Tuesday, 8 March 2016

My March Answers.


Hello everyone,

As I appear to have a lot of lazy time on my hands I thought I would answer all your questions ( before I have yet another nap!).

Here we go.....

Lindy:
 How long have you been practicing ttwd? What made you want to start it? What's your favourite implement and position?. How often do you get sent to the corner and how serious does it have to be for that to happen?

We have been ttwding for three and a half years now. I started it but only after FSOG came out and hubby said, there's a book for you... It gave me the courage to ask, and things went from there.
My favourite implement


:)


His favourite implement


:(

Favourite position is over the pillows at the end of the bed( squiggling about)





I have been in the corner only a couple of times, the first time was when I ordered him about during a dinner party, and after that it has been for his amusement. Secretly I quite like it, don't tell him.....


Delfonte
Where do you find the wonderful cat pictures?


bing.com


Ronnie
What scares you most about about ttwd?
Are you a patient person?

I think what scares me the most is stopping it
Yes I am (probably. lol)

Amy
Have you ever had a disagreement or hurt feelings that has been resolved  by a spanking? What about ttwd has bought you closer as a couple?

No, not really, our spankings always end in laughter and mostly start that way even if he is making a point.
 Ttwd has made us focus on each other more for everything.

Don
Do you and John talk about what he gets out of spanking, what is his reward?

He says it sets him up for the day, our day always gets off to a good start if it has started with a spanking, he says his reward is seeing me happy. (See why I love him?)

Minelle
Do you desire more from ttwd?

Yes , sometimes, but life is all about compromise. He is not a dominant man by nature and I am grateful for every minute I have with him just as he is.


Ella.
Since starting ttwd what change in you are you most proud of?

I do more for him

this, and



;)


Abby.
You are in charge of planning a romantic evening. What would you plan?

His favourite outfit, dinner and the Theatre...


Katie
If you could change one thing concerning how you and John practice ttwd, what would it be?
What is your most memorable moment about life with ttwd so far?

I think I would wish for him to be stricter, I get away with murder!
He laughed and said more implements when I asked him.
There are lots of moments I remember:
the first and very rare time I cried during a spanking, when he gives me the message when we are out, the time he swatted dil (as swatting has become an ingrained habit), forgetting myself and calling him my sir in front of the kids ( they are used to it now, don't bat an eyelid), dil number two finding out about the games we play, the first wallop of that wooden paddle, the cane,  there are so many things that keep ttwd to the forefront of our lives.


Thank you all for your questions. I hope you are all having a lovely March,

love 
      Jan, xxxx



31 comments:

  1. Jan,
    Things have been busy here and I did not get to you with my question. However, I did enjoy your answers. Hope your health is improving daily.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith, ask away! It is still March
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  2. Enjoyed reading your answers. Your John is quite like my P!
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers....get those naps in...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby, can't seem to help it! I am in permanent nap mode
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  4. Thanks for all your answers Jan. Now you can have another forty winks. ZZZZ Love hearing everyone's answers and learning more about each blogger.

    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lndy, I am naturally nosy, I love March
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  5. Jan,

    Thanks for answering. Enjoyed reading your answers.

    Hope the healing is going well.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, Yes thanks, I am not too bad, might venture out for a bit this morning.I am quite enjoying the laziness thing!
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  6. Hi Jan, I enjoyed reading your answers so much. :) Yikes about the pink spatula, I'd think it would be just as stingy as John's ruler, but there must be a big difference in how he uses these two. Not a question, but one of my wishes for you, I hope you are healing well and that you get lots and lots of the good things, especially this month when you have to recover.
    I don't know if it is too late for another question, but since you have been so disciplined concerning sweets and I have a voracious appetite for chocolate (actually all sorts of sweets) lately, I'd like to know whether you have given up sweets for good or if you are allowed to have a small piece of something now and then. Hm, when I have a small piece of chocolate the next one follows and the next and the next. :( I mean, as long as I am nursing my weight goes down (slowly), but I think I still look too much like pregnant and want to change that for summer. :)
    Anyways. Awesome pictures, and the last one is pretty naughty, so I love it. :) Wishing you a great month.

    hugs and love

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina, The pink spoon is nowhere near as bad as anything wooden!
      On the chocolate thing. I have been eating it lately and biscuits. I do find though that when I cut it out altogether the cravings for it go after a week or so but once I start I cant stop. I don't think you should be worrying about it too much at this early stage. You need the energy to keep going, just maybe go for pram pushing every day and keep active. Sometimes chocolate is what gets you through the day.
      Hugs to Tilda and Kathy,
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  7. Jan, I love your answers!! I was late to the party and didn't get to ask any questions. Perhaps I will email you instead!! Lol. Xoxo Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie, feel free to ask any way you like! Hope all is well with you
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  8. I read here but forgot to comment! I am out of my head these days! Wish life would calm down!
    Great fun reading your answers!
    Continue healing well! Rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle, I hope life settles for you too. Mine is very lazy at the moment
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  9. Fun to read all these, Jan. Keep those feet up and pretend you are the queen. Love to visit at Jan's place.

    Hugs and Wishes for a Speedy Recovery,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella, I really really wish we could visit, just saying....
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  10. fun to read... Gives a lot more insight into one couples play with TTWD.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Red, I am so nosy, I love finding out about everyone else! I am looking forward to starting the play again soon
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  11. Loved your answers, Jan...so happy to see how well you and John are doing. Hope you are feeling better. Oh and don't even bother to answer the IDIOT above me.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, It is fine, I sort of expected it, he is the ex husband I imagine of someone he treated really badly. I just said what the rest of her readers were thinking. I am off to delete him now, lol
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
    2. ooh, there he goes into the ether, lol!!
      love Jan, xx
      I don't usually comment on her blog, she doesn't get many comments, presumably because her ex goes around afterwards slagging every one off! No wonder she is single now
      xx

      Delete
    3. I found that comment in my emails and have no idea how anybody could be so hateful and horrible. But if this is how this person treats others I absolutely agree with what you and Cat say. I am sorry that something like this happened to you, Jan. I know John must have told you today, but I'll do it nevertheless: You are awesome and wonderful! (Hehe, maybe I was quicker than he?!)

      Lots of love and many hugs

      Nina

      Delete
    4. Hi Nina, I felt sorry for the lady whose blog it was. i have been reading it for ages and she has described her life since he dumped her in public. I thought Dom's were supposed to be protective and nurturing, he sadly does not appear to be either of those and I did feel sorry at his latest efforts. I don't imagine she has any idea he has been over here and she has never replied to me either but my sympathy remains with her
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
    5. Jan,

      It is a real shame, that people DON'T ALWAYS KNOW the WHOLE story behind breaks-up except for what they have read on someone's blog, but are MOST WILLING to offering their two cents worth.

      I wish you and her all the best.

      Warren

      Delete
  12. Jan

    I am going to bring my apology here for his rude and totally unacceptable behaviour.

    I will totally understand if you no longer voice your views on The Journey - do what you have to to protect your peace and quiet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Star, I am not worried, it is a free country, he can say what he likes as can I. he doesn't have to like me. It is your blog I read and I guess that makes you my friend to support. Have a nice weekend and don't let my big mouth get you into trouble,
      much love Jan,xx

      Delete
  13. LOL You are funny lady Jan - 'your big mouth'??? mine must come a close second then LOL

    thanks for your understanding :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What wonderful questions and I loved your answers. I loved when you said that you would like more but that you love your man just as he is...nearly brought me to tears. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete