Wednesday, 15 October 2014

The Pink Butterfly!

Hello everyone,

Just thought I would share some of my husband's words of wisdom with you. Spankings for anything much other than fun have been few and far between. Whilst I know that is a good thing in the grand scheme of things, it does make this blog extremely boring. I rather feel that I have become a lurker, nothing to say myself just spying on everyone else.

Spankings are still about though, mostly for fun and during the last one I realized that hubby now has his own funny little phrases. Quite clearly he has never read a blog or any spanking material whatsoever as he has no idea of the standards that instantly make us all melt into charming submission.



"Come on my naughty little biscuit eater I think a bit of spanking this morning, get over those pillows"

Grinning , I sauntered leisurely into place ( oh come on , there is very little reluctance here unless I am in big trouble).

Looming up behind me..

"Now my little incorrigible recidivist what shall I spank you for today!"

"Say what! what did you call me ? I wish you would learn the right things to say, That's not going to get me going  is it?"

" My darling you are always ready, you can't help it. It actually doesn't matter if I call you a naughty girl or a good one you  like me spanking your behind anyway you can get it! Hence recidivist and we both know that incorrigible is just what you are.

Well really, anyone would think I was slightly deranged about this whole spanking malarkey.


Settling in, he started spanking ( actually rather too hard  for my liking, a girl does need to start off gently and work up to the hard stuff) and  I started squealing far too early for his liking.

"For Christ's sake I haven't even got going yet" he muttered. "For goodness sake keep still"

and then...

" I am looking for that nice pink butterfly...



                                                                          What!!!

"What are you on about, it's bloody October, no butterflies in here,

 ouch!

 that hurts,

not so hard!

 and do you have to keep spanking the same spot over and over again"


"Of course not, I am just going to do the other side."...Slap, wallop, spank and so on.....

"There you go my sweet, a perfect pink butterfly if I say so myself.  I do  so enjoy my artistic efforts."


Giggling now, I didn't accept his charming offer to photograph his handiwork for my blog. I figured you all had plenty vivid enough imaginations and I didn't want to put you all off your food!! 

"No implements today but oh think what a beautiful butterfly I could make with some of them, give you something to look forward to. Best you be a good girl today or I might be tempted to have  a go later. I quite fancy  a go at a red butterfly" 

 My thoughts here were more on the lines of  " Not if I can help it" so I turned to the normal means of distraction here and the crisis was averted.

 I do quite like butterflies though, so I am fairly sure there will be a return of the little creatures here before the summer rolls round.....

We are about two years into ttwd  and we have settled in to our own version of this lifestyle,  lots of fun, a little bit of discipline ( just a teeny bit due to my angelic tendencies), and  an admiration for all of our Blogland friends who like us are hopefully enjoying life. I am very happy to have "met " you all and long may we all do ttwd. 


Love Jan,xx


P.S. My weight loss seems to have slowed down, I am down a size and stuck. I have stopped shovelling biscuits in but something seems to have gone wrong. I need to get myself back on track before Christmas arrives with it's avalanche of mince pies and can't seem to. Any ideas?







28 comments:

  1. I seem to be stuck also, Jan so I have no advice. I hate those plateaus.

    You sound like me, not much to report on my blog, I'm so boring, not that boring isn't good. You seem to have more 'adventures' than I though and I might be a little jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, To be truthful I am jealous of your writing talent. I wish I could do that. We are never satisfied are we?:)
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  2. Love the butterfly reference...the other i might just burst out laughing, which probably would not be a good thing. Plateaus, they just want to see if you are really serious...just keep on avoiding the biscuits and maybe a brisk walk?
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Abby, The butterfly was quite pretty ! I laughed too. I have had a bit of a bad day today and turned to the biscuit tin. Mind you I didn't eat much else so....
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  3. You are my favorite biscuit eater! I love how sweet things are for you right now! Enjoy it all as you know how hard it was to get there. Ttwd/gentle dd is a sweet place to be. We all love hearing from you. My suggestion for more weight loss is to walk, walk, walk.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith, thank you very much. Today I had a medical appointment and it looks like I have to have a hip replacement so walking too far is out the window for a while yet. :( I suddenly feel very old, and am now about to embark on yet another round of tests and hospital stuff. it feels a bit never ending. Ttwd is great though and there are plenty of biscuits in the tin;)
      love to you and Jack
      Jan,xx

      Delete
    2. Nothing would make me happier than having a cup of tea and some digestives with you.
      Meredith

      Delete
    3. Oh me too. I wish we all lived in Corbin's bend!xx

      Delete
  4. Maybe husbands should read some of those stories that women read about dominant men and the things they say. But I really like what your husband said better. He is quite creative and he got the job done. My husband tries sometimes to sound like the story book doms but it always sounds funny and I try not to laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blondie, I suppose mine would sound daft too if he tried. He laughs and says he would never have imagined us doing all this back when we first got married over thirty years ago. I am grateful that he is happy to go along with it all and is enjoying himself . Funny how life evolves. I hope you and Ty are getting through your rough patch,
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  5. Oh, I love the butterfly idea, it does sound pretty.
    I'm really stuck too, but I am going for the biscuits. Just cannot get into the right frame of mind. I hate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janey, I think the frame of mind is the key to it really and for me I just need something to trigger it. I am now thinking if I have to have surgery maybe it would be better if I was a bit smaller so maybe that will give me the impetus to carry on. Hope you are okay
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  6. Hi Jan,

    I love the pink butterfly and how much fun you two have with ttwd, that's what it's all about ... and your blog is never boring :)

    I just read your replies. I'm sorry to hear you had a bad day and about the hip replacement. Sending positive thoughts and energy to you.

    ((Hugs))
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, thank you. I am a bit worried truthfully. A dancing teacher in this condition is pretty hopeless so I think I will soon be completely retired. Not sure how I feel about that. Still there are many more people worse off than me.
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  7. Hi Jan, you made me giggle with your description about your husband’s artistic butterfly approach.
    I just read about your hip replacement in the comments, and I just hope all will be well for you. Walking would have been my first idea too, but this is really not a good way to burn those darn calories at the moment. Hmmm, just for general fitness and maybe as a feel-good idea, swimming works for me, but I am not at all sure if that is any better than walking with a hurt hip.

    With surgery possibly approaching don’t be too hard on yourself. I am sorry that you are stuck with the weight at the moment, but you are already one size down, and that is just awesome! Sending lots of positive energy and big…

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina, I think surgery will be a way off. The wheels grind very slowly over here so I am not going to think about it. I must admit though the pain is jolly annoying especially after I have been teaching for a while :(. I am trying hard with the diet now so maybe it will start coming off slowly, fingers crossed
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  8. Jan,
    Can I just tell you how much I love the relationship you have with your husband! I think so awesome, and so sweet.
    I just saw about your hip replacement, I'm so sorry. Sending lots of healing prayers and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennelle, oh bless you, he is awesome ( in my opinion anyway). The hip thing is not confirmed yet so I refuse to worry about it for now. Hope all is well with you
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  9. Oh Jan...you little biscuit eating recidivist! This post really made me laugh...what an artist your husband is...pink butterflies. ;) Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang Jan...I was trying to get caught up so didn't read the comments/replies...just saw Minelle's comment regarding your hip and came back over to see what the heck I'd missed. So sorry you are facing a hip replacement. My mom had to go through that and it is not easy! Email me if you have any questions about it was handled here and how therapy worked. Sending lots of prayers and healing energy...please make sure you keep us informed!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
    2. Hi Cat, I am glad you find my rosy cheeks amusing!! One of my friends is a few months ahead of me with the hip thing so I imagine I will get all the gory details from her :( I think they will probably say come back in a few years, yes they are that slow over here so I am going to take each day as it comes and see what happens, Hope all is okay in your part of the world
      love Jan,xxx

      Delete
  10. I smiled all the way through this post..... Except when I read you were to have a hip replacement! Ugh I'm so sorry! However, you seem in such a great place, hopefully you will fly through it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle, I can't be miserable about it, so I have decided to ignore it until I absolutely have to deal with it. In this country it could take forever anyway so I shall take painkillers and keep on dancing till I have to stop. Glad you are amused by my predicament, I aim to please
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  11. Jan, sorry to hear you have to have a hip replacement. You are right, so slow to get appointment. I hope you are not in too much pain.

    Keep away from those biscuits.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, It makes me feel old, How can this be happening in my mid fifties!! I am going to be a bit of an ostrich about it I think. Hope you have a lovely trip this weekend.
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  12. Roaring with laughter - where do they get these words from! I think they spend happy hours playing with dictionaries! Butterflies indeed! I shall never view my bottom the same way again! Yours might look like butterflies, mine look like blooming great elephants have trampled all over them!

    Many hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Ami, oh that did make us both laugh, yours sound so much more painful than mine... just saying.:)
      love Jan,xx

      Delete