Wednesday, 15 March 2017

Caught Ya!


Hello everyone,

We have been playing catch up to Lindy and Bear. First off we were poorly, and then they decided to follow our example and have their own bout of the dreaded lurgy.

Now it is day fifteen and we I am pleased to say have caught up to date. I am jolly glad and so is my behind as two a day added to my husband's oh so kind warm up is  quite hard on the posterior!

Here we go then , a quick look at my husband's choice of implement and no we haven't repeated any as yet.



 The spaghetti measurer, a holiday purchase and long forgotten in the toy box followed by a cute little spatula. I am not so keen on wood but silicon is not too bad.



 The nest day brought a dose of hubby's right hand. As he is left handed he doesn't use this one much and he is not as skilled in my opinion! Actually he always says his hand hurts , oh how tragic I hear you cry....
And can you all see the size of that bloody  WOODEN jam spoon! Another gift from a friendly blogger, Ami this time. I know there are a few of these gigantic spoons knocking around the land but if you would like to try one just give me your address, just saying.....

I can't imagine why but I am feeling a bit tender  today, especially for some reason when I am in the shower. Is that just me or does that happen to anyone else?


Moving on...



Our very favourite implements!!

Oh he loves that blasted ruler,and then lucky me, his thick belt, my favourite. A yummy day..

I don't usually have many long lasting after effects, hubby is quite gentle really. Not so you would know by the amount of squiggling and squealing I do (in his opinion). There are a few slightly uncomfy places on my behind today, lol.


And today we have got there, our fourteenth and fifteenth implements



For Christmas my beloved bought me the lovely  leather strap (among other bits that will appear on another day). he started with this and then discovered yet another slightly larger spatula to end with.

I hope you know how much I love you Lindy Lou! 


Thank the Gods I am back to one a day from now on as Hubby has been rummaging in the toy box and in his opinion we are only left with the "hard stuff".

Oh what fun!  Lol.

To be honest we are having fun, giggling our way through the challenge and in truth six of anything is not too bad, especially when wielded by my Sir.

Hope you are all having a lovely week, Spring is coming in our neck of the woods. The flowers are so pretty at this time of year,

For all of you...


Just saying......

Love Jan, xx

32 comments:

  1. Jan,
    You and hubby are just so darn cute in all this. Have fun. No, you already are having fun!!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith, I think fun is what retirement is all about :)
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  2. That jam spoon needs a license to spank. That Ami is just too darn domestic for her own good.

    So glad you are feeling frisky again, Jan ! Spring is on the way, and it can't come fast enough for me.

    Love your final illustration. Words to live by.

    Hugs Across the Pond,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella, yes you are right, stingy isn't it? Does Sam like it? Yes I would like to put that poster up on the wall.
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  3. So happy you and your hubby are feeling better and having so much fun with the challenge. Such an adorable couple. ;)

    Hug and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, Thanks, I hope all is well with you ,
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  4. Oh sorry Jan I dragged you into this or did you agree to play along. I recognise the pretty cupcake spatula, was that a special delivery from Australia? I also sent one to PK but noticed it in her kitchen implements. Naughty lady!
    So we are both on the same page now, yay! Keep going with your fun, don't over do it though and get too sore. Yes I feel it in the shower after a spanking but I love the delicious sting it creates.
    Now I better go blog about todays six of the best.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindy, Yes it was, I like the spatula, it is easier on the behind than Ami's Jam spoon that is for certain!
      Only one to come this morning, hardly seems worth the effort,lol
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
    2. All in good fun Jan. Remember six of the best!

      Enjoy Love Lindy xx

      Delete
    3. Hi Lindy, he reckons he is upping the stakes a bit today :(
      xx

      Delete
  5. Hi Jan,you and Lindy are both nuts lol. Glad you are feeling better and that you and John are enjoying the challenge :) Brave of you to catch up! Good luck with the harder implements!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jan, sounds like you are having fun. Enjoyed reading your catch up. The only thing I think is missing from your toy box is the cane. Remind me before we meet again:)

    If you do find someone who wants that jam spoon, let me know and I'll send mine as well.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, There are a couple of canes in the toy box, he is saving them!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  7. Hi Jan, I love that you are having such a great time. :) But the wooden jam spoon does look menacing, so, no thanks. :) I hope that you have even more fun with the 'hard stuff', but actually it looks like you are going to have a lot of quality time together. :) We got the first warmer days here this week as well, and they are definitely much needed. Wishing you a happy week.

    hugs and love

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina, We are having fun, it would be no trouble to send it to you, just saying....
      It has turned cold again for the weekend, should have kept my mouth shut. Glad things are heating up for you, big hugs to the girlies, hope everyone is okay
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  8. You gals are so darn brave and intrepid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, I think the words you were looking for were stupid and dim!!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  9. Was this a spanking challenge then? How funny. I cannot believe you use a spaghetti measure! You are SUCH a hoot!

    Glad to hear you are feeling better now.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Ami, yes it was Lindy's idea, feel free to join in any time. OH wait I am not speaking to you, I have just remembered where the jam spoon came from, lol
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  10. Ronnie is trying to tempt you with a cane! What a wicked spanko.
    You're getting quite a collection as it is!
    hugs
    Del

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Df, I hope you had a great time on your travels, Oh we have plenty to work through yet,!!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  11. Jan, that jam spoon is wicked! Mine hasn't been near my bottom so far and that's how I'd like it to stay. Sounds as though you're having fun with Lindy's challenge. It's not only you with the shower thing; stay out of it just before or after a spanking! Love the last picture, so true.
    Love, Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosie, you chicken!! I am glad it is not only me in the shower! It is definitely tender in there
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  12. glad you are having so much fun together :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terps, thanks, I hope you and your family are doing well.
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  13. Hi Jan, my husband (Marylyn) has such a spoon, her mother gave it to her. I dread it when a spanking is given, I squirm over her lap, sitting is not easy afterwards. Thankful we live out of town. My husband feels all wives need a spanking now and then and that what makes our marriage work. When dating Marylyn is when I was spanked as an adult for the first time. Her mother had enough, did not care that her daughter was going to marry a girl, but she was still the mother and for her she now had a new daughter. We both stood naked, pleading, promising to not do it again ( got drunk). I watched in shock as she soundly spanked her daughter and then I was over her lap, talk about a spanking. Every now and then my mother-in-law and I will have a "talk", when she thinks my husband has not done a good enough job, which is rare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, I am not fond of anything much that is made of wood!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
    2. I'm not either, but then again, when does the person being spanked get to choose.

      Delete
    3. Sometimes, I can , if it is a good girl...
      x

      Delete
  14. Hi Jan! :) WHOA! You and John are too cute! So glad that you are both feeling much better! What a "catch up" you had there. Sounds like it was great fun!

    That spoon looks evil! Wish that I could help you by taking it off your hands, but no thank you! LOL! I think maybe Ami needs a spanking for gifting you with it!

    Love the spring flowers, and oh yes on the saying! Have fun! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie, How are you? We have been having fun but things have gone downhill here today. Son number two has been laid off yet again and fil had had yet another stroke :(
      I am a bit off my game today to be honest.
      If you would like a go with the spoon I am very happy to send it to you, just saying...
      love Jan,xx

      Delete