Wednesday, 11 May 2016

After the Party and I am!


Hi All,

What a day yesterday was,  it was so good that this



turned into this


It was well worth it and the spanking for drunk and disorderly that followed
 ;)


Thank you for having me!

I wish with all my heart that yesterday's party could be  real, just saying.....


And onto other matters , ones of  great  National Importance. It is that time, the time of 


I will admit to some big admiration for the American first Lady


She is a great ambassador, a real go get 'em type, but seriously you do not have a chance because WE have


The most amazing team of dedicated service personnel.
I
am
astounded,
humbled
in awe of

They make me so proud to be British. Of course we also have a secret weapon



 Come on people , you don't stand a chance! I think even your first lady is smitten too


I wish great success to all the athletes from every Country,

 just so long as they know,

Great Britain rules!!


love Jan,
xx

 


14 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, it was a great party wasn't it? Hmm, drunk and disorderly you say, naughty girl :)

    Best wishes to all athletes and for a successful Invictus Games. This is such an awesome competition and opportunity for countries to come together.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz,It would be so great for us all to meet up. I think everyone was a winner at the games
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  2. May the best team win, good luck Jan.

    Thanks for attending the party. I'm a bit hung over and on a sugar high after all those desserts. It was all so yummy and too good to resist. Bear has been in full swing with all the new toys. I'm sitting on a well roasted bottom. Think if there was a real man in the moon he would be able to see it glowing brighter than the sun.

    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindy, I think it was better for our rear ends that it was a virtual party
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  3. Great party. I'm a little fragile this morning. Thanks for the invite Lindy. Happy you are sitting on a well roasted bottom:)

    I agree Jan, they wont stand a chance against our team. I am humbled to watch these great service personnel. Go GB.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, Prince Harry's closing speech had me in floods!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  4. The party was definitely a heap of fun and I think Harry is as cute as my grandsons, and that's saying some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, he is cute. I reckon him and William will be great for our country
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  5. Great party! And yes, too bad it couldn't be a "real" party. But, for a virtual party, I think it was a smashing success! And yes, Harry has a lot of ladies smitten. I always loved his mom ... er, mum. Good luck to all those participating in the Invictus Games! We owe them a huge debt that can never be repaid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lilli, Our royal family is pretty cool, the young ones seem to be good examples for our youth
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  6. Yes, that was some party.....those Invictus athletes are a real inspiration....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby, we enjoyed watching the games, no matter who won!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  7. And of course you are not biased, just speaking the truth right... I do think that your secret weapon is pretty lethal though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blondie, I am totally biased, but yes, he is super cute
      love Jan, xx

      Delete