Must get in on the act and do Ella's meme....
1. Take a look at the walls of your home, which picture or object is your favourite?
Without a doubt it is a photo of my boys taken as they just about reached men. It was taken by my daughter in law for my birthday shortly after I had been ill.
2. What is your favourite perfume?
Ricci, by Nina Ricci
3. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Have you ever hidden new shoes from your spouse?
About thirty, but several are dance shoes ( so work wear, lol) and no never.
4. Snacks - sweet or salty? If you could have a no calorie snack what would it be?
Sweet, every time. A no calorie biscuit would make me soo happy :)
5. What are your favourite cut flowers?
I actually love all flowers but obviously my favourite would be...
6. Without using a real name, describe one person in your life with whom you have trouble being patient?
To be honest, there are lots of people who simply annoy me but my greatest skill is my patience so this is not one of my problems. I think it comes from years of teaching inept pupils.lol
7.What food do you love that your spouse hates and vice versa?
I love peanut butter. He loves Marmite, fish, onions, actually he eats anything and I am fussy so his list could be endless here!
8. What is the song you associate with meeting your honey?
Not with meeting him but in our courting days I can remember lovely days picnicking and listening to ....
9. Do you have a favourite movie that you watch every few months or once a year?
Not a great film fan but I will watch White Christmas anytime!
10. What collection(s) do you have and how did they start?
None, I am not a hoarder.
11. Where would you like to go on your next holiday? Is there somewhere else on your bucket list?
Nowhere really. there is no place like home for me. I would like to visit and meet a couple of bloggers though,
12. If you could buy clothes at one store where would it be?
Phase eight, alas my budget doesn't really run to it!
13.What gifts from your spouse have you most appreciated?
The easiest question of all. My sons and this life we now lead. Does spanking count as a gift?
Also I do love these...
Seriously he has given me everything and I appreciate it all.
14.Name one item of your spouse's clothing you would like to get rid of
A ghastly pale blue, faded, tatty, paint stained polo shirt that he likes to work in around the house. I hate it!
15. What is the submissive action or inaction that you are most proud of?
Washing the above t shirt instead of throwing it away every time it gets in the washing basket!!
Truly, I think it is trying to keep my mouth shut when I don't really want to. I think I do more things for him now, I love fussing over him even if he is not so keen ;)
Great meme Ella, thank you very much