Tuesday, 15 March 2016

Conversations, Wishes, Thank yous and Life in General...


Hello everyone,

Obviously this post is yet another spank free one ( how boring I hear you say) but I still felt the urge to annoy you all with a post. Let's face it there is not a lot of action going on here and I have a bit of time on my hands at the moment. :(

I thought a couple of family conversations would give you a fleeting smile.


Husband and I first.


I never thought I would wish to spank you this much!

Why, what have I done? I am trying not to be a pain ( okay I am not trying very hard but a girl has to make spank free mischief sometimes).

Nothing, I just can't seem to keep my hands away. When you bent over (actually to pick something up) and presented your arse I was so tempted I nearly couldn't stop myself!

I want it too....

Not  a chance, my sweet, not for ages , no matter what you want :(

A couple of days after this he patted me so gently as I walked past him and said,

blimey, when you can't have something you really want it!!


Us and the youngest son and daughter in law to be, next

We are on our way to  Sunday lunch in a local restaurant,having been to a wedding fair. The grand event is 18 months away but they are all saved up and nearly ready! I have been invited to look at dresses with her at the weekend, so exciting.


The conversation started as the kids told us they had bumped into my brother the previous day and he had been moaning about his wife. I had seen her earlier in the week and she had moaned about him. It is a really rough patch and I have to say she is pretty hard going and he is very laid back. Having dissected their marriage, I thought I would give them some motherly advice


Well, I said, as we are on a marriage day let me advise you not to run your marriage like theirs then (giggling)

Oh no, she said. They are really unhappy, they never say anything nice about each other. My parents were like that until they split up (Both are happy with new partners and she has a lovely stepdad and stepmum) We are going to be like you two instead.


Now follows my version of

Keep trying, work on it all the time, do stuff for each other and realize that it isn't all sunshine and roses. Stick together when it is a hard time, don't blame each other all the time like your aunt and uncle! Yes, your dad and I are happy and I am glad you know it and feel happy about it.

Oh mum, he said. You and dad are like sickening love birds , can't keep your hands off each other. It's ridiculous, he said grinning.



Don't get us wrong mum, we like it. It's cute , we are aiming to be just like you two.

I hope in years to come you can be like us

At this daughter in law got the giggles. I wonder why, lol



I would like to thank all of you for your good wishes , I feel very cared for.



 I have another thank you too.

Guess what I have got.  



I have a genuine original Minelle, yes this actual one and as we speak it is framed and hanging on our bedroom wall. Not to make you all jealous or anything but ha!  I am the lucky one, so a massive thank you to Minelle. What a  treat that was popping through the letterbox.



On the life in general can I just say I wish I felt a bit better, my tummy is sore, I feel a bit queasy and I am stressed about my mum who is challenging to say the least. The poor staff have had enough of her and it has only been two weeks. She is going downhill fast and we have hopefully got medical advice tomorrow and a move somewhere else is likely in the future. She has had two falls in a week...... I saw her today for the first time since the surgery and although my brother and son had warned me I was surprised at how much worse she seems. It's really pitiful. We as a family are at a loss.


Hubby is being fantastic, I am barely lifting a finger in the house, and he is a much better cook than me. I am quite enjoying this bit, every cloud has a silver lining they say!




I am looking forward to a spanking post,

gosh who knew that one day we would be waiting for the all clear to spank. has the world gone mad?

Oh no, it's just me then ;)


Hope you all have a nice week
love
     Jan, xxx

30 comments:

  1. Jan,
    What a sweet post!
    You two hold the key to a happy marriage and the shape of that key is a Ttwd implement. Lovely.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith, I would love to talk about it with my brother, my sister in law is in dire need of a good spanking! The kids I reckon, will find their own way to it
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Jan,
    Sorry to hear that life is so challenging at the moment. I'm glad you're still posting even if it isn't about spanking! I like hearing from you :)

    Just wondering-- did you ask the doctor if you could get up to spanking activities? I was wondering how that conversation would go.

    Wishing you a speedy recovery and I hope the situation improves with your Mom.
    xoxo
    Casey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Casey, I nearly asked the nurse today, I chickened out at the last moment. They have said six weeks for sex though so we are assuming that long :(
      Our Doctor is our age and we have been his patients for thirty years. I don't think he would bat an eyelid, I am just not brave enough!
      Hope life is going great for you and Mr McKay
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  3. Wishing you a speedy recovery. I don't care if you post about spanking or not, I just like your stopping by so we can visit.
    Love that your future DIL asked you to help her pick out dresses, she's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, Thanks a lot.It is 3.52 am here, another sleepless night , sigh.
      DIL and I have the same tastes in pretty much everything, including men I suppose, seeing as she has picked a carbon copy of my husband. I am very excited to go to the dress appointment,husband is off suit shopping with son soon too.
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  4. I love 'chatting' with you..spanks or not...your DIL sounds wonderful...my DIL is lovely also, i consider her my third daughter...makes life a lot easier. Hoping that day when the doc says...you can return to all normal activities...happens soon....reality probably about another month...hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby, I am so lucky, she is the daughter I dreamed of having. I have two lovely dils but this one is close in location as well as heart so we see each other often.
      I definitely feel a bit worse this week than last, I plan on a very easy couple of days ahead, to try and shake it off a bit
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  5. It's your blog, Jan...write about whatever you want. I enjoyed reading these snippets of conversation. I do believe your son is spanking your soon to be DIL...might want to consider giving them a lovely paddle for a wedding gift. ;) Sending healing energy that you continue to heal well and quickly.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Cat, oh I would love to , maybe wooden spoons, all tied up with ribbons to match the theme of the wedding! Thanks, I could do with the energy from somewhere.
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  6. Sweet Jan,
    Mark off those days 'til the post-op visit with a big pink X. Think about how pink you will be when John finally gets his wish. Don't forget to visit that website, too. Lots of things you can be practicing.

    Choose some really steamy spankings to read to that man of yours. May I suggest Ronnie's diary?

    So wonderful to know you make each other so happy. I am envious to the core of your gift from Minelle. It is just beautiful.

    Sending Wishes For a Speedy Recovery!
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella, I have been reading him the blogs and picking out bits and pieces. I love the drawing, it is on the wall in our room. I am not sure if I will be brave enough to leave it when the kids are about. I reckopn it will go up and down fairly often, lol
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  7. Oh Jan I'm glad you got it! I was just wondering.
    Your dil and son most likely are into a bit of spanking!
    Glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle, I absolutely love it, and so does hubby. It looks great in our room , all framed and lit by the lamp by our bed! Thank you so much, I appreciate it
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  8. Hi Jan! You sound great. A little boredom in your life is not a bad thing. You've done a ton just in the six months I've gotten to know you. And by the time you can "play" with your hubby again, look out! You'll have to take breaks just to keep up with all of the stories. Glad you both have that and so much more to look forward to.

    (Minelle - really nice drawing. Sweet of you.)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, I don't think we are as adventurous as you and Eric!! Hope you are okay with him away
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  9. Hi Jan, Keep improving and taking little steps. You'll soon be back to all your wonderful activities with John again soon. Hard waiting though.

    Try not to stress so much about your mum, that is probably making your recovery worse. She is in the best place and you're not in any shape to care for her.
    Pity your brother doesn't take a leaf out of your book and spank his wife.

    How lucky you are having such a sweet DIL. So lovely she has asked you to go dress shopping with her, what a special bond.
    Sending positive healing vibes your way.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindy, I am having a slow start today, I feel a bit off colour after seeing mum yesterday. She is very wearing for everyone.
      Dil is perfect, lucky us having her in our family
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  10. My hubby's favourite expression - you can't rush these things, it takes what it takes - he stole it from Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom! I sure it's good advice.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DF, I think he may be right no matter where he got it from. Today is not brilliant, I reckon tomorrow will be fine again
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  11. Hi Jan, there is nothing boring in your posts! I loved the conversation snippets, and your advice for a happy marriage is so true. Actually it is awesome. Yep, it might not always be sunshine and roses, but you focus on the good of it (doing stuff for each other is wonderful!) and I’d say that’s the best way to happiness. What your dil says about you and husband is so wonderful, and I am sure she is awesome too. ). I think it is fantastic that your husband is there and cares so much for you, and hopefully there will be a lovely little spanking in your near future. Maybe it is rather early to talk about wedding presents, but your idea with the wooden spoons sounds great. They might appreciate them so much more than most guests will ever imagine. :)

    Today is best pram pushing weather (any weather is, but today it is sunny) and we’ll be out for a while. I hope so much that you’ll be better fast, and also that you can sleep better again soon (read that bit about 3.52 am in the comments). Wishing you a lovely week too

    lots of love and hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina, oh I used to love pram pushing. I love taking grandbaby out when she is here. We have a buggy here for her and we always sneak a little walk out together.
      Both the dils are nice girls, I love that our family is growing, and they all seem so sorted.
      I hope you and your girls enjoy the sunshine
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  12. Hi Jan, I love hearing from you! Spanks or not! I feel bad that you are still under the weather. I'm sending out well wishes across the pond! Love that your man isn't letting you lift a finger.

    And isn't it always that you miss what you can't have?!? How exasperating! Not to worry, this time will go by quicker than you can blink an eye and you two will be back up to your soanking shenanigans!

    Xoxo Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie, thanks, I hope your hubby enjoyed his special day! Here's hoping I pick up quickly
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  13. Well, as a relative newby to your interesting posts, I was delighted to know that you have a spanking artwork framed in your bedroom.That definitely leads me to believe that family and possibly some friends know about TTWD. Is it openly practiced, or was it somehow discovered?
    Keep improving one day a ta time
    bottoms up (eventually0
    Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Red, no one knows for sure but our youngest daughter in law has a fair idea, so presumably so does our son. The oldest pair not so much and when they visit(they live away) we will take it down!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  14. Write what you want as we all enjoy stopping by to visit you Jan. Sorry to hear about your mum but try not to stress too much. Hope you are feeling a little better today.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, Thanks. Mum is constantly ringing me up telling me to get her out of there! However she is much weaker than even two weeks ago so I can't see a way to do it. I am okayish, thanks.
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  15. Always glad to hear how you are doing. Continue to heal and the spanking fun will happen...though perhaps not soon enough... :-) Big hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terps, Thanks a lot, you are very kind
      love Jan, xx

      Delete