Monday, 19 October 2015

Wanna Meet my Husband ?


Hello my friends, Couldn't wait to do Ella's Meme about the most important person in my life.


1.Name a favourite movie of his. Do you like it too?


No I don't. He is a sci fi fan and I am not!

2.Tell us something you cook or bake that makes him happy. Do you add something that makes it special?

He loves my Shepherd's pie and my Cheese Scones. Nothing special just love added.






3. What does he wear to bed?

Nothing. Just me wrapped around him!

4. Does he have or has he ever grown a beard or moustache?

No thank goodness, I hate facial hair with a passion.Just saying...

5.If they were going to make a movie of your husband what actor would you pick to play him?



Oh gosh I love him!!( Hubby wasn't very keen on this idea btw)

6. Who is neater around the house, you or him? Then give us a sloppy example.

I am, I am a teeny bit obsessed actually. he isn't bad , he just isn't me lol

7. If you could buy him tickets to any concert (past or present) who would it be?


His very favourite band ever!

8. Does he wear a wedding ring? Do you care?

He has one but doesn't wear it often. he doesn't wear any jewellery. I don't mind, I know he is mine ;)

9. How old was he and how old were you when you met? What else do you remember about that day?

He was 28 and I was 21. We met at the place my dad worked and kept eyeing each other up until he asked me out to the pictures.... We were engaged 3 months later and married 6 months after that. Coming up to 34 years .....

10. If he was the one to choose an ethnic restaurant  for dinner out what would he choose?

He would choose Italian, probably because I like it the best ( did you know he loves me?)

11. Is there a photo of him as a child you find especially endearing?. Tell us about it?

There is a photo of him with Father Christmas aged about 4. Aw so cute :)

12. If you were going to choose a dress in a colour just to please him what colour would it be?


Easiest question in the meme! I love dresses, he loves this one. Actually I choose most of my clothes with him in my mind. I would never wear something knowing he wouldn't like it. 

13. Do you (or did you) love his mother?

I do, she is almost 90 and very frail, but has always been nice to me. When we first got engaged she said "I didn't think I was ever going to get rid of him" I think she was joking!

14.Name a famous person he really admires.

The actor Brian Blessed. Don't ask!! He doesn't do a single thing for me 




15. How does your husband take his tea or coffee?


In his " I love to spank my wife " mug of course! He prefers tea, a couple of sweeteners a dash of milk and a nip of Rum.

Does your man know how to Dance? Is it something you both enjoy?

Have a guess.  I am a dance teacher. I like dancing with him, he is kind enough to make the effort but I think he would rather do other things with me ;)



I would like to think we are like this but.....



yep, that's more like it, lol. See why I still need to go to slimming world, I am the little fat one!!

Thanks Ella, lovely meme, hope everyone else has a go too.


love
          Jan,xxxx

28 comments:

  1. You are so welcome, Jan! I loved reading about your man. The dress question was just perfect for our English Rose! What a gorgeous red one.

    Of course I love the answer to the dancing question. I am very jealous. I got a bit tipsy at a party one time. Since Sam would not dance with me, I picked up a waiter..

    Hugs Across the Pond,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella, I really enjoyed this one!. I love all my dresses. I am used to dancing with lots of people, comes with the job but it is always better with my man
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  2. I love getting to know your hubby better...I love that dress....and i have seen the Moody Blues..so worth the price of the ticket.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby, thanks Abby. Hubby has seen the Moodies several times and I have been with him once a few years ago. He loves Nights in white Satin the most.
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing more information regarding your man Jan. Love that dress! Oh and according to Ami's comment to you on another post, the picture of those mice doesn't even begin to describe you...more the picture of the couple above.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, oh I wish we were like that!! Ami needs glasses! bless her
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  4. Yes I'd enjoy meeting your hubby!
    I love 10 and 12! Boy do I smile at his I love to spank cup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle, he would like to meet you too. He loves your drawings. I bought him the cup a while ago, he uses it every day
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  5. The dress is beautiful! I wish I looked good in one and that I could wear it while barefoot. All your cooking and cleaning makes me seem like a horrible wife. But I love both the dancing pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PK, Not sure how good I look in it but I wear it with red heels. I think I am a boring house wife and not a famous author!! See we are never satisfied are we?
      lol
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  6. Aw Jan, I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing a little about your hubby. I do like to hear Brian Blessed speak.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, today we were shopping in the city and we saw that Brian Blessed is doing a book signing in a couple of weeks in the shop we were in today so we may go and meet him. Hubby would love that
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  7. Hi Jan, I really enjoyed reading this and learning more about John, and how you two met :) The dress is gorgeous! I'm with you on facial hair. Oh, and No 6 :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, I think we are in the minority on the facial hair thing, loads of our friends hohs have beards!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  8. This was fun to read Jan. Your dress is beautiful, is it one of your Phase Eight buys? I have some of their day dresses but nothing as lovely as that. I live mostly in jeans, which I know aren't your cup of tea.

    Hope the weigh-in went better today.

    Love, Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosie, yes it is phase eight and hubby chose it. I keep thinking I might be brave enough to try jeans when I get to target!
      Today I lost a pound and a half. Yay. six pounds to go.Hope you and yours are doing well
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  9. Hi Jan, I loved the answers about your husband, they show so well how much you know him, and even more how much you love him. Wonderful! Ehm, does your hubby really drink out of that mug? For everybody to see? (I found the answer by now! Wrote first, read comments second ;) ).Yummy, Shepherd’s pie and Cheese Scones are delicious. :) Woohoo, I love his choice of night clothes! It is like that here too, though it is getting too cold here now most nights. But in a warm room, and then nights in white satin …. :) It is the only Moody Blues song I know, but I love it. The beginning of your love-story must have been so awesome! Engaged after three months means you have been sure about this lovely young man, which is so cool. I love that he takes you to the restaurants you enjoy most, it works the same way here for us, … I cannot flood this comment with smileys for all the good things you wrote and the good memories that come up, can I? :) I love that your hubby does that, and I love that mine does that too. We do have awesome hubbies!
    I love your red dress, I’d wear red heels with it too, and you must look so gorgeous in it. I love dresses too, and choose clothes according to what hubby would like to see on me, too. :) I am so sure that Cat is right with the pictures, love both of them though.
    I enjoyed reading this so much, and it kept me smiling all the time. I am not completely over the spanking mug, though. :) I hope all is well with you and your family and you are in a happy place, hopefully with some granddaughter time, I’d love that for you. Wishing you a wonderful week.

    hugs and love

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Nina, oh bless you sweetie. the mug only comes out when we are on our own although dil to be has seen it in the cupboard and had a giggle!
      You are right , we do have awesome hubbies, you sound happy today, I hope that things are going well for you, am so looking forward to hearing about your new baby.Love to Tilda
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  10. Jan loved your answers and you had a whirlwind romance like Bear and I, wonderful.
    Hugs Lindy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindy, oh a whirlwind romance, these slow coaches don't know what life is like, lol
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  11. That dress is beautiful! I love reading about the husbands...it always makes my favorite bloggers seem even so much sweeter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie, how are you? My husband is very sweet. he has just had a week off work, we have had a lot of fun ;)
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  12. lovely answers. so nice to learn more about your husband. what a stunning dress - I can picture you dancing in it with the man you love. Hugs :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Terps, just asking but does your husband dance too? Last night I was teaching and I had two husbands minus their wives, due to illness and I thought really I want to be dancing with my own man not someone else's!!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
    2. Sadly he does not. However, before our wedding he and I took a ballroom dance class together which was lovely and then during the beginning of our marriage we took a swing dance class for fun. He really did it for me and with the kids it is just not possible for the two of us to take a class together...but maybe again someday. Would love to have you teach us some moves. Ballroom is not my area of expertise - still I am happy to just wrap my arms around my man and sway to the music :-) I did also take a class with a friend for fun...both of us without partners...and there weren't even enough men in the class - so most the time we would dance with the instructor or take turns being the "man" role and dance with each other. :-)

      Delete
    3. Oh Terps, I would love to teach you some moves, how about a nice sexy Rumba or a dreamy Waltz? I have often had more women than men in a class but funny enough at the moment I have more men than women! Lots of little girls dance together, waiting for a nice boy to pop up on the horizon, lol
      My husband isn't keen really, he just sort of fells obliged I think,lol
      love Jan,xx

      Delete