Saturday, 23 April 2016

Master Dominick is Out and About!


Hello everyone,

Do you have a favourite author?

 I have several, indeed lots of them are now Blogland friends.

 I am a complete bookworm, read fast and often all the time. Today is my lucky day as my most fave author of all, Maren Smith, has published the next in the Masters of the Castle series.


The Masters of the Castle are back.

 Specifically Master Dominick. Well known sadist and  Dungeon Master, he is sent off to help set up a similar sort of set up to the Castle, but  on a Caribbean Island, with a pirates and prisoners theme.

I loved how we re-meet the other Masters at the beginning, I do love to keep up with what they are all up to!

It is clear from the first time Maddy claps eyes on Dominick on the plane that she is in for the adventure of a lifetime. From the first spanking to the last it is clear Maddy is under his spell and frankly who can blame her?





I was able to buy it last night and guess who hasn't  had had much sleep. ;)  I am not telling you anything more about it, except to say it's great! You need to read it for yourself!

 Maren doesn't disappoint, I always love that her books are just a bit "more", her heroes and  heroines   have flaws and problems to overcome ( and we all know how Dominick helps to overcome a few of Maddy's) and this book is as touchingly written as the rest of the series.

 Plenty of kink, a plethora of sex, lots of spanking, a proper story, a  bitchy baddie, and most important of all a happy ending!

Thanks Maren, for yet another fab Masters of the Castle Book, I love it !


love
   Jan, xx

20 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,this sounds awesome, will definitely have to check it out. Thank you. Hope you are doing well and that your recovery is going well.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, yes thanks, I am fine. I am glad to see you are posting too
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the info, Jan. I love Maren and her Masters of the Castle series...now I have another book to add to my TBR list. LOL

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, I always love Maren's books, somehow they have touching stories as well as smut!lol
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Jan,

    Thanks for letting us know about Marren's new book. When will I find time to read all these great books.

    Hope all's well with you and your recovery is going wonderfully.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, reading is a big passion fort me, I often read in the night, my kindle is great for that with it's light up screen! We are okay off to a posh hotel tonight to celebrate our thirty fourth anniversary :)
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  4. Hi Jan, this sounds great! I love the Masters of the Castle series too, and have this new title on my TBR list now. :) I hope you are doing well and have a wonderful time getting back into the gg-spankings.

    hugs and love

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina, It is great! I hope you too are back in the swing of things. Hope the girls are doing well
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  5. Hope you are recovering a little bit more each day. Be careful of the lifting!!

    You have piqued my interest. I have not read any of the Castle series yet, but will have to find time soon.

    Hugs Across the Pond,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella, I am fine, had the all clear now. It is a nice weekend for us, off to a fancy hotel tonight to celebrate our wedding anniversary, the kids booked us a posh suite!!
      Maren's books are great, you will be sure to be able to do one of your great reviews on this one!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  6. Hi Jan, You're a regular book reviewer now. Can't wait to get out of school so I can start reading for pleasure again. I'll keep this on my list of must check outs. Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, It must be hard to go back to school, I certainly couldn't do it. I admire you ( and Eric for keeping you at it!)
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  7. Definitely sounds like somethings I should check out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PK, yes definitely. You know how we want to go to Corbin's Bend? Well I reckon the Castle would be another fab holiday destination!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  8. Very nice review. Maren is one of my favorite of authors too, and I love this series.
    I hope to catch up with you soon. You are a good person and a good friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blondie, Oh it is so nice to hear from you. A while back I did a post on our friends we were missing and you were one of them.I hope everything is alright with you, I am glad you are back
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  9. Must go check these books out, thanks Jan. At the moment I've got so many waiting to be read though, will keep this in mind.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindy, get reading , it will rest your shoulder!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  10. sounds interesting, but currently into reading Jo Nesbo books, but will look at this in the future.
    Thanks fro sharing.
    bottoms up
    red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Red, hope you had a lovely holiday, I reckon all Maren's books are great
      love Jan, xx

      Delete