Monday, 9 March 2015

A Taxing Spanking!


Hello my friends,

 I hope you have all had a better behaved week than me :(


We have had a lot of exciting things happening in our little world. News of a grand baby to come, other son  and his wonderful girlfriend buying a lovely house nearby, husband finally able to drop a few hours at his ghastly job, so we will be able to have  an extra day together. All good you say,

 well yes but into all this gaiety came a very nasty missive (for me...)



I have received a fine from the blinking taxman. He is claiming I have not sent in my tax return in time.:(((

In my defence I did do it, way way back in May 2014.

BUT,
 it appears (according to the computer) that I didn't press the last button and submit the f*****g thing. I have appealed as it is quite clear that I have done it in principle right to the end.  In fact I am fairly certain it told me that I was successful at the time but....

I do not and have never earn't enough to pay tax in the first place but now I have had to pay a fine of
a hundred pounds!!! and then pray I get it back. I have repeated the process of submitting the form again  and hopefully I have made a better fist of it this time.





 Now this has put a bit of a dampener on things, I duly trotted off to the bank , hubby in tow and paid the fine. How embarrassing!

Now my friends, can you imagine husband's reaction to this little blip!

It's not much of a stretch to your imaginations is it?  To make matters worse, my darling husband has deemed me to be extra cheeky this week and also caught a bit of rather unbecoming language popping out when I was riled up over the whole situation. I rather think he thought he had knocked that on the head quite a while ago, but it appears not :(

My day of reckoning came soon after and included a bit of corner time first then an unpleasant array of implements and a pair of leather cuffs ( which I quite like wearing actually, the only good bit of the whole process but don't mention it to him as I imagine I will lose this pleasure in such     situations ).

I usually like this one




Alas, hubby seems to be able to apply this in as unpleasant a fashion as this




Gosh I hate that wooden thing. He also managed to include a fine old lecture along with his belt ( not something he uses often but seems to be improving his skill with :(  ), a crop and his favourite, a bloody stingy ruler.

 I think the whole process took longer than normal as I seem to have developed a tremendous inability to keep still and  stop squirming about, whilst squealing like a stuck pig, I might add.

I am quite sure you don't need the actual "conversation" but I will say it all ended with abject apologies, a promise to stop swearing, to not be cheeky, and to generally  be the best behaved wife in England.

 Unlikely I know but my guilty conscience has had me baking his favourites and being positively sweet. I do feel horrendously bad about the tax return. it was an honest mistake ( I do think said mistake was the taxman's, though I am pretty certain I won't win my appeal. )


As to the rest, you can't keep a girl down and I am sure I can't keep this up for long. I have discovered something....


                                                          It is awfully hard to be good!!!




Then again, I don't suppose he wants me to be too perfect, after all he likes spanking my chubby behind  ;) .


I am hoping that I can keep up the good behaviour for a few days at least as I am rather tender in a few spots and my rosy cheeks would enjoy the rest!

Hope you are all happy and well. I am enjoying the March questions, loving everyone's answers!

love
     Jan,  xx








34 comments:

  1. Oh...you made an honest mistake......albeit a big one....and i doubt the tax people will see it as that. That was some spanking, my friend...but don't stay extra good for too long....;;;
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby,yes he was really good about it all told! I just have been pushing my luck anyway so it was as good an excuse as any for him to rein me in a bit!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  2. I hate dealing with taxes! I'm so sorry this happened to you. I love my computer, but that doesn't mean they can't bite us in the ass every once and a while. I'm sorry (and not) that you got spanked so hard. But I'm not sorry that he cares enough to take the time to make things better. And the grand baby news is fantastic. I am so jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PK, I blame the computer but I know it was my fault really. I have been doing the tax return for twenty odd years and never made a mistake before, must have had a senior moment. I must admit I am getting into the spirit of baby shopping ;)
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  3. I love your comment that it's awfully hard to be good! ;-) Ouch to the spanking! But glad if you are!
    Sorry that you feel so bad. I hate tax crud!! I let hubby deal with ours. I used to take care of it early on but I thoroughly abdicated that responsibility to my Scotsman!
    Yay for grand baby and house news!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle. I can't really give this job to him as it is my tax return and he doesn't even have to do one as he is not self employed! I always have managed before and sometimes he does go over it with me. I am guessing he will next year! Our youngest is very excited to get the house and as the owners are emigrating to Australia they are leaving lots of things for the kids, they are very lucky and so grateful
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  4. Ouch! A fine little collection of spanking offences! But sorry, I'm trying for the title of the best behaved wife in England this week and I'm going to fight hard for it (although I don't have a good history in winning races)
    So happy about new grand baby on the horizon, I'm just craving a new born baby snuggle at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janey, Oh well I wouldn't win the title anyway so I can concede to you on that one. As to the baby, it is due in late August, I wish you lived near enough to pop round for a cuddle. Actually you might do, we are in the East
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  5. Such great news until the tax man. I know how you feel about spanking, so even that wasn't so awrful, was it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, generally speaking I love spanking but when it is for a genuine reason and not some trumped up excuse he has come up with it seems harder to take :(. Bloody taxman
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  6. Sorry to hear that you got punished. Hope this week goes better for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angel, thanks for that. All is well here now, hope your week is good too
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  7. Jan,
    That is a sad, but funny story. Painful too!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith, how rude!! lol I am fully recovered now ;)
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  8. Poor Jan...I will give you a piece of advice when paying anything online...you should receive a confirmation # but I always take a screen grab of the final page and save it in a file on my computer so that if a creditor comes back and says I didn't pay something on time, I have the confirmation number and the screen grab to prove it. You can screen grab by simply pressing the button and then pasting it into a MS Word document. Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi cat, I am pretty sure I did have an email confirmation , that is why I think it is their mistake not mine. I will have to use your system from now on though. Thanks for the advice
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  9. Hi Jan, what wonderful news! So happy for you! ... untill the taxman that is! Ugh, sorry this happened to you, it was an honest mistake. Ouch! That sounded like quite an array of implements.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Roz, blinking taxes, I can't believe I was so stupid. Hubby likes to use a variety of implements, can't have him getting bored!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  10. Hi Jan, I am very sorry that you got a fine, especially since you were convinced that everything was long done. That really sucks. And I am sorry that you got this kind of spanking as a result (and I am completely with you about the cuffs :) ). Oh my, if you got all these implements used on your bum, how do you manage to sit?! Poor you! But I am glad that everything is ok again and I think that the punishment has also been something reconnecting, at least it works like that for us here. Your husband will love you more for all the lovely things you do for him at the moment, but don’t have a guilty conscience, after all you have had your day of reckoning.

    I love to read about your first grand baby, it makes me smile each and every time. Wishing you a wonderful week.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina, Don't worry about me sweetie. I am very happy in this life. I am fine today. Why do I love the cuffs I don't know but I would quite happily wear them all day if they were not so noticeable! He is teasing me about the tax thing now so I know he is over it, all is well here. have started looking at all the baby things in the shops now. It is so different to when I had my two
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  11. Jan,

    Bit unfair of them when you had actually filled it but we all know what the tax men are like, no leeway at all.

    Even though we love to be spanked, it is harder to take when it's for a real reason, isn't it?

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, yes I bet I don't win my appeal in the end:(
      I must admit I struggle a bit when it's "real", even though I don't suppose it is harder really. A mind f**k maybe....
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  12. Hi Jan, I think it's funny that both of us received "tax related" spankings this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan, yes I just read yours after I had posted mine. It's that time of year I guess :(
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  13. Golly I hate the Inland Revenue with a vengeance! Stupid tax returns! I'll bet they designed the forms in order that you forgot to press the button.

    You certainly have some fearsome implements. I think I would be burying the lot at midnight! LOL!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ami, I think I was just plain stupid :(
      I don't like the look of your new toy either. Don't show that to John anytime soon!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  14. mean, mean taxman - he should have sent you a reminder to hit the button.
    However, now I have some idea what a hundred pound spanking is worth and I'm hiding the implements now.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DF, I think he did send me a reminder but I ignored it as I thought I had done it already! Please do not tell my husband this as I may have forgotten to mention that bit :(
      I don't blame you, hide away
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  15. Ugh-- taxes!! Maybe the promise of a spanking would help me get them done. I hate!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renee, I usually do it straightaway so this year has been a disaster, I won't need the promise next year I can tell you!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  16. Oh no Jan!! I'm so sorry, taxes are such a pain in the butt lol. I haven't forgot to file taxes before, but I have forgotten to file to health insurance which caused a lapse in coverage. It's hard and I know it's not intentional, but these situations cause such a mess! I'm sure you're feeling better today, noting better than a clean slate :)
    Have a great week Jan!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennelle, I know, what a waste of money that was!! Never mind as he says I didn't kill anyone. lol
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  17. sorry about the tax mistake - so frustrating. taxes are such a stress to me that I now go to someone and they file my taxes...I still have to do all the work before hand...but she presses the "done" button...and she is paid to to remember. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terps, I know , so annoying. I might have to do that. It is due to be done again in a few weeks I am going to be so careful this time!!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete