Wednesday, 13 May 2015

A Great New Book from Sunny!!


Hello everyone,

A while ago I had a surprise email from Leigh Smith inviting me to have a sneaky peak at her latest book. Well, not one to look a gift horse in the mouth I started reading .....




What a great story, actually a tale of triumph in the face of tragedy. The feisty heroine first comes across  her soulmate on  a teenage drunken night out. Under an assumed name she gets herself in a bit of bother and ends up being rescued and spanked by our hero.

Annie is probably one of the most stubborn, headstrong, wilful female characters I have had the pleasure to read about.
Life goes on for both Annie and Jace and it is five years before the two meet again. During this time Annie has married another, had a child and then tragically her husband is killed. ( Please note there is a lot more to it than this but really you need to read it for yourselves!!)
On meeting each other again, it is clear that they still have feelings for each other and as the story progresses their relationship develops. Whilst Annie may be stubborn  Jace is strong and determined
and spankings , both good girl and bad girl,follow as the couple's lives become intertwined.

This is a strong story full of both happy and sad times. A bit different to some of the usual, it is  a bit "deeper" somehow, with lots of twists and turns and fun and laughter too.

 I always love Sunny's books and this one doesn't disappoint in the slightest. In fact I think it is one of her best.
If you  like to read of strong cowboys, feisty women and plenty of spanking this one is for you.
Enjoy!

Thanks Sunny, for the chance to have an early read and congratulations on the book. I  am sure this one will be a best seller!!


Love Jan, xx











7 comments:

  1. Jan,

    Really nice of you to promote SG;s book. I'm looking forward to reading it and yes SG, I will get around to reading it:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, how sweet of you to do this. So glad you enjoyed this book. I hope you do read it Ronnie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing a lovely review Jan. I have always enjoyed Sunny's books but happy to read what others think of books I haven't read. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do agree! Sunny is one of my favorite authors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan, very sweet of you to share this wonderful review. I adore Sunny's writing and this is a definite must read for me :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan, thank you for the review. I had read the snippet from Sunny's page and loved that. Your great review added to this now, so another one for my TBR list. Thank you, lots of hugs and a kiss from Tilda.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jan, great review! I really need to get back to reading. Seems like every time I try, I'm interrupted twenty times..maybe during the summer :) Looks like a great book!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete