Monday, 20 July 2015

He said, She said!


Hello everyone,

It is a while since I blogged here, I find myself reading more and not having much of interest to say.
Life for us is good, I am fairly good, he is great, see I told you, nothing to report......

However there is one teeny incident that made us laugh and I find it funny sometimes the things that pop out of our mouths!

Things he says are in blue, mine are pink. These are not in sequence just merely random things we have said.


After a good girl spanking

I wish you would do something really naughty

Aren't they supposed to want us to be good?

I love wearing these cuffs, they are so cosy.


Why did this one make him laugh his socks off?


You are a headcase!


Seriously, How Rude! and he laughed as he said it.



I just bought a few things for the baby....


This grandbaby is going to bankrupt me and she's not even here yet!




I love that pink butterfly on your rear end, it's gorgeous.


How he manages to get that perfect shape I will never know, considering how much I squirm about .





And then one night I had an idea ;)


Can you come up here for a minute I have something to show you?


Do I have to?


Yes


This had better be good


No, naughty, really naughty...


On walking into our room to find me bottom up over the pillows displaying my posterior and...



(Can I just put in at this point that that is what my bottom looks like in my dreams . In reality it is a bit chubbier :( )


That had better not be real, I mean it, that just had better not be real. 

This wasn't so much as spoken, more growled really and was accompanied by a few very hard spanks. 


Would I, would I ? I just thought it was pretty and you did say you wished I was naughty.....


You would have never sat down again if that had been real, mind you it is pretty and a damn good excuse for a good hiding. You do realize you are mad don't you?

Yep, can't get to be a nearly Grandma without a bit of eccentricity, come on husband admit you like it.


More spanking followed and this in turn lead to more pleasurable pursuits. Result!!

The next night he texted me whilst he was at work.

How's my butterfly?

Still there, :)

A few days later and I removed it, texting him that my butterfly had flown away :(

Get some more, but not permanent ones. I do like it but still.......


I am convinced he has a thing for butterflies, I tempted fate slightly  the other day when I had been shopping with a friend and she bought a butterfly covered dress. When we got home  I told him and then said in front of her, he has a thing for butterflies!! He smirked and I then blushed . I imagine my poor friend thought we were both daft!


Baby News

We are nearly there. Dil has been totally amazing and is set to go in to hospital on the 6th August to be started off. By the weekend after that baby should be here. Please all keep your fingers crossed for everything to go well and hope that baby makes it to the longed for five pounds!!



Hope all is well with all of my friends in Blogland, May you all have a spanking great week!

love 

        Jan,xx

26 comments:

  1. How wonderful - butterflies and baby news. I'm not sure I could get the fake tattoo on by myself, but then again, it might be worth a try. I'm looking forward to hearing more about the baby as soon as she gets here!

    I do love your back and forth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pk, it was so easy. I thought I wouldn't be able to do it but it is child's play, lol. Gave us both a giggle. I can't wait to have the baby news out there
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Jan,

    Good to hear from you, you know what 'they' say - no news is good news. Nothing to report is better than being in drama central, though you obviously got bored and decided to charge things up a bit! I laughed at your sayings, similar fun goes on here.
    Fingers and toes crossed for DIL and baby.
    Love, Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosie, How are you doing with ttwd? I wish you had a blog, If you ever want to write a post you could put it out here, just saying.....
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  3. Brilliant news so hear your DIL is doing well and the grandbaby will soon be here. Sending prayers and supportive thoughts your way for all of you.

    Don't usually like tattoos especially on girls, but that is so pretty. I remember when I had my first henna tattoo and Dan went completely berserk. Thank goodness he knew nothing about spanking at the time. I wonder what his reaction would be to a pretty one like that, but of flowers and trailing ivy? Hmmm... might look for one and see what transpires. LOL.

    Many hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ami, thanks for that, I absolutely can't wait!! Did you know Mothercare have a massive sale on this week, lol
      Ebay, that's where I got them, Have fun
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  4. Loved your tattoo, even it was temporary. Glad to hear all is well with baby and DIL. Continuing prayers and positivity to all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, thanks very much, not long now!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  5. My husband tells me I'm crazy all the time. I think they like us that way!

    That's great baby news, it will be here before you know it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Casey, welcome here. My husband likes me slightly on the nutty side I think. Keeps him on his toes. I don't think I am in your league though :)
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  6. I'm so happy for your dil and son! Life will be changing and more exciting soon!
    Love your banter! I don't have real tats but I have played a bit with the temp ones. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle, My son is exhausted already with the stress! wait till he has the baby here,lol
      I am definitely going to get some more but I think he would kill me if they were real!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  7. Jan, everyone is sending good thoughts and prayers for your grandbaby. So excited for you.

    Lovely and funny post. This exchange sounds like so much fun. Naughty makes husbands so much happier than perfect!

    Hugs to you!
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella, thank you for the good thoughts, it is amazing that we have got this far.
      He definitely likes me to be naughty, but it is soo difficult....lol
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  8. Jan,
    Hooray the baby is almost here!
    Butterflies are good things,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith, It feels like we have been waiting forever, I am so impatient!
      yes hubby is partial to a butterfly or two
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  9. LOL Jan...your random comments totally cracked me up. Next time, you outght to get a new temp tattoo and tell him it's permanent...and see what happens. *snicker*

    Such good news regarding DIL and grand...continuing to send prayers, healing energy and positive thoughts.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, yes you just try and get me in trouble why don't you? I know exactly what would happen. Did I mention I am not a fan of wood?
      Thanks for the prayers, gratefully received
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  10. Your post was so funny loved the he says she says. I got a fake tattoo once my Bears was not very happy either. He is totally against them. Should play a trick on him again.

    Great news about your grandbaby, hope everything goes well with your DIL. Enjoy all the cuddles once she is born, they grow way too fast.

    Lindyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindy, I am definitely going to do it again, once it was gone he even said I could do it again when I said I was back to being boring! Hm what design next I wonder
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  11. Loved the banter, had me smiling and a beautiful butterfly tattoo:)

    Wonderful news that your dil is doing well and your grandbaby will be here soon. Sending love, hugs and positive thoughts. Will be thinking of you all.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, thanks for the good wishes, we are getting very excited now
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  12. LoL Jan, I love this! The fake tatoo was a stroke of genius...and what a wonderful result :) Your conversations made me laugh. I do love the fun you two have.

    Wonderful news about your DIL and baby. Continuing to send positive thoughts and prayers.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, I had to do something, I quite liked it actually, wouldn't do it for real though.
      I am so pleased they have made it to this stage, seems like they never would at one stage
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  13. Hi Jan, your way of being together is so wonderful, it is so close, and I love that. Your banter is hilarious, and I’d agree, John must have a thing for butterflies! I love your temporary tattoo, although I wouldn’t want a permanent one. I think hubby would go seriously mad if I ever got one. But this one is so beautiful and nobody could have anything against one that can be removed. :)
    I am so glad that life is good for you, and the best news at the moment are your grandbaby news. I am so happy that your daughter in law and grandbaby are fine and that it won’t be long now until baby will be there. Woohoo! :) It is so cool that this is happening so soon! Sending positive thoughts and prayers.

    hugs and love

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina, I hope things are alright with Granny now, I have been thinking about you and her. Yes things are fine at the moment, we are very lucky Hugs to Tilda.
      love Jan,xx

      Delete