Sunday, 30 October 2016

Stages!


Hello my friends,

AT las a smiley post !(I can hear the sighs of relief from here, I have finally been spanked enough to stop my moaning)


I have been thinking , in a shallow fleeting way about stages.

There are the stages of life


Sadly I am nearer the end than the beginning :(

There are many stages, from birth through childhood and beyond. Many firsts :) and a few lasts :(
that continue until the very end. Gosh how profound I am becoming.....

This morning I thought about the stages of a spanking ( here we go, back to the less profound)
We had  plenty of time for some spanky fun as we forgot to put the clocks back and were awake an hour earlier. I think time has lost all meaning since we retired, lol.

The first stage is the behaviour that cause the grand event. Behaving badly or temptingly generally determines the type of spanking. Today's main event was neither one thing or another, just a time filler ;)

 I have really been as good as this


If you believe that, what fantasy world do you live in?

Next stage are the orders, usually involving placement of the victim  playmate. These very often involve pillows or a lap and I don't mean to sit on.

Stage three  is the beginning, now depending on the first stage, this is generally a nice gentle warm up interspersed with a nice rub or two ( my preferred option) or a hefty swat or two incurring a bright red handprint on a nice white cheek.



Seriously does anyone actually manage that, still I like the skirt!
Both options are then followed with the spanking, no matter what sort at some point there is pain followed by rosy cheeks.

Next stage  is the squiggling and squealing (Oh is that just me?)

We had got to this stage this morning (doesn't take long I am a bit of a wuss) when hubby bent down and bit my poor posterior none too gently.

"Ow, ow You are supposed to kiss it , not bite it!"

"We haven't reached that stage yet!" he chortled.



What, who knew that was a stage.....

"Well can you hurry up and get there I like that stage much more", giggling.

Then of course there is the question and answer session. I am rubbish at this, I never seem to have  the right answer available.

"What are you going to do today?"

"Shop!"

"Funny girl, try again",

"Ow, read my kindle, ow ow "

"I can keep going longer than you, cheeky girl"

"I am not going to moan or whine"

In truth he must know there isn't a cat's chance in hell of me sticking to that, now the first two maybe...

" Try and sound like you mean it ,"he said wryly.

"I do, I do, really and truly"  In my defence I do mean it at the time of speaking ( under duress and over the pillows).

"Okay then, moving on.." Did I say how gullible  nice he is? fancy believing me. Still it enabled a move to very pleasurable activities.

That last stage is my favourite, just saying......

Quite glad we forgot to put the clocks back now :)

I hope you are all on time today and having a fun weekend.
love Jan, xxx

20 comments:

  1. You covered all those stages pretty well..and yes, that last stage is my favorite too. Retirement really seems to agree with the two of you!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby, retirement is great, something we never thought would happen actually. I thank goodness every day that our govt changed the rules!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  2. so sweet, every stage and especially the last. ;-) Glad all is well in your world. hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terps, thanks, I loved your last post, lovely husband!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  3. Love all the stages, Jan! Oh yes...that last stage does sound lovely. Happy you forgot about putting the clocks back. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, :). In truth being retired it wouldn't have mattered but somehow it was fun
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  4. I'm taking your advice; not that you meant it as advice. We don't change our clocks back until November 6th. Hmmm. Kind of missing the last two stages with work and school bombarding me. Maybe I'll forget to set the clocks back too. :) Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, yes I did, you get that school work done, not long to go now, just take that extra hour for a bit of fun!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  5. Love this Jan, this made me giggle. Love your stages and agree on the last stage being the best :) Biting instead of kissing and saying that's another stage cracked me up.

    Hooray for forgetting change the clock I say. So glad you two are having fun again :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, hope you and Rick are okay. I do feel like we have turned a corner, It's true what they say you really have to work at it !
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  6. Oh, yes, the last stage is the best! Glad you got some spanky fun.
    Love, Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, now you are sounding like our Sweet Jan again. Happy and well-spanked. Funny how the two seem to go together.

    Hugs Across the Pond,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella, it seems that way for a lot of us out here don't you think?
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  8. Wonderful to read Jan. A spanking from your loving husband, followed by sex, is a great way to start the day. Keep finding joy in life each day! A radio station is currently playing Don't worry be happy by Bobby McFerrin
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
    and this was followed by The fabulous Hawaiian singer IZ... somewhere over the rainbow.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I
    keep smiling, and welcome your spankings with a bare bottom
    Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Red, I love that first song! Hope you and Cindy have a great day
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  9. Lovely having you back. I love how husbands 'listen' to us, don't you even when they know we're fibbing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, He can always tell, I suppose after thirty five years he must have learn't something ;)
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  10. Oh boy, all of this post sounds lovely!
    Glad to see you here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle, Glad to be back. It was lovely to see all your drawings in your last post, you really should have a book done.
      love Jan, xx

      Delete