.........

We both collapsed with laughter and, well you know, the next bit is only interesting to me;) 

Only I could earn a punishment for being good, really I am figuring I might do something BAD before the next one is due and at least earn the spanking... Hm any ideas?

Another D has come into being in our house and I don't think he will spank for it but suddenly I have become quite Dippy. I seem to have turned overnight into a very dim blonde, I even turned up to the hairdressers on the wrong day!  

My exasperated husband has laughingly said he will spank for it , he said that would keep him busy and my cheeks pink.
 My son jokingly stated his opinion on the dippiness, his version said dementia!!! How rude .lol. 
Personally I think it is just a phase I am going through, my version of the Menopause and if any one has any ideas how to stop the decline I would be grateful, especially if said ideas don't involve wooden implements.



I hope everyone in Blogland is okay, I know some are having a few struggles, am thinking of you and hoping life gets better. Hope you all have a good weekend

love Jan,
xxx


32 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the weight loss...you should be really proud of your success. Hopefully I will be inspired by your success and find my own... Has not happened yet. :-) I only get good girls...though my husband likes to call me naughty when he does so... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Terps, thanks, I am loving the weight loss. I feel better about myself. I only hope I can continue! It's much more fun to be naughty than good ;)
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  2. I am adding another "Congratulations!!!!" on the weight loss. It is hard but it will be worth all of the effort; despite (or maybe the delight of) your husband's encouragement (smile).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI there, yes he is happy too, not that that he complained before and the encouragement is fun
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the weight loss. You're doing much better than me.
    Love your GG spanking story and the ending is the best.
    Have no ideas for the Daft. I still suffer from the symptom and it's been years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, it's jolly hard work this dieting lark, I have almost forgotten what chocolate tastes like :( I am definitely getting more bonkers, oh well that's life
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  4. Well done on the weight loss. Speaking of sins reminds me of slimming world, do you think they should advertise spanking as an incentive ;-)
    P is a hopeless lecturer, we usually end up in stitches, doesn't stop him smacking hard though!
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DF, years ago I went to slimming world, a few of the ladies there could have done with a spanking. My son's girlfriend and I are always quoting the sin count of everything, drives our fellas mad. I am not doing it slimming world way I couldn't face it and hubby's paddle seems to work just as well as a plan! I agree actions speak louder than words during our spankings
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  5. The D for diet is so hard. You are doing great though. It's funny, just this morning is was otk for a pretty serious maintenance session too and he was "lecturing" about how well I had done this week keeping the house straight. I thought the same thing about how ironic it was I was getting spanked for being good. You know what? I didn't mind a bit.

    Keep up the good work on the diet. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zoe, it made me laugh being spanked so hard for being good, I didn't mind either, we are definitely dippy!! I hope I can keep up the weight loss, I feel better in myself and he likes it too
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  6. I'm so happy for you, it's really exciting when you start to see progress! 15 pounds is definitely progress. Glad John is giving you some motivation in this area :) You two are so cute!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennelle, I think we are too old to be cute !! at least I am enjoying the dieting, it's flipping hard work but at the moment my head seems to be in the zone! I hope it lasts a bit longer
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  7. Jan,
    Congratulations on the 15 pounds gone. Hooray and hubby spanks a smaller bottom ! Yes!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Merry, it's not that much smaller, don't get too excited. I am pleased though, just got to keep going for a while
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  8. Just popping in to add my congratulations on the weight loss. Dieting is hard, so well done!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosie, nice to see you, thanks, it is hard . the worst bit is eating out I find, you feel like a party pooper so you end up eating stuff you don't want to!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  9. I've done Atkins, weight watchers, sliming world and lots more, but I think that what I should try now are those biscuits of yours; pleaease tell me where you shop, I want to eat biscuits and lose 15 pound.
    Very well done Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janey, I think what it is is that I would rather have a couple of biscuits than my meal!!As to the rest I have just made sure that I have eaten smaller sized meals and only what I really want not just eating for the sake of it like I would normally do
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  10. Woohoo Jan...Congratulations on your weight loss...so very happy for you...and a bit envious. LOL Sounds like you're doing well. Keep up the great work.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, I have always tried to lose weight and never really succeeded but this time my mind is on board with it. It's damned hard though
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  11. Jan, congratulations on the weight loss. 15 pounds less are awesome. Currently I feel too many pounds where they sort of should not be. Hmm, I always thought baby fat was on babies only. :) Keeping a diary on what you eat during the day is such a good idea.
    The spanking you got must have been really funny. I imagined hubby telling me that I was a good girl, while appearing strict. I think we would only have lasted three strokes. As for really earning the next spanking …. ‘Want some biscuits?!’

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ni Na, thankyou. My baby fat never went away and I am in my fifties!! I am always open to a biscuit or two and yes it was funny. I am in a happy place right now and I think that is helping me keep going with it.
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  12. This made me chuckle, you two are so cute:) maybe John is finding hus lecturing mojo lol. It seems so funny being told how well you've done while your rear is bring toasted isn't it? LoL. Sounds like things are going well in the Rose house :(

    Congratulations on the weight loss, that is awesome, you are doing so well. Glad the diary and 'motivation' from John are helping.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, I wish he would get good at the lecture sometimes, maybe I am just greedy!!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  13. First of all, I was reading the beginning paragraph thinking, "The four D's?" When I got to your reminder, then I remembered from long ago when I first researched DD. Hmmm- I guess I have a ways to go! That's awesome on the weight loss though. It's really not easy to lose weight. I think it's great that he's helping you. I have no idea what to say on the good/bad girl spanking. Sounds like a good, but painful time to be had? :P The lecture really does have me cracking up here!

    *hugs*
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tomsrose, I think tonight I will be getting a proper lecture and it's matching spanking as I have been a horrid girl all weekend :( and tonight we are alone for the first time in a few days. I also had a cream cake today just to put the final touch to my weekend. :(
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  14. That weight loss is absolutely fantastic!!! You are making me feel very fat and very envious! I can see things are going to have to change around here. A food diary? That sounds a good idea.

    Hmmm. Sounds like a good girl spanking to me! Glad you are having a good time.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ami, I ahve seen you and you are not Fat! The food diary does help, when I think there are too many things going down I just stop for the rest of that day and I do like his nicer comments. That said I am in trouble at the moment, I have been positively ghastly all weekend, not with food but everything else. I can't see me getting away unscathed much longer, especially after this afternoon's cream cake to top it off. I loved your post, best you get back in the swing of things, I don't want to be the only one with a sore bottom tomorrow ;)
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  15. Jan,

    Just wanted to add my congrats on the weight loss, fantastic. Good for you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, I just hope I can keep it off, it's been a bad day today, Been to Greggs :(
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  16. LOL...yes Jan, only you could pull this off. At least it ended with giggling.

    My husband also likes the word Daft. It's terribly annoying.

    Congratulations on the weight loss...that's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susie, I nearly always end up giggling, hubby says if this life is not fun what's the point? I have had a couple of bad food days though , but I am trying
      love Janxx

      Delete