Thursday, 30 July 2015

A very nice Meme from a very nice Blogger!


Hello everyone,

Must get in on the act and do Ella's meme....


1. Take a look at the walls of your home, which picture or object is your favourite?

Without a doubt it is a photo of my boys taken as they just about reached men. It was taken by my daughter in law for my birthday shortly after I had been ill.


2. What is your favourite perfume?

Ricci, by Nina Ricci





3. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Have you ever hidden new shoes from your spouse?

About thirty, but several are dance shoes ( so work wear, lol) and no never.


4. Snacks - sweet or salty? If you could have a no calorie snack what would it be?

Sweet, every time. A no calorie biscuit would make me soo happy :)


5. What are your favourite cut flowers?

I actually love all flowers but obviously my favourite would be...





6. Without using a real name, describe one person in your life with whom you have trouble being patient?

To be honest, there are lots of people who  simply annoy me but my greatest skill is my patience so this is not one of my problems. I think  it comes from years of teaching inept pupils.lol


7.What food do you love that your spouse hates and vice versa?

I love peanut butter. He loves Marmite, fish, onions,  actually he eats anything and I am fussy so his list could be endless here!


8. What is the song you associate with meeting your honey?

Not with meeting him but in our courting days I can remember lovely days picnicking and listening to ....





9. Do you have a favourite movie that you watch every few months or once a year?

Not a great film fan but  I will watch White Christmas anytime!


10. What collection(s) do you have and how did  they start?

None, I am not a hoarder.


11. Where would you like to go on your next holiday? Is there somewhere else on your bucket list?

Nowhere really. there is no place like home for me. I would like to visit  and meet a couple of bloggers though,


12. If you could buy clothes at one store where would it be?

Phase eight, alas my budget doesn't really run to it!


13.What gifts from your spouse have you most appreciated?

The easiest question of all. My sons and this life we now lead. Does spanking count as a gift?
Also I do love these...

Seriously he has given me everything and I appreciate it all.



14.Name one item of your spouse's clothing you would like to get rid of

A ghastly pale blue,  faded, tatty, paint stained polo shirt that he likes to work in around the house. I hate it!



15. What is the submissive action or inaction that you are most proud of?

Washing the above t shirt instead of throwing it away every time it gets in the washing basket!!
Truly, I think it is trying to keep my mouth shut  when  I don't really want to.  I think I do more things for him now, I love fussing over him even if he is not so keen ;)


Great meme Ella, thank you very much

love Jan,xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. Jan,
    Love reading your answers to Ella's meme.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes teaching does build patience doesn't it? Love your answers and I think you are very sweet to keep returning the shirt to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PK, I hate that blooming t shirt.I keep trying to bury it at the back of the wardrobe but hubby homes in on it every time !
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  3. Jan.

    Fab. Loved reading your answers. Will have to do this one.

    I know what you mean re his shirt. P has a pair of black jeans, I dare not throw them away.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, black jeans sound a lot sexier than my husbands t shirt!!!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  4. Loved your answers, Jan. I will take you to the Phase Eight sale! It's just about the only time I can afford their stuff too! But they have fantastic bargains. This is such a great meme, isn't it?

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ami, I am off to see the kids for the next two weekends and oh joy they live very near a phase eight shop! A whole shop not just a little department either. I must admit to buying a few dresses in there in my time. I loved this meme, sometimes I find the answers too hard to say but this one is just right. Love to Dan
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  5. It's always fun to get to know someone better. I have never heard of Phase Eight, is there a store here in the states? Now when you say "biscuits" does that mean "cookies"? I like your answer to what your husband has given you. I am definitely going to have to do this meme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea whether phase eight is over your way but look online at the dresses, yummy! Yes biscuits are cookies, but we have lots of different types and they are not usually as big as your cookies. Hope your summer is going well and your daughter is getting excited to come to England. She better pack jumpers and a mac though!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  6. Loved reading your answers Jan. Lovely answer to the gift question and I too can relate to the shirt.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, why do they always insist on keeping something so bad. I really want to just chuck it out, one of these days...
      Hope you and Rick are surviving the winter
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  7. Hi Jan, I loved your answers so much. Family pictures are so cool, I love them and it is so wonderful that you got a picture of your boys after your illness. I think such a present is simply precious. Uhm, spanking counts as a gift! Just saying. :) And you are so right about your family. Having that is the best that can ever happen. Sending positive thoughts to your dil and grandbaby, and hope they are both well.

    hugs and love

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina, I have got lots of pictures of the boys as kids but they are not so keen on photos being taken now. I just snatch them now and again! Baby photos next hopefully. I am visiting them this weekend for a baby shower type thing and next weekend we are going to stay for a few days in a fancy hotel near them so we can hopefully meet baby but not crowd them too much!! She should be here by the 8th
      Hope Granny is getting better, and you and Tilda are well.
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  8. Love your answers Jan...I received pictures of my youngest son and DIL for Christmas and absolutely love them. I agree...my children are my greatest gift. Marmite? Yuck! Thanks for sharing your answers. Continuing to send prayers and healing energy for your DIL and grandbaby.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Cat, I imagine i will be getting baby pictures this Christmas (hopefully),
      Oh Marmite tastes so awful. I just read Sunny's blog and liver came up on hers. I would die before I ate that, it's even worse than Marmite. lol
      not long to go now, she should be here by next week, if the induction goes to plan!!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  9. Glad you liked the meme, Jan! Of course you love pink roses. I do love pictures of my sons, too. One Christmas we had a calendars made with pictures of them together from their childhood. It was great fun to create, and they loved it.
    Must check out Phase Eight online.

    Hugs Across the Pond to a Special Rose,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella, I did love this one. Sometimes I don't do them because the answers are either to intrusive or too icky for me to say. I am a bit too innocent for this lark ;)This one was perfect. I love the phase eight dresses. I actually have quite a few but I always buy them in the sale as they are expensive.
      I am glad you started blogging, it is nice to know you
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  10. Hi Jan, Lovely answers to the meme. Would be fantastic to have received the photo of your boys. Also the gifts from your husband made me smile, very nice.
    Hope everything goes well with the birth of your grandbaby. How exciting!
    Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindy, hope your back is better now. It is one of my favourite pictures of them. We have just heard that from the latest scan she is well over five pounds, that is the best news we could hope for. :)
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  11. I would never bet you get annoyed with anyone! You seem so easy going!
    I adore White Christmas. No matter how many times I watch I still laugh when Bing and Danny sing Sisters.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know every word of that song! I always wanted to be the older sister!!
      I do get annoyed, but since I had the cancer I seem to think whatever will be will be. I made a decision to rise above the crap, my mum is mentally ill and years have dealing with that have made me realize that nothing else is as bad as her behaviour and I let the rest go over my head!!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  12. i loved reading your answers. i love roses, too. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terps, they have always been my favourites
      love Jan,xx

      Delete