Friday, 15 May 2015

I Want to Savour this Spanking!!


Hello every one,

Will I ever learn? That is a question that both my husband and I have asked me this week :(
In actual fact I have been rather a pain  ...... Again :(

Over the last couple of weeks things have been really busy in the Rose household. I thought an empty nest would means lots of lovely time for all those activities that have been curtailed of late.  But alas  there has been simply too much to do.

 Now, I am a grown woman of vast age,  surely I can just get on with it and behave like an adult..

Erm.... actually no it appears I can't :( . For the last couple of weeks I have been positively annoying according to my husband. He didn't need to spell it out for me. I am aware of my own failings and I will admit to even annoying myself!




Apparently this is a skill I have developed,  Mithering!! Now I am fairly certain that unless you are English you have no idea what this is but basically it means pestering, fussing, moaning. Okay you get the drift?

Hubby has been doing lots of work on the house, decorating etc. We have been getting a room ready for the vip visitors to stay in ( grandbaby has a lovely new cot :), amongst other things. 
He hates for me to interfere but  this person seems to popped out




I don't mean to but I cannot keep my mouth shut . Oops!! We haven't argued but there have been lots of comments such as

"You are stockpiling!"

"There's another one"

You are doing it again!"

" Leave me alone!"

You are really asking for trouble!"

Now on this last one  my mouth simply ran away with me.
"If you are not happy with me you know what to do, "

" I haven't got time right now"
This  was issued with a corresponding look


Anyone out there seen this look before?

Thought so........


Seriously, None of this improved my disposition, there was only one thing that would do that and by now I was starting to feel  in dire need of some attention. My nagging got worse and and I interfered even more :( Okay I am not proud of myself  but  truly  I didn't do it on purpose, life ran away with me ( that's my excuse anyway). Finally another person made an appearance




At this point my husband said  

"Soon, chuckles you are going to pay for this last couple of weeks and I for one am going to savour this spanking!!"

How rude, capitalizing on my behaviour for his own amusement. Really??

Sure enough  my reckoning came the following morning and even then I couldn't resist.

"Get the key and unlock the toy box"

"No , no time today sorry" ( Brave words from a foolish wife)

He laughed,"Get the key  because if I have to I will use every damn thing in the box!"

I got the key:(

There really wasn't much of a lecture, not much need for it  I suppose, but some of hubby's comments will surely give you all a laugh. I wasn't much up for a laugh at this point, being over the pillows and with my bottom fast turning red.

" You really really deserve this spanking"

" You need to realize who is in charge of the work round here and it isn't you"

I think you could do with stripes today!"
( no , actually I didn't feel that was necessary, but apparently my opinions didn't count here either and stripes were applied with the aid of his belt :(    )




"You are a rubbish foreman, so give the job up and keep quiet in future"

"I am sick of you mithering on at me, I am sure the job takes longer with your input"

" Since we started ttwd you have become so clingy, attention seeking! I am sorry that I have been so busy working on our home that I haven't been catering to your every whim" ( Oh now this one got me, it is the absolute truth and I did start to feel a whole lot guilty at this point, just not bad enough to take the blooming spanking without protest though, wimp that I am)

"I know it hurts , it is actually supposed to, so you remember not to repeat this in the future Fat chance I know but I can always repeat this  another day . " (This followed my gift of information to him about the fact that he was managing to cause great pain to my posterior). I cannot believe they actually say this, how many times have we read it and laughed at the poor girl whose bottom is being roasted.

"Don't kick your legs, for goodness sake Keep Still!!" ( a short period of leg pinning followed a hefty swat to my thighs  and gosh don't you just hate that).

This last was  cheerfully uttered as he applied a few swats with that damn wooden paddle and I squealed and squiggled like a stuck pig, making all sorts of promises that both of us know are very unlikely  to be kept, at least not for longer than five minutes anyway. 

I am sure the whole thing didn't take long as he started hard and finished fast. 

As soon as he starts rubbing I know he is done and when he remarked on the red butterfly appearing on my ass I knew things were okay and more pleasurable things were soon to follow

"Maybe now you will learn to be a bit more subservient!"

" Say what! that's the wrong word . It's submissive and I don't think I am much good at that either "

"Subservient - submissive - it's all the same to me . Are you still arguing here because I can have another go you know?"

"No, no I am fine, done, sub whatever you like " See I can manage it , fleetingly at least.

To be truthful we have never aimed for a classic definition of submissiveness or subservience or sub anything. Our life  together is based on honesty, respect and lots of love.

And yes I will admit I have slipped a bit  on the respect side over the last couple of weeks but hey ho all is well now and the work has stopped for a bit so maybe at last we have got a bit of time to enjoy this little old empty nest ;)




Hope you are all well and happy and  have a great weekend.

Love
        Jan,xx

26 comments:

  1. lol @ mithering, im English but confess thats not a term i have heard in a long while.

    Im terrible for not thinking before i speak, its probably what gets me into trouble the most.....i would really like to say im working on it...well its been ten years since i have been with my Master....lets just say im a work in progress :)

    what i liked about this post, is it goes to show it doesnt need to be all serious, dont get me wrong i take my relationship seriously and i enjoy and need to submit..but there has to be fun as well, to be lighthearted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tori, welcome to my world. To be honest it is mostly fun here, even when he is telling me off it is not serious. We are however serious about each other!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  2. LOL Jan! I literally laughed out loud when he called you chuckles :) I love reading about the two of you, and your dynamic! It's always so loving. Hope everything settles down a bit, and you can enjoy time together :) Have a great weekend

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennelle, it is one of two nicknames he has always called me. The other is "my sweet". In fact the other day we were in a shop and he wanted my attention and called my real name. I was shocked and afterwards he said it felt strange for him too, but he laughed and said I couldn't say "oy my submissive ,come here" we both fell about!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  3. Jan,
    First of all, thank you for adding a new vocabulary word to my list. I love the word mithering. It often reflects my mood here on this side of the pond. Your man loves you. I like that he savors a spanking. No good for you though. You will be just fine.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith, I am not mithering today, I am on top form, lol. He does say the strangest things
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  4. Oh Jan,

    This post had me laughing all the way through. I couldn't help it. Mithering indeed. Can't believe you corrected him after just being spanked:)

    I hope you both have a wonderful weekend.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, well really laughing at my misfortune ;)
      I couldn't help it subservient sounds like I am a lesser being!! Hope you and P. are doing something nice this weekend, Weather's good here :)
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  5. Oh Jan, I am sorry that you were in this trouble. Oh my, the way to that spanking sounds so familiar and these situations easily happen when our hubbies are too busy for too long. I think this is frustrating for both, but you seeing that your mood was not the best was great, because then getting out of all this trouble is much easier. But what you also show when you are not your best is that you want your hubby’s love, I’d say. I mean, ok, the spanking came first, to get rid of the negative bit, but I love the result of it. I do not mean the roasted bum, but that you got the connection back, and that you found your inner balance again. And I hope so much you did get a lot of all the pleasurable sides afterwards!
    Little Miss Naughty made me giggle, especially your ‘no time today’ comment when you were supposed to get the key. And I am sure your vip’s will love the room you prepared. Grandbaby will surely sleep well in the new cot. Wishing you lots of quality time with your husband and a wonderful weekend!

    hugs and love

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sweetie, I definitely have become more attention seeking! Generally he doesn't seem to mind though. There is lots of fun here. I knew I wouldn't win when I said about the key, it was just so tempting to be cheeky. We have a whole day to ourselves tomorrow , I am looking forward to it a lot :) The family are visiting next week for a couple of days and I can't wait to pass on my latest shopping purchases, I have bought some really cute yellow clothes this week.
      Love to Tilda
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  6. Mithering is a lovely word, my mum uses it alot, so I think it's regional. Poking him after he spanked you, unwise, but it made me laugh his response to your correction.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DF, I think it is one of my best skills!! I couldn't help myself, somehow subservience seem a bit icky whereas submission sounds like a great idea!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  7. You are just SO HILARIOUS!! A butterfly on your bum indeed!

    I hate it when I feel mithered, but I know the word as meaning all hot and bothered. Or when the children mither you and make you feel all hot and bothered! LOL! You will have all the Americans in stitches!

    You will have to use the expression "on the huh" next time. I just love that one. Frankly, I think I was born on the huh. LOL

    So are you feeling good now? Fat chance I bet. It certainly doesn't take me long to return to the starting blocks. And how on earth they think we can stay still when they are lathering our rearends, I will never know!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ami, I did a post about the butterfly effect, he loves seeing that! Oh gosh hereabouts on the huh ( is that how you spell it, I've only ever said it before?) would be to a wonky shelf or something not straight. i don't think I have used it for people. Are you implying I am a country bumpkin? lol
      I am fine now, we have a whole day tomorrow with out anyone. We are taking the carpets up as we are having new ones next week, I am so looking forward to having a rest for a bit after that and enjoying life a bit. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  8. Mithering - I must learn to do this. I just withdraw and go quiet, not silent, just quiet. I think this is wonderful for you. But if they would just learn that a little spanking all along would keep us happy and much easier to get along with. Grrrr...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PK, it is not a difficult skill to master actually. I seem to have the knack, just keep on pestering and fussing and you sort of just keep going until he can't stand another minute of your incessant annoyingness!!
      I do prefer little and often though really, and usually over here it is a case of "ask and you shall receive". I don't often have to wait for long as he is quite happy to wallop away!!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  9. ROFLMBO Jan! I laughed through the entire post...you are just too funny. Good gravy woman...you just love poking the bear don't ya. Wishing you nothing but good girl spankings. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, glad I amuse you dear... I quite like a bear myself, very cuddly. I am going to aim for good ones this week ( of course as I write this that suddenly seems a bit far fetched of an idea). Hope you have a great weekend
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  10. LoL Jan, sorry but I couldn't help but giggle reading this. I hadn't heard the term "mithering" either but I love it. Brave of you to correct him just after a spanking!

    Hope you have some time now to enjoy your empty nest.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, it's fine, giggle away! I think foolish would be a more suitable adjective there if you are truthful. It's funny but with them so near us it's not very empty!! We find ourselves leaving the key in the lock so they can't get in, just in case when we are, ahem, busy. Hope things are going well for you and Rick,xx

      Delete
  11. Jan
    I had to laugh at the comment "making all sorts of promises that both of us know are very unlikely to be kept, at least not for longer than five minutes anyway." I just got a spanking this week and as Gabe was spanking me I was saying how sorry I was. He said, "No you're not!" I was thinking to myself, "Hey, how did he know I wasn't really sorry?" I don't know how he could tell when he wasn't even looking at my face! GRR.

    I hope you are feeling better now and that order has been restored to you!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan, well I was aiming to keep those promises at the time.............
      I generally do feel a bit bad when I know I am simply driving him up the wall but it doesn't seem to stop me. Another time I am always awful is in the car. Always interfering and telling him stuff. The bad thing is he drives for a living and I am a terrible driver anyway!!!
      All is well here now. hope things are good for you
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  12. Mithering....that is a fabulous word! And, unfortunately, probably one that can be applied to me. I seem to like to put my 2 cents in all the time, even when it's not needed. I also tend to "mother" my husband on occasion. Now, in my defense, the man just had surgery a month ago. Alas, have been told off lately due to my extra comments that aren't required. I know he's a grown man! I'm just a worrier. But it's not appreciated!!
    I was wondering about the whole clingy thing. I've noticed that I feel more clingy since we started ttwd. I was always so independent (still am) and never asked him for any help. Now that I turn to him more for decisions and things like that I've found myself more clingy in general. Weird.
    Well, I hope your bottom is better today and that your mithering has been turned down, at least! Lol. I'd hate for you to get called out on it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie, I am definitely more needy since we started this, goodness knows why. I think I just like his attention!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  13. I loved this Jan! I just smile when I read your posts.
    Mithering? Hmmmm interesting. I believe that today I went 'waay' beyond mithering!

    ReplyDelete