Monday, 20 April 2015

Irritating Nuisance!!

 Irritating Nuisance!!
Hello everyone,

This charming phrase is what I was laughingly called by my beloved husband this morning. :(

In truth I was being very annoying, I was asking for trouble, and oops, I managed to get myself in a spot of hot water with ease before I even got out of bed this morning.

I had had  a poor nights sleep and therefore I was wide awake and reading my kindle whilst waiting rather impatiently for my beloved to rise and shine ( I was reading the latest Annabel Joseph - Under a Duke's hand, very  hot, last in a series of four and all great btw)

I was huffing and sighing and generally being irritating  before wandering off to make tea for hubby, rather forcing the time of his awakening as I waved tea  and biscuits under his nose and proceeded to start chatting.

I will admit I talk too much but surely to goodness after thirty three years he is used to it.....

"For Christ's sake go and stand in the corner for five minutes you are being an irritating nuisance this morning!"

"What! what! You can't be serious. that's not fair"
I didn't budge, just lay there whittering on.

" You are getting spanked this morning and if you would prefer an implement free session I suggest you move"

As I was spanked yesterday and there was a teensy bit of wood involved I decided to move as  I felt his hand would be plenty, thank you very much.

 Yesterday I was so desperate for a spanking I sent my son to the local supermarket just to give hubby and I half an hours peace. Seriously I cannot believe I did that,  and he never suspected a thing!! I do love having him here really, truly!!

But I digress...



Get the idea :(

I lazily leant against the wall....

"Stand up straight, you are being a very irritating nuisance this morning and I would like five minutes peace!!!"

                                           

Five minutes later and hubby looked just like this!!

After a short while of silence  and with his batteries recharged and his energy replenished things took a slightly more challenging turn for me.....




To be fair the toy chest remained shut and locked. I however was ordered over the pillows and a hand spanking ensued with some speed and alacrity :(

Gosh that was hard, I was squealing and jiggling from the get go,

" This morning you have pushed my limits ( and to be fair his patience is usually endless, I fear I was a proper pain in the a**). I enjoyed the corner time even if you were so lazy you couldn't be bothered to stand up! I needed that bit of peace and quiet"

I sorried and whined and ouched and oohed for what felt like forever. Leaning just a little to his left  hubby decided his lovely leather belt  was near at hand.  He managed to ply this with skill and a great deal of precision. If I didn't know better I would think he has been practicing as he usually is a bit iffy with the technique of this lovely instrument :(

I will admit that by the end of this jolly attack on my posterior I  decided that maybe  being good may just be in my best interests today. Then afterwards as we were cuddling my husband irritated me!! 

"That really hurt you know" I whined, nearly strangling him in a hug.

"I am soo sorry my sweet" he said, and oh my goodness I have NEVER heard anyone say anything with such a lack of sincerity as that single sentence choked out with a damn great grin on his face.

Th rotter!

 I ended up being a smart mouth and earning myself a giggling round two with the belt!! 

Funny how ttwd works. I have a very tender rear end to go with my very tender husband! 

Miraculously I have suddenly turned into  a sweet docile wife, slightly less of an irritating nuisance than at the start of my day.


On to other things from my children

Son number two, whom we are fairly convinced is following in his father's footsteps had the following conversation with his lovely girlfriend, He was downstairs , both she and I were upstairs in separate rooms.

"Have you got those desserts babe?"

"Yes, they are here "

Did you bring spoons?"

"Yes of course I did"

"My Good Girl....."

Followed by lots of giggling from the room next to mine.

Hm, I wasn't listening but  a shouted conversation I couldn't miss. They are buying their own house and move on Friday. I am thinking maybe it is time, I am starting to know too much.

And the most important news of the day from the other son and daughter in law. 
                                                     




Oh my goodness a grand daughter after two sons!! I am overcome  with delight.

What time do the shops open tomorrow. Oh the world of pink !!I am so excited. My darling husband is panicking already .lol. Everything is okay, baby is strong and healthy and dil is plodding on with determination. Thanks to all of you for your prayers and good wishes.


Hope you all have a good week,


Love Jan,xxx















32 comments:

  1. Such lovely news about your granddaughter. Lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jan,
    Two morning spankings and a grand daughter...could life get much better

    Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan,

    Congratulations on the granddaughter!

    I can relate to being a pest. Sometimes I just can't help myself and Gabe can't help to respond like your husband did!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan, I know , I think it is my greatest talent, This morning he accused me of "babbling". Cheek of it!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  4. I'm so glad your morning improved :) It is funny how well TTWD works! Congratulations on the granddaughter! I'm sure you'll be shopping in no time, so many cure little girl clothes out there, Sending you all the best!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennelle, oh the clothes are so much better for girls than boys!! it is a very exciting time for us all
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  5. Hooooooraaaaay!!!! :) I was hoping that it would be a granddaughter for you, Jan! :) Time to shop til you drop! LOL!

    You post made me smile and laugh and nod and and and...! I think Hubby knows just what to do if you get like that... and how to make you giggle too. Did you ask if he has been practicing with the belt? LOL Rob has only dabbled with that a couple of times as I recall. Oh you know... he likes that spatula and cheeseboard!

    Congratulations!!! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie, I must admit I did a bit of hooraying myself! He said the belt made a very satisfying thwack, he has definitely improved with it
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  6. Jan,
    Giggling and getting the belt plus a granddaughter on her way! Sweet times ineed for you! Buy the shops out. You will have fun!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith, it is a happy household at the moment. I have already started shopping!! it's great
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  7. Jan,

    Congrats on your granddaughter. Yay for the addition of more estrogen into your family.

    Hugs,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. A girl! That's wonderful! Even if your clothes allowance will now be doubling.

    Could I possible have some lessons in annoying a husband? Nothing seems to bother mine. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pk, I am sorry but it seems to be a natural talent of mine. I really really hope you and Nick can talk, I feel for you, you seem so down I wish I could help somehow
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  9. Most importantly, congrats on the new granddaughter to be...I have three and tea parties are soooo much fun! Love the way you and hubby spent your morning...well minus the corner time....an empty house soon....hmmmm
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby, three!! I am just grateful for one. I quite like corner time actually, it gets me in the right frame of mind for what's to come. Perhaps I am odd
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  10. Hi Jan, I am sorry that you have sleeping troubles at the moment and I do get so well how this must be wearing you down. :( Hey, there is nothing wrong with talking a lot (I do that too, feels good :) ), when they do not want us to talk, our HoHs can stop us any time, can’t they? :) Well, yes, for example by giving corner time. And I get you soo well about asking for a spanking! I have done that Sunday night, followed by one hubby added on Monday, ouchy.
    Oh Jan, but then two (!) rounds with the belt?! Wow, but I am so glad that it worked out well and you found back to the peaceful and happy self you are.

    The son number two conversation made me giggle, and I remember that you had suspected something in other posts, so I can only agree, this sounds like he follows his father’s footsteps. :) A wonderful family tradition that makes everyone happy! :)

    Woohoo! Wonderful news, a baby girl, so she did not hide it any longer! :) Congratulations, she will be such a beautiful little one, and shopping for baby clothes will be so much fun. I am happy for you because you know you will have a lovely granddaughter, and I hope that all will be well for your daughter in law. I am thinking of you!

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina, I often read in the night. I am used to being awake at all hours. The two goes with the belt, well the first one seemed to hurt more and the second one was done in a jokey fashion and we were both laughing so it didn't seem so bad. Last night son number two swatted his girlfriend. I am going to be glad when they have moved and I don't see what is going on!!
      I hope she will be as lovely as Tilda
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  11. You made me smile reading your post.

    Wonderful news, a baby girl. So happy for you all.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, I aim to amuse, hope all is well with you
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  12. Hi Jan, this made me giggle. I love the fun you two have with ttwd. I talk too much too and quite often hear the words "shut up and kiss me" lol. Why do I get the impression John may not have been as iritated as he claimed :) Sounds like a lovely start to the day, minus the corner time perhaps. I love that the two of you giggled through round 2.

    The conversation between son 2 and girlfriend made me smile and yay for a granddaughter! That is fantastic news! So happy for you all. Definitely worth a shopping spree :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, oh Rick is sweet!! We are a very happy household at the minute, son number two is excited to be moving on Friday and the place seems to be in chaos with everything everywhere!
      I think a grand daughter must be the best thing to shop for, all that pink!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  13. How far you have come - I remember quite well you telling me that you didn't like the belt and that John always got it everywhere but round your bottom! Now see how well he wields it! Ha!

    I JUST KNEW IT WOULD BE A GIRL!!!!! HURRAY!!!!

    So pleased for you all!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ami, I don't know how he suddenly got the knack but he definitely has. Oh a girl after two sons is so nice. Before she arrives perhaps you and I can have a shopping day
      Nice post this morning. we better wait till you are solvent now I think about it,lol
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  14. A girl - how wonderful for you! Two spankings and a corner time - you have been busy ;-) Irritating nuisance - nice description.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DF, yes, a nice morning. I think he was being polite, I am sure he can think of worse things to call me
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  15. With speed and alacrity! Such a perfect description! I love how he needed you in the corner just to get some peace and quiet! Hope your bum has recovered. LOL

    Exciting about the baby girl!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Minelle, I was irritating this morning too :(. Hope you and yours are okay
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  16. Jan - I am new to blogging and just getting to know some of you. When Sam first started using corner time, I thought it was just wasted time and that I would really resent it. At least a spanking is over faster and then there is lap-sitting/cuddling to look forward to. But I have changed my mind about corners. When it is used as a warning, I really think about how to change direction. If it is used before a spanking, I have time to cool down, think about what I have done, and verbalize my apology.
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella, welcome to my world! I quite like corner time, it gets me in the right frame of mind, I am never there for long and he talks to me while I am there and he is watching
      love Jan,xx

      Delete