Wednesday, 28 January 2015

The Sneaky Saucy Spatula!


Hello everyone,


Nothing deep and meaningful on this blog, just something to amuse.....


My darling husband has got a new toy. On a very innocuous shopping trip to a huge local store that sells anything you can think of, whilst wandering down the kitchen aisle he came across this:






It is very a cute,  very cheap silicon sauce spatula! 

I got the giggles when he casually chucked it in the trolley and we both laughed as we decided to leave it in the kitchen utensil jar and not in the toy box. I think we thought the son and girlfriend would get a laugh too!

Now I thought that meant the flipping thing would not actually be used as a spanking implement. They are kept securely locked in a lovely leather "toy box" in our bedroom. The kids think that contains bed linen! Bless their innocent hearts ;)

A couple of nights ago however I realised I had been  sorely misinformed :(
I was dozing in bed waiting for hubby to join me.  With his job this is not an every night occurence , he usually appears at some point in the middle of the night and we have a somewhat muted chat and cuddle before snuggling in.

Anyway I digress.....

In he crept beside me, snapping lamps off and putting away my kindle that I had fell asleep over (Owning O. by Maren Smith, part of the Masters of the Castle box set, great read, recommend it to all btw). A quick snuggle and then all of a sudden 

Whap! Whap!. Whap!

 I jumped out of my skin.

"What the hell is that! What are you doing. Omg that hurt!"

He simply laughed and laughed as he whaled away with his  little new spoon. Then we realised that son number two was in the room next door and we both fell about again like a couple of errant teenagers. Why do things always feel naughtier in the dark and with a possible chance of being caught? lol

Needless to say the blooming thing has moved house now and resides among the rest of the implements. The kids haven't commented on it's disappearance from the kitchen.  What I will say and whether I will be able to keep a straight face and not blush is anyone's guess.

My husband has used it a couple more times this week, I have been spanked three days running ( and I have been good too:). We seem to have had lots of spare time to fill and it's too chilly to go out so...

He has taken a shine to it as he likes the little heart shapes it leaves behind. I can only hope it doesn't last long! For such a little thing it packs a nasty sting, lol


So there you have it, my advice is don't go shopping where I do, and if you do make jolly sure you know where the goods are once purchased  and don't let any cheeky husband creep up on you in the night!!


Hope you are all having a good week and just asking, but has anyone heard from Esmay?


love 
     Jan,   xxx

30 comments:

  1. If the kids notice it's missing immediately blame them, "Someones put it up in the wrong place and you better find it!" I agree anything silicon hurts like the devil. Not sure I'd really like your toy, but I sure like that your husband picked it out and got it for the two of you. I think that's way better than flowers or candy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PK, that is a good idea! I quite like candy though;)
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  2. Master spanked me with a spatula once....then it...was lost somehow...
    Those things sting!!! Love the heart shape tho...love PK's idea of blaming the kids.
    Sounds like hubby is keeping you nice an warm
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby, I don't think it is anything compared to what your Master does to you!!! I get off lightly
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  3. It sounds as if you are have entirely too much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, Can you have too much fun? lol
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  4. LOL Jan...silicone ranks right up there with wood on my don't want that spanking list! Next time you're at that store, purchase another one to put in the kitchen and then you won't have to face any questions. Of course, it might possibly be used by hubby in the kitchen for a swat or two or three. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, we have a pink silicon sort of spoon and I like that so I don't know why this is so ouchy. And no I am not buying another one, are you bonkers!!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  5. I agree with Sunny that you guys have too much fun!! I also agree with PK- blame the kids, and try not to laugh when they look surprised or outraged!
    And I agree with Abby and Cat about silicone being...OH SO OUCHIE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle, I am about to go and read your post, looks like you are having fun too!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  6. Jan,
    Little heart imprints all over your backside........ how cute is that!
    Did your son say anything the next morning?
    Three days in a row spanked!!!!
    Wow!!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith, not cute:(, no he didn't! And it is about to be four and this one is a bad girl one. He has left a large number in the diary this morning ( I ate entirely too much last night). I am waiting for him to get up :(
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  7. I have never been spanked with a spatula. But I'm going to take everyone's word on it hurting and try to steer clear of them. So how long is this spanking marathon going to last, Jan? Should we start making bets, lol? My money is on six straight days of spankings! Anyone else wanna place a bet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Clara, its definitely going to be four, there is a warning in the food diary this morning. I imagine something wooden will put in an appearance today:(
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  8. Too much fun! LOLOL And spanked for 3 days? Wow! Can you sit comfortably? Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie, I am a bit tender and about to be more so as I have a naughty girl one coming today. My own fault but gosh I am going to have to be good today
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  9. Hey Jan... looks like you will already be set for Valentine's day with a heart shaped implement to leave some lovely red hearts on your bottom! Yea.. have fun with that!!! I also wonder if your son suspects... our son I think is getting the idea.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annabelle, very funny!! I think they know I get in trouble with his dad but I don't think they know how!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  10. LoL Jan, it does look cute and I love the heart imprints. But, silicon? Ouch! Three days running? John really does like his new toy:) Sounds like you two are definitely having too much fun :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, I think he likes it as much as his long wooden ruler, that stings like mad too!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  11. Is it actually supposed to be a kitchen implement? Why is there a little piccie of a pair of knickers on it. I think it was misplaced in the shop ... It should have been sold with bedroom toys in the first place. Me thinks you have housed it correctly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janey, it was in the kitchen row and labelled as a sauce spatula!
      It is not making a return to the kitchen any time soon:(
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  12. Hi Jan, the spatula looks funny, what an innocent appearance (don’t know what to think about the knickers though), … but in general I do not trust these little silicone buggers at all. :) The one that we have used here is too stingy for my taste too, and fortunately it never made its way into the bedroom (for more than a night).
    I can see that your husband enjoys the heart shapes on your bottom, and that is cute, too, but the prospect of midnight surprise heart shape sessions does not sound too nice. I really felt for you when your husband came and you thought you could snuggle into him, and then bam! you get the spatula?! Oh my, you have my sympathy for those moments when the silicone hearts are too heavy.
    But this does not sound as if it was meant to punish you, and I hope soo much that your husband will always give you the good girl spanking, less stingy, more pleasurable and some really naughty things afterwards, too! :D

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina, it's jolly stingy that thing! Today I got 55 swats ( not with the spatula) for eating wrong things yesterday. I will admit to being a bit tender today. I am hoping for a day off tomorrow!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  13. I hate silicone implements. Love that it has a pair of knickers on it. You sound like you are having lots of fun. Good for you both.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, it does look cute.... Today has not been so much fun and my thoughts are with Ami at the moment after her disaster yesterday:(
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  14. That is an adorable spatula. But its design is meant for spanking. Lol. I have to agree with Ronnie, I am not big on silicone either. But if it was everyday and I was being good, this would be a lot of fun. Glad that you are staying busy and having a warm bottom at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blondie, It might be adorable to look at! We have a silicon spoon that I actually quite like but this is a nasty little thing!! Hope things are good for you and Ty
      love Jan,xx

      Delete