Thought I would have a go at this meme. I never like being left out!
1.What is your favourite kind of pie? Mince pies at Christmas and apple and raspberry in the summer. I don't eat much pastry though so my pie eating exploits are few and far between.
2.Who is my favourite singer/band? Michael Buble, young, handsome, cute and a fabulous singer
3. Favourite fruit? Raspberries.
4. Favourite sport? Does dancing count? no, well I quite like watching multi sport events like the Olympics and of course there is always Wimbledon for the tennis.
5. Favourite colour? Pink and Yellow.
6. Favourite accessories? Bracelets.
7. Do you collect anything? No.
8. Do you read? ALL the time, it is one of my very favourite things to do. I love my kindle, it's never far away from me.
9. Are you sad about Michael Jackson's death? Only for his children.
10. Can you apply Mascara with your mouth closed? Yes I always do, thought this was a bit of an odd question actually!
11. Have you ever broken a bone...how many? No, not even a little one.
12. Do you text often? I am over twenty five so no not really.....
13. Have you ever gone to a concert? When I was ill with cancer in my forties my son bought me tickets to a Michael Buble concert ( in his words to make sure I lived long enough to get to it!) . I loved it and have seen him a couple more times since.
14. Are you a runner? Oh good grief what a daft question . NO
15.Would you ever get a tattoo? No because nothing would be worth a spanking of the magnitude I would get for that adventure!
16. What is the song that describes your life the most? I have absolutely no idea.
17. Have you ever been heartbroken? Yes, I think there are lots of heartbreaking happenings in this world.
18. What do you wish to accomplish before you die? I want my kids to be settled and happy and I would like to see a grandchild :)
19. Are you afraid of death ? No, there are unfortunately times I have longed for it.
20. Are you having a good year? Yes I am a lucky girl.
21. Do you forget things easily? I am afraid I do:(
22. Are you overly truthful? Er yes , couldn't tell a lie if my life depended on it. Wouldn't try now either as it's a spankable offense.
23. Do you like the heat? Not in the least, mind you I don't suppose I would fancy the extreme cold some of you put up with either. England rocks with it's weather!
24. Have you ever met a celebrity? Seen a few in shops and a restaurant once but I wouldn't speak to them, how rude to disturb them!
Hope you are all having a good week