Thursday, 19 March 2015

Giggling!!


Hello everyone,

I read all of your blogs almost every day. I read of struggles, achievements, disasters, fun, problems, successes.....and everything else you can think of.


For most of us we seem to have attained some level of happiness in ttwd. As a new blogger appears it is getting easier to see where they are in this adventure. Sometimes nowadays the old hands can even give pretty useful advice ( not me generally, I am more the tea and sympathy type, so I am here for support, not actually of any use, just entertainment!)

My husband and I are happy, very happy but within this I appear to have developed a slight problem.


                                                                       GIGGLING!

When I first started ttwd I was a bit (okay a lot) more "serious" about it all. I am fairly submissive anyway, I aim to please, kindness is a priority for everyone in this house and always has been. I am not especially rude, just a bit cheeky. We don't have many rules. I like housework, I don't spend THAT much.  I am too scared to speed and or text in the car so it's not like punishments are an everyday occurrence.

 Our spanking activities are more of the fun variety, with lots of laughter on both sides.

 One thing I have always managed to do however is  take whatever genuine spankings came my way seriously. I try to remedy whatever they  headed my way for, things like swearing, and a bit of attitude all were taken care of  and  as the months went by life in the Rose house became sweeter, softer somehow....

Two years on and I seem to have got the giggles!!!!!

I do not know what is wrong with me but EVERYTIME hubby spanks me, or attempts to punish me I start giggling and I can't stop.
It doesn't seem to matter what the offence, or how bad he tries to make it I still laugh.   I think sometimes it is nervous laughter ( especially when anything wooden appears in the vicinity of my backside)  but still I am putting myself off let alone him. Of course as soon as I start with the chortling and  squiggling about it sets him off too.

This week he attempted to spank for cheek and dangerous behaviour ( I left the hob on, threw a tea towel on top and wandered off. When I smelt burning I thought it was the cake I had in the oven and  gaily checked that ignoring the  tea towel merrily burning on the top of the cooker :((

If hubby and son number 2 hadn't zoomed into the kitchen I feel that maybe there would have been a slight disaster ( and an even worse spanking on the horizon).

After hubby put out the fire, yes it was actually on fire albeit only a little bit, I pretty much knew what was coming the next morning. Accident it may have been  but as John very rarely has cause to punish I knew he wouldn't let this go . He does relish the chance to spank for real as he puts it!!
 ( How rude!)

Why  I can't get in the right headspace I do not know but I started giggling as soon as I was in position and no matter what he said I couldn't stop. I am telling you this did not go down well but it appears not to matter to my mind one whit, once I am chuckling that's it. and very soon after I start so does he and then, well, you know the spanking is soon left behind. ;)


Along with this of course comes another problem. Because I am not in the right frame of mind I can't keep still. I know I am being impossible but I can't seem to help it. I do try but,
 I squeal and wriggle like a stuck pig the whole time.

I reach back until the cuffs go on.

 I whinge and whine about the implements he chooses. ( not that I have any influence there at all)

 I am generally a pain in the a**

Did I mention I move about like a jumping jelly bean?

Oh and Laugh like a hyena?


 Indeed, two days on and I have a couple of nasty little stripes on my left thigh from that blinking crop, given when I kicked my legs up once too many times. That bloody hurt too and still I only shrieked and giggled again. I think I am going bonkers :(


Submission?
 What is that again? and how do I find it when I really need it ? I seem to have it in daily life just not when I want to give it during a spanking. I do want to behave  and take my spankings well but it is just not happening. This has been going on for a while now and I am getting worse not better.

Hubby is not complaining, after all we both know that laughter is good and let's face it our life is lovely together, better than a lot of people and we are totally grateful for that.
I just wish I could get a grip and shut up and keep still when I should!!




Any ideas my friends?  Or should I just be grateful that I can laugh when otb ? What do you all do? Laugh or cry or somewhere in between?


Hope you are all having a fun week
    love
            Jan,xx

31 comments:

  1. I have no advice - could it be a hormonal thing? No idea here.
    They say laughter is the best medicine,and as long as hubby doesn't take it as being a challenge to move the punishment to a higher level to make you stop, I don't think you should worry about laughing - maybe that's your release instead of crying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, I don't need to worry about him escalating things, he is as hopeless as me! I think maybe you are right , it is a release, I rarely cry. Thanks , you make me feel better!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  2. I'm a terrible giggler when P starts to spank. I thinks it's a nervous reaction to the initial shock of pain. I'm not laughing in the sense of finding humour, I'm trying to hide behind the giggles. I also jiffle all over the place. As the spanking progresses, I shift in mood. The giggling stops, I settle and often find a strange peace of mind. Endorphins? I don't know. If you're like me, I know P doesn't believe I'm laughing at him. It's my coping mechanism. Once I stop struggling, I'm very placid, and sometimes, though rarely, I'm pretty much off with the fairies.
    If John's not worried by your reaction - it doesn't stop him spanking you, then perhaps not worry yourself. It's just the way you react.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DF, I am glad I am not alone, I thought I was going mad!I read him your comments and now he thinks maybe he stops too early :( lol
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Jan, I think it is awesome that you are there with tea and sympathy. And I love that you write you enjoy doing housework. I enjoy doing that too and often enough it is something I am teased for, so it is great that I am not alone. :)

    Apart from the things with the car we are maybe somehow similar. Well, not the laughing during punishment, though. I can imagine that, I mean, sometimes these things happen, but if it happens every time … oh my.

    Leaving the hob on with something that can burn on top of it would be so me as well. That guarantees a spanking here too. I imagine the situation with your punishment and it makes me giggle when I imagine that you start laughing. I have no idea how hubby would take it if I did that again and again. During punishments I couldn’t laugh and actually I am pretty tense then and close to crying before the punishment starts. I have no idea how you could change this, and for me it doesn’t sound too bad, because you do try to reach the submissive frame of mind. But I see that giggling maybe does not feel right in these moments. I think Sunny could be right though, maybe this is your release at the moment.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina, you are so sweet. I always wish you were mine. I think if hubby was really serious I would perhaps be better but I think he is as bad as me, ttwd definitely does not revolve around punishment, more a sense of wanting to please each other. i think Sunny is right too, made me feel normal!!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  4. Maybe it is a way to deal with the stress relief or fear or whatever, instead of crying. I giggle at things that aren't funny sometimes or make jokes that are inappropriate when I should be somber. It's just the way my mind deals with things. And you might add cuffs to your ankles too, it will help will help with being a jumping jelly bean. That's what we have to do sometimes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blondie,

      I agree with the nervous laughter. I once *hangs head in shame* got a case of the giggles when a family member fell off of our boat into the ocean. I tried pulling the person back up, but the laughter took my body over and all strength left me. Thankfully, there were other people perfectly capable of NOT laughing in a life or death situation that saved the day.

      I still to this day have no idea why it was that moment that I began the uncontrollable laughter during stress.

      Hugs,
      Kathy

      Delete
    2. Hi Blondie, I love the cuffs, I might suggest that. I am impossible, it definitely is nerves but he says I am incorrigible!
      love Jan,xx


      Hi Kathy, oh that is bad,lol
      Maybe I am not as bad as I thought after all lol
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  5. Jan,

    Not too long ago I got a case of the giggles during punishment. Jim took notice of it and said "you think this is funny?", I knew I was in big trouble. Lets just say my laughter was quickly replace with pained sounds while burying my face into my pillow.

    Lesson learned for me!

    Hugs,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy, John has said that sort of thing too, occasionally it works but more often than not I just keep on giggling. In exasperation he usually ends up joining me!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  6. May I write my blog here for a while. There is so much I want to say and while Nick rarely reads me I never know when he might pop in. I'm like you in that I do very do anything that seems to bother Nick much. But the 'bad' stuff I do that is serious it would never occur to him to spank me for. If I let a towel catch fire, he would give me a look that said he thought I was an idiot and be pissed the rest of the night, but that's all.

    Submission - I have no idea what you're talking about. I wanted it, I think I could have done well with it. But Nick didn't want it. He told me when we began that I was a grown woman and he didn't take me to raise. He said I was smart enough to make my own decisions and take care of what I needed to do. He absolutely right, but it made me sad and it still does.

    That sound way more depressing than I meant for it to. We're fine and I'm happy with our life together. It's just different from my fantasies of youth.

    Sorry I can't help with the giggles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh PK, write here anytime. I don't think John wants submission either. Maybe it is fun and games to him I don't know. Sometimes I want more too but then I think do I really, would I be any different? would I be me? He is not a dominant chap and I knew what he was like when I fell in love with him so I know deep down ttwd is a gentle playful version and at least we are both laughing :) He is teasing me about the tea towel every time I go near the cooker, his way of telling me to be careful I guess without the strictness!
      hope you have had a better day at school today
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  7. I have giggled through a spanking..often...tho never a punishment. Master usually ends up joining me...and ends up with the laughing 'bug' also. Laughter is just as cleansing as tears....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby, seems like I am not alone :)
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  8. Hey Jan...I have a tendency to laugh when I'm nervous...do you think you might be nervous because you were actually receiving a well deserved discipline spanking? I really think John should spank on through....if he didn't join you in giggling and stop too soon, bet you would stop the giggling. But...bottom line...if it works for the two of you...no matter what...then go for it! ;)

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, You are right, it is a nervous thing I am sure. I think after reading these comments he won't be stopping quite so soon in future, :(
      Perhaps I should have just not confessed out here and carried on laughing
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  9. Hi Jan, I agree with the others that the giggling may be due to nerves or your way of releasing rather than crying. There have been occasions I have giggled afterwards which I am sure was release and also relief.

    You and John are happy and he doesn't appear to be too perturbed so I wouldn't worry too much.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, we have been talking about it today. He says he prefers all the fun and laughter to anything stricter. He says he is enjoying our happiness. i do think though that on occasion he might push it a bit, might have to watch my step for a bit ;)
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  10. I think it's probably a release Jan. Could be nerves.

    I don't laugh when I'm getting spanked though sometimes I say something when I'm over P lap that starts me off laughing and then I can't stop. P's isn't amused so I get spanked harder.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, definitely a release for me. John always seems to crack after a while. Laughter is infectious. I am amazed by how hard he can spank and I still can't be serious, dementia maybe?
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  11. Hey Jan.. I really enjoyed this post today. Recently, I, too, have started to laugh at the most in opportune time. Just like most everyone else here, I am sure it is because I am nervous in the moment. Wooden implements have found there way into our house and darn it.. they sting like the devil. I struggle to stay in place and must look like a real site to hubby as I go through the whole process, laughing, over his lap, standing up, telling him to slow down, not so hard, and so on. Ultimately, I get it together and accept fate and 99.9% of the time I will then just cry. Oddly, while hubby can also crack a smile during this whole tirade, he never looses site of his target (my bottom) or his mission.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annabelle, oh you sound like me! Funny how their aim never falters isn't it? The general consensus appears to be that he needs to carry on a bit longer, how jolly:(
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  12. I often end up laughing too! Even in those very pointed 'swatty' moments, meant to sting!
    I think it's all very normal and cathartic..... Although disconcerting I'm sure!
    I like how you two enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle, there has been cause for laughter in the house this weekend as I have heard about Ami's little catastrophe. Now that did make me laugh, only her.!!! I really must get a grip. Hope you and your Scotsman are well and happy
      love Jan,xx
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  13. Oh Jan, I had to laugh at this because this just happened to me this week. Gabe gave me an RA and I couldn't stop giggling! Wooden spoons and giggling do not go well together. Gabe told me the next morning that I would get another RA and he promised i would not be giggling afterwards, and I wasn't. I just find the whole situation hysterical sometimes and I can't help myself.
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan, try telling Gabe it's not laughing at him or the punishment, it is a nervous reaction. that has been my conclusion and I am sticking to it. I think these husbands should be happy that they are making us happy and giggly and not bother trying too hard ;)
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  14. I think if you are both happy then bring on the laughter. Laughter is a way of release, a nervous energy being allowed to escape, a way to bring joy into your heart. I am giggler too. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terps, you are totally right, we shall have to keep on giggling
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  15. Definitely nervous laughter I think. I laugh often and then I cry. Not sure why just can't help it.

    ReplyDelete