Saturday, 4 February 2017

Sweet Somethings!


Hello everyone,

Just a quickie today ( no, not that sort of quickie!)  words people, words !!!




There have been several mornings filled with  attention in the Rose household this week, ( lucky me).

I have noticed that this week my beloved has had some very sweet things to say whilst we have been playing.



Yesterday he was full of it,

" Not bad for an old bird, having someone worshipping your body" he chortled as he got especially handy".

 "It's still a good arse, can't resist it." as he began squeezing, stroking and spanking in equal measure.

Old bird indeed! set me off giggling.


Today he decided as my fibro was bad he would massage, not spank. How kind.

 Started off  lovely, I was nice and relaxed, melting into the duvet, and then

Wallop, whack ( gentlyish but still...)



"Oy, that's not a massage, I was quite happy without that!!"

"I can't help it, I just can't seem to stop myself anymore, it's too tempting" he said continuing with his ministrations spanking.


Thankfully lots of this too


Hmm, I can tell you I am not in the least bit tempting he must have been having a senior moment, poor chap.




"It's so spankable when it's pink, I don't think I could give this up, I can't stop myself!"

It seems to me it doesn't stop him when it is as white as snow.
He loves to see his handprints and that rosy glow!

Would that my rear was as nice as this

:)


So True...


 As is this...


I love you my sir. x


Hope you all have a fabulous weekend with plenty of fun, laughter and good girl spankings!



Love Jan, xx


25 comments:

  1. LoL Jan,this had me giggling and the first pic cracked me up. Old bird indeed lol. Seems John has been enjoying himself, and so have you :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, I hope you two have been enjoying yourselves too.
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  2. What a very sweet post...isn't it wonderful when getting older really does mean getting better, in so many ways...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby, yes it needs to have some compensations as physically I am falling apart, lol
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  3. I have a big smile on my face reading your post. Getting older is better - we appreciate things more, don't we?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, yes we do. There is less angst with everything, just wish I wasn't so decrepit! ;)
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty post, Jan. I loved hearing about those special times with your sweet man. How much happier could a woman be than to have her husband say those Sweet Somethings! We are very lucky women, that is for sure.

    Hugs Across the Pond,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella, yes we are. He has been patient as anything today.I trailed him all over the shops looking for a new top to wear when we go out with friends tomorrow. I drove him mad I think, probably pay for it in the morning ;)
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  5. J,
    My Jack says there is nothing sexier than my backside over his knee. Love your post,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith, how sweet of Jack, I think our men must have all gone to the same charm school
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  6. Lovely post, Jan. I'm so glad you're having such a great time with your beloved. Just one thing - if he says you're tempting then you are - he's the one enjoying the view!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosie, Bless him, I think he needs his eyes tested! Hope you are feeling better now.
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  7. Made me laugh this cold and snowy morning. It is so wonderful when things change but yet stay the same- referring to our aging process. Your man see's you the same as you have always been and still has his way with you. Sounds as though both of you had a wonderful time, hope it continues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Annabelle,oh you lucky thing, I would kill for a snowy day. I think he has always worn rose coloured glasses when he looks in my direction. I think we have settled into a gentle way of ttwd, we like each other as well as love one another. :)
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  8. Thank you for the giggles, Jan...I love hearing how much a man appreciates his wife...even if he is a stinker and calling her an old bird. LOL I do believe he deserves a few smacks for that. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, I might just mention your opinion to him, what a jolly good idea,lol
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  9. Jan you are one lucky lady! You both are blest to have each other!
    I smiled all the way through!
    Hope your FM gets better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle, thanks, I think I am the lucky one,Hope you and your Scotsman are okay,
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  10. Oh Jan that is such a sweet post. Love the way you and John banter about spanking. Our men are so similar and so much fun. Are we lucky old birds? Hehee!

    Enjoy your weekend. Hope your fibro settles soon.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Lindy, yes we are. Oh gosh we had a great weekend!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  11. so sweet...this post made me smile with all my heart :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terps, good, I hope all is well with you.
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  12. Sounds like the two of you have been having quite a lovely time of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lilli, yes we have. Hope you are too.
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  13. so delightful to read... NEVER compare your body to when you were twenty, because neither you nor your husband are that age. Your husband thinks yo are beautiful, identically to how i see Cindy, because both you and Cindy are beautiful. (and with a delightful bottom to spank)
    Keep having fun, and enjoy life.
    bottoms up
    red

    ReplyDelete