Wednesday, 29 March 2017

Answers for Roz and Abby.


Hello, thank you all for your questions. I am going to answer a few at a time as I don't want to bore you silly. First up   Roz asked these

What is the biggest change we have noticed in our relationship since we began ttwd?

The most obvious thing is our focus has changed. We put each other first in all things. It has been even more noticeable since we retired a year ago. We have the time for the little things.  I don't know if much has changed in our personalities. Although I am not a submissive I do like to please, and  I am definitely a nurturer. Yes I do fuss around him  but I always have, ttwd hasn't changed that and he has always been protective of me. I will say that our children have noticed, especially our youngest. he definitely knows about our kink and openly admits he wants what we have.

Do you ever wish spanking was sometimes for other reasons than fun, such as reset , discipline etc?  

Yes I do, I really do but it is not going to happen. I don't think he has it in him to be strict and I have learnt to accept what we have. Let's face it I married him as he was, I loved him then and I love him even more now. Also as he says I am not particularly naughty so he would struggle to come up with real reasons. I suppose he has reined me in a couple of times but it is generally all fun and games here.

 Favourite place to visit?

This was the hardest question.  If you are talking abroad, I loved the time we spent in Nice and Monaco, maybe Pompeii.
In this country while I do love visiting grandbaby my favourite place to be is at home, always.

Abby then piped up with these.

How did we meet?

 My husband's best friend worked with my dad and we used to meet at  lunchtimes when he was visiting his mate and I called in to see my dad. He asked me out one day and hey presto!

During the spanking challenge which implement do I wish he wouldn't use and which do I wish he would use more?

No thanks!!!


Yes please!!!


You win a meal cooked  by a five star chef. What is on the menu?
 
 No idea really, my favourite food is toast, lol. However I do like these
 
 
a cheesy starter

followed by pasta.

something with meringue for dessert
 

   That's it for today, more tomorrow.

Hope you are all enjoying the Mad March questions . 
love Jan, 
           xx 

18 comments:

  1. Love your implement and food picks and pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, Thanks, Nice to see you having a good time with Meredith and Jack.
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  2. Love the way you answered ..with the pictures..and I totally agree on the implements.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby, I think there are a lot of your implements I wouldn't fancy!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  3. Jan, Enjoyed reading your answers.

    Your implement choices - the other way around for me:) Love pasta.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, yes I guessed you wouldn't agree with my choices. Just had pasta for tea, :)
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  4. Hi Jan, thank you so much for answering my question, I loved your answers and how wonderful that your son wants what you and John have in his own relationship :)

    Love your food and implement choices and pics also.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, I was surprised when he told us, not so sure she is in to the kink though so who knows...
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  5. Loved reading your answers, Jan! :) I too thought that the pics were a fun way to answer.

    Love hearing how you both met! I agree with you on the cane and the belt... and on some of Abby's Master's spanky implements. LOL! Also, YUMMM on the meringue desserts! A fav of mine as well. I have a recipe for you that you might like. I'll have to dig it out. Looking forward to reading more. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie, I don't think many of us are as brave as Abby!! Oh yes please on the recipe.
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  6. That was my favorite, too. I just loved hearing how you two met. I could read a whole book just filled with chapters about how 2 people meet and fell in love. Perhaps that is a bit sappy, but then so am I.

    Hugs Across the Pond,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella, nothing wrong with being sappy!!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  7. Hi Jan, Loved reading your answers. I wouldn't fancy that cane either but the belt...delicious. As for the meringue yummo. I'm coming to visit just for that. LOL!
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindy, you are welcome to dinner anytime
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  8. Thanks for sharing your answers, Jan. I agree with 'No thanks' for the cane. Oh and your dinner pics look very yummy. :)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, It is only Ronnie who is mad enough to crave the cane I reckon.
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  9. Hi Jan: Loved reading your answers. Spanking has brought us even closer together than we could ever imagine, and it has increased our putting the other person first. Dinner looks delicious. We loved Pompeii, and so many other great places in the world.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete