Tuesday, 10 May 2016

Blogland Birthdays!


Hello everyone,

Today is a special day in Blogland as two of our own are celebrating their Birthdays. I would just like to say Happy Birthday to them both and invite you to visit their blogs today. It is time to party!

Firstly,
 Happy birthday  Meredith





Hope you have a lovely day filled with love, laughter and spanking ;) . xx
If you wish to visit Meredith her blog can be reached by clicking on "New Twist after all these years" on my Blogroll


Next, I do believe there is a party to be attended over at Lindy's. She is having a milestone birthday today and so I am off to visit armed with




and

I wonder what's inside , could it be .....


Oh really, would I?  
  
You bet I would :)

I would take these though to make up

and of course a  card


I believe we are all invited so if you feel in the mood for a jolly good party pop on over to Lindy's house. To get there just click on "Downunder Dreaming" on my Blogroll. I think it is going to be a good day in the land today.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY  MY FRIENDS!!

Love 

Jan, xxxx

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely post Jan :) Wishing Meredith and Lindy a very Happy Birthday! Crazy party going on at Lindy's place huh?:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Party on, Jan!

    Hugs Across the Pond,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping by to wish our birthday girls a very happy birthday!!! :-) Sweet post, Jan! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan,
    How thoughtful! Another year older and still spanked!
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. We are soon off for some fun today.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy birthday Meredith. Well we have two things in common TTWD and the same birthday date. Hope you had a fun filled day.

      Hugs Lindy xxx

      Delete
  5. Hi Jan, I love the cute pictures. :) Happy Birthday Meredith, and Happy Birthday Lindy!

    hugs and love

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post Jan.

    Happy Birthday Meredith.

    You know I'm there. SG just arrived but haven't seen Ami yet.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful post, Jan!! :) I finally made it to the party over there. Took some doing, but I wouldn't miss it for the life of me!

    Wishing our friend Meredith a very Happy Birthday!!!! I hope that she has a great day, filled with all good things and lots of gg spanky business too!!!!

    Many hugs to all,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice post, Jan. Happy Birthday wishes certainly go out to both Meredith and Lindy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How terrific, Jan. that was really kind of you to do such a lovely post for Lindy!

    Hugs and Happy Birthday wishes to both Lindy and Meredith!

    Ami x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Jan, this is a beautiful post. Love all the gifts and the spoon looks interesting. Think Bear will enjoy some roasting with that. LOL! Thank you everyone for your wishes, it was a fabulous day.
    Hugs Lindy xxx

    ReplyDelete