Sunday, 24 January 2016

Three Years on...


Hello everyone,

Today is  Blogiversary day!




It is three years since I started this blog and a few months more than that, that we have been doing ttwd. There have been many changes in our lives in that time, engagement and gaining the best dil in the world, beautiful grandbaby, new homes for both sons, retirement (mine already and his any minute), health issues (mine), outside stresses from the oldies, oh and did I mention a grand baby :)

Throughout this time ttwd has helped so much, we are totally united in dealing with the hard stuff and have lots and lots of fun when we are together. To be honest, I find myself not wanting to be anywhere but with my husband, I know it sounds bad but I much prefer his company to my friends these days. 


I am so grateful to all of my Blogland friends, it has been great getting to know you all and how I wish that it was possible for us to meet up and become " real life" friends !


Thank you all for being there through the good times, the bad times and especially the spanking times! 

Due to my angelic behaviour ;) there haven't been many "proper " spankings to report.  I can state though that Hubby practices his technique every time I am in swatting distance! How is it that whenever we are in the kitchen he always seems to be walloping me.

 I am going to go on strike soon and refuse to cook, I will just sit on the sofa watching T.V. and reading my kindle. At least  he can't attack my rear end if I am sitting on it, lol.

This morning I jokingly (and in hindsight stupidly) said,
  
"Am I getting a three year anniversary celebratory spanking seeing as you have nothing better to do?"

"You are getting spanked but I am not so sure it is celebratory. I saw that  chocolate you ate yesterday. I think you need a reinforcement spanking, a reminder of what you are supposed to be doing and not supposed to be eating...."

:(

I was sent to wait in position over those pillows, still thinking he was joking about it, but blimey he spanked hard and every solid spank seemed to be accompanied with a stern word.

"You will not eat chocolate!"  ( four spanks for that sentence, see what I mean)

"You will get back on track and eat healthy food"

"This week you had better get that weight you put on at Christmas back off" :(

He spanked hard and fast ,and got a couple of thigh swats in when I kicked my feet up.  Gosh I hate those but I can't blooming well keep still. 

"Three years" he said, "great, I have enjoyed every bit of it and this spanking will give you something to blog about. You are always whining that you have nothing to blog about. Well tell all your pals that you  are getting a good hiding for continually breaking the rules and eating the damn chocolate"


I have to admit this was a really hard spanking, even though he only used his hand I felt every wallop and he was relentless. 






"I 'm sorry, I'll try! "

"Can you say that again and this time as if you mean it", he said administering  a jolly hard swat with each word and keeping both me and my dancing legs pinned .

"I am sorry, I am sorry! I promise I will try harder"

 At this point I would have promised him anything to be honest, Some celebration this was, lol.

Hubby did make me laugh though as he admitted to having " had quite a workout",  bloody cheek. I am not that difficult to deal with.  I told him he would have a heart attack if he carried on.

 Oops!


Yes, that's the look I got.


" No I bloody won't", he commented. "I am just making sure I do a good job, Got to make sure you feel it for a while. Making sure you remember this one when you next reach for a forbidden food"

Oh well, his hand was hot, my rear was hotter and as red as a cherry,  we were both ready to snuggle up in bed again.  I think we may be getting old.




And it was only ten o'clock in the morning. Such is the life of 
a couple who practice ttwd :)) and long may it continue.

Hope you all have a good week, hope those of you in the snow survive unscathed, I hope  DF,  Maren  and Casey finish their new books and I especially hope baby Katherina is doing well .

Lots of love,

           Jan, xxx

30 comments:

  1. Congratulations on three years Jan! I'm so glad you started blogging, I always enjoy visiting here :) I want to thank you also for the wonderful support you have offered me.

    I love the fun you two have with ttwd. Blimey, you asked John if he was going to spank you? always a dangerous move. Love his comment about getting a workout and your reply lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, I am glad to have met you too, I hope Rick is okay. Was a bit rash of me but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary. Glad you are here and I too wish someday we could all get together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, Thanks. Oh what a great party we could have
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  3. Congrats Jan! I too am glad you are here, and enjoying the benefits and joys of TTWD!
    One of these days hoping that we can have a rl blog land party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Minelle, If only one of us could win that lottery, we could have a high old time together.
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  4. Happy blogiversary! Damn that chocolate.... it's too nice, says she who's just scoffed a Crunchie....
    I'm writing! First draft finished, just need to polish it... a lot!
    hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh DF, I do love a crunchie! Glad you have finished the book, got your mojo back!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  5. Happy blog anniversary! So glad you joined us...whenever i tell Master i will try...His comeback is..don't try do it...as He spanks to every word. May we both be successful in the diet arena...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby, Thanks, it is hard to get back into it.I would have been alright if I hadn't had Christmas along the way!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  6. Jan! Congrats on three years and what a way to celebrate. I've got to lose 13 pounds that somehow found their way to my hips over the holidays. Maybe we can keep each other motivated, though I too am a chocolate fanatic. Hope you got your computer back! Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, Thanks. Oh dear. I am worried about the three pounds that went on over the last few weeks. We both need to lay off the chocolate :(
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  7. Mmmm chocolate! H was routing round in my car today and came back with two empty bags of peanuts and cashews (another of my downfalls) he threw the bags at me and said he didn't want to hear any more whining from me about being fat. Middle of the day, children around who knows if he'd have done something else if we'd have been on our own. Sometimes I wish he would, it might actually help!
    I love having you here, and it's great having a few of us from over here in 'Blighty' too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janey, Oops! You should have hid the evidence a bit better, just saying.
      I do think England is small enough that we could all get together someday, would be great
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  8. Oh, Happy Day to you, Jan. There is something very special about you. You are so sweet and sincere. Spankings always seem so tempting until they start!

    There is a Garfield cartoon where he is standing on the scale with an empty lasagna pan on the counter. The bubble above his head says, "The first three letters in diet spell die!"

    We should set a date far in the future with a place chosen, too. If we all saved and planned, maybe many of us could really finally meet. Wouldn't that be some party!

    Anniversary Hugs Just For Jan!
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella, oh gosh I would so love to meet up. What a party we would have! Hope all is well with you and Sam
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  9. Happy anniversary! I'm so happy you're here! Sounds like things are going well indeed at your house. Red bottom and all! I need to get Nick paying more attention to what I don't eat. I've been good at avoiding sweets and extra carbs, but I can't seem to make myself eat veggies. But I hesitate to mention it - because once I ask my ass will be cooked!

    Again really glad you are here and I hope someday I'm lucky enough to join you in the grandmother ranks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PK, I was wondering the other day how you were getting on. I guess if you can't eat it because of health reasons you have enough of a reason to stay off it. I am just weak willed. In truth I haven't been that bad but it goes on so easily.They call veggies speed foods at slimming world and basically you have to have a third of the plate each meal as speed foods, some fruits are included too. It is definitely where I struggle too
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  10. Happy 3 year anniversary Jan. So glad I've become friends with you through your blog, wish we could meet up some time. My goodness your husband knows how to spank. Cherry red bottom! Hope there are many more happy blogaversaries for you and of course spankings.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindy, I think he has got the hang of the spanking after three years! I am still a bit tender today :(
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  11. Happy blogiversary, Jan! May you have many more. Oh your story regarding your Cherry Red Bottom had me tearing up with laughter. So happy you are a part of blogland. Hope your health is much better...sending lots of healing energy.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Cat, Thanks a lot.Glad you find my predicament funny, lol. I am on the list now for a hysterectomy, should be March time. The other option was a scan every 8 weeks and so far every scan has shown something different. Time to take the risks away and this is the only way. sigh
      Hope you are well, and not too snowed in
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  12. Jan,

    Happy Belated Blogiversry. You are very special to us and we are so happy you are here. I do love your hubby he handled your celebration spanking perfectly, hard spanks and a little lecture, love it.

    What a blast we would have meeting up with everyone.

    Hope your little cutie is doing well.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Ronnie, he says thanks!! Oh I am sure we could all meet up over here if we put our minds to it, it would be great. baby is lovely, she is finding life one big giggle this week!!
      love Jan,xx
      P.S. Hope your aches and pains are a bit better

      Delete
  13. Hi Jan, Congratulations!!!!! :) Wow, three years blogging is awesome! I am so with you on what good ttwd does (and I am glad to have the spanking part back this year). It is so much like what we get from it. What you wrote about you preferring to spend time with your husband is something that I do see as well, I kind of feel the same way for hubby –Amy is the exception, because our relationship is too special. :)

    The walloping in the kitchen made me giggle, because this sounds so familiar. Hubby does that too when he has the chance and actually I love these moments(and miss them at the moment).

    I am sorry that you got the too stingy part of the chocolate-spanking, but I’d say it turned out right, with a lot of snuggling. I love that. John does sound kind of strict about the weight, but actually I love that he cares so much and helps you reaching it.

    Thank you so much for being here in blogland, Jan, and I am so happy to know you at all. I love your posts and that you are so wonderful and positive in your comments. And special hugs and thanks from us here for thinking of Katharina!

    lots of love and hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina, you are so sweet, maybe you will get a Valentines spanking!
      I want him to be strict, I am so hoping I can finally get to my target, the last bit is so difficult and I keep on cheating :(. I would love to meet everyone, and I would love to meet Tilda and Katherina.
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. Hi Terps, Thanks a lot, hope all is well with you and yours
      Love Jan,xx

      Delete
  15. Happy Blog Anniversary! Very cool.
    And no chocolate? gasp!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Julia, thanks, and I managed to lose a pound this week, first time since Christmas!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete