Saturday, 30 January 2016

A Cure for Boredom!


Hello everyone

Okay well it is not exactly the cure for cancer but this afternoon I discovered my husband's latest cure for Boredom!!

Picture the scene,,

A lovely lazy Saturday afternoon, my Kindle ( there's a new Dinah Mcleod out today), coffee and a biscuit ( yes I know, but I am being truthful here, I could have lied and said an apple). All is going well, cosy inside, cold outside just how I like it and then....



No, no, no, not me!

Him!!

My beloved husband has had a week off work and today he decided he was fed up. He apparently has no new books on his kindle, he didn't fancy the telly, the garden is fine. Seriously, he sat there huffing and sighing in the most dramatic fashion. Not his usual style so I knew something was coming up.




"I have had a light bulb moment, off you go upstairs!"

"What, what, you can't spank me because you are bored, " and a few more mutterings in the same vein.

"Oh yes I can, I need to fill in some time and this will do nicely" 

He was sporting a big grin by now so I figured this was not going to be exactly unpleasant ;)



Off I went ( whose grinning now)

Guess I don't need to tell you the rest, 

no lecture (him),
much giggling (me),
many spanks (him),
rosy cheeks (me),
lots of loving (team effort).



:)

Boredom alleviated!!





Hope you all have  a nice busy, boredom free weekend !!


love Jan,xx

28 comments:

  1. Great way to eliminate boredom. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, just drop a hint to Ray when you are bored ;)
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  2. Best way to cure boredom that I know of.....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a 'just because' to me! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle, and the bed is still in one piece!!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  4. LoL Jan, loved reading this :) What a wonderful way to cure boredom. A just because spanking...yum lol. Guess the book will have to wait a little longer lol.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, not much competition, a book or a spanking, lol
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  5. I think you two should suffer with boredom more often ;)
    hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always tell my children 'Only boring people get bored' Seems your hubby proved he's not boring after all! Sounds like fun for all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janey, he is definitely not boring :)
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  7. "Just because" is the best! You really needed this attention, Jan. When the going gets tough, the tough get going. John is a mind reader.

    Happy Saturday, dear girl!
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella, I think with all the bad stuff we both neede a bit of boredom ;)
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  8. What a lovely way to cure Saturday boredom with a Just because spanking. sounds like you both had fun.

    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindy, a very nice way to spend the afternoon. Hope all is well with you
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  9. Oooh, that sounds so wonderful Jan! I love such moments to alleviate boredom, and this kind of spanking is sooo enjoyable. :) I am happy that your weekend is like this, wishing you a great Sunday without boredom but lots of fun and pleasure.

    hugs and love

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina, hope you are doing well, I am sure it will be your turn for a spanking soon. Hope Kathy and Tilda are okey doke. It has been a really good weekend over here. Last night we went to watch our son and his band, he is a fab guitarist
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  10. This is so fun! I love it. Hope your hubby is bored on Sunday too. Keep those grins coming. Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, I think it is going to be a great retirement. His is imminent within the next few weeks we think. Oh all those boring days, lol
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Yep!! How's that book coming along. Only a couple of days ago I re-read Serena's story, I do love a series. ;)
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  12. Love your hubby's solution for boredom. Perfect.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, I think he is perfect too!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  13. Jan,
    I am very late to the party here........... those are the very best kind of spankings for sure.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Meredith, you have a very good reason for being late! I hope you had a lovely time,
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. sounds like a great cure for boredom! :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete