Friday, 28 November 2014

A Grumpy Little Pig gets a Spanking!

Hello everyone,





Does this look like a grumpy little pig to you?


No? Not quite grumpy enough...



How about this one?

Yep, that's her...

"Move it , up those stairs, you my sweet, are being a grumpy little pig and I know just how to change that!"


"Really how unfair, I cannot help my mood. Did you just call me a pig!!!"

"If the little pink skin fits darling... NOW"

Obviously you do not need the exact conversation or description of events that followed but truly how does this thing work? One minute I am a .. well actually I was a grumpy little pig. I cannot lie  ( he would spank me for that:( and I am in enough trouble already).


Spanking ensued, for a change just his rock hard hand, and mercifully it was only short but it was what he said that changed everything.


"Now" he said , landing several hard swats to my plump cheeks  ( no weight loss here this week, I am blinking stuck with that too )

" I am going to spank you until you laugh. "

"What! how can you  say that, how can I laugh when you are spanking me. You are , ouch, being, ow,
ridiculous"


A  few more minutes of walloping and ouching followed with a short sharp lecture on how he wasn't going to put up with my grumpy attitude any longer and was in fact going to keep on going, with added implements if necessary until I gave in and my rather more sunny nature appeared.


" Come on , it will be over as soon as you start laughing, you always do so get on with it. I am fed up with the grumpy girl."


With that I collapsed into giggles and he was extremely pleased with his handiwork. Just long enough to see that bright pink butterfly he was pleased to note!



I don't know about all of you but  isn't it ridiculous that a spanking can put us in a good mood?
I think I am officially bonkers, but then again whatever works I suppose, and at least I don't have to take drugs, drink or stuff my face full of chocolate to feel better.

 A quick trip over my beloved's knee and all is well in my world.




Perhaps I am shallow or simple but I actually don't care!
That makes ttwd pretty perfect. It's cheap, good exercise, drug and drink free.




Yes, that is how I feel this afternoon, relaxed and happy. A big change from this morning. What a lucky girl I am. How far we have come in the last couple of years, would we have been this in tune with each other early on in our marriage? Maybe not, we were never unhappy but we definitely focus on each other more, touching, cuddling, talking, happily living together in our almost empty nest.

I hope life is going well for all of you in Blogland too. I am so glad that we all discovered this lifestyle and am glad to have all of you to share the ups and downs with.

Have a nice weekend everyone

love Jan,xx

19 comments:

  1. Jan,
    So glad things were put to rights with a spanking filled with laughter and a little ow-ing. It is amazing what happens to our mood when hubby takes us in hand.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith, I am still in a good mood and it's Sunday now!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  2. I can't figure it out either, Jan. Just know it works every time. I to say though, Luke has never spanked me till I laughed. That was a clever idea! So glad you're feeling relaxed and happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Clara, as soon as he said it, it pretty much set me off. He sounded so cross but the words didn't match the tone!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  3. I agree it is a strange way to lighten a mood...but its cheap and no calories...and it works!!!!!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby, hope you had a nice time with your grandchildren at Thanksgiving. I know, maybe we are all a bit odd but whatever...
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  4. Love it!!!! OTK is definately an attitude adjuster and beats drugs or seeing a psychiatrist any day!! Glad things ended with laughter, and relaxation!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annabelle, wouldn't it be good if we could tell everyone and market this idea!!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  5. Hi Jan, I loved this. Everybody has a bad day now and then, but your husband had such a lovely way of turning you from grumpy back to happy. That’s so awesome. And I loved how he did that, too. He must have had this official serious HoH tone at first, but I cannot imagine that he stuck to it till the giggling/happy ending.
    I know, this is not big news for you, but your husband knows you pretty well, I’d say, and he misses your happiness when you have a grumpy day and does something cute to get your happy self back, wow, lovely, if this does not show how deep your connection is, I don’t know what else does.
    Somehow ttwd simply work, it is great that they do and it keeps lovers close. This morning, reading how your spanking created laughter and relaxed you, made my world much better (only the typical case of a bad night here) and you really made me smile, because I found the way you deal with each other romantic and lovely … and calory free. Thank you for that, have a nice weekend, too.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina, what lovely comments, thank you. We do know each other very well, we have been married for over thirty years and the last few our relationship has definitely developed into something special :)
      I think he was just fed up with my grumpiness and has jokingly been asking me ever since how his grumpy girl is in a mildly threatening way. Every time he does I giggle again so this weekend is fun!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  6. Love this Jan! Glad John was able to put things back to rights :) The power of a spanking never ceases to amaze me lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, I agree , it is amazing, or I am just mad! How are you and Rick doing now? As you don't blog any more I hope things are okay for you two
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  7. Hi there Jan! :) First of all, I LOVED the pics that you have here. The little piglet at the top is too cute to be grumpy! LOL! And I especially loved the first cat one! He does look giggly! Too cute!

    I love how John handled your grumpiness! He knew just what to do. And I agree- it is so amazing what this kind of dynamic does for us. And you feel so much better! It just blows my mind at times!

    You mentioned that John's hand spanking was rock hard. Rob has gotten the same. I call that "lead hand syndrome"! And expertise! ;) Love this post! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie, I think Ami's husband has the same hand problem as our two, aren't we lucky:( I would never have believed that this is where we would end up when I first married him all those years ago, funny world isn't it?
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  8. The pics were brilliant!

    Well, you are going to meet another 'grumpy' little pig later this week! And this one is on a 'being spanked every day for a week' trip! Four days to go! Fancy joining me?

    See you soon.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For goodness sake Ami, what did you do? and I am so excited about our trip. I am not telling John in case it gives him any ideas, every day for a week!!! I must be much less grumpy than you because it only takes one go to change my tune. Well that is my story anyway. See you Wednesday
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  9. I enjoyed this! How true it is. The laughing and spanking....yep it can sure make a difference!
    Glad all is sunny again in your world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle, thank you, laughing makes the difference to most things!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  10. Jan: What a wonderful post. Being Spanked by your partner helps get us out of a grumpy mood, or whatever bothers us, delivered by a loving partner. Letting go of whatever is bothering us is a gift, because we then can go on and enjoy life. Laughter is fabulous.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete