Friday, 10 March 2017

Doubling up!


Hello everyone,

So here we are again, still miles behind Lindy and Bear in the challenge and playing catch up.

We missed yesterday due to the ever present virus. Drama queen that I am I feel like I am wading through a quagmire ( okay I don't actually know what that feels like but I have a  vivid imagination combined with my overly dramatic and whiny tendencies)

Here goes with the last couple of sessions, 

On the eight day of challenge my husband gave to me


A very nice warm up with his hand , he says this mandatory no matter what as he doesn't want to hurt me, lol

followed by the belt, not my favourite one , this is a bit thin and stingy followed by a nasty little melamine paddle that is plain and simply unpleasant .

How many days are there to go, sigh.

Skip a day, behind a bit further and then this morning he had another attempt .




Another nice warm up, followed by the fun of the flogger , a useless implement really, there must be better versions of this on the market!  No pain though just plenty of pleasure.

This was followed by Ella's blooming rice paddle :( A lovely gift from  a fellow blogger when we met back in the Autumn. Gosh that is nasty. 

I have no say in the choice of implement, he surprises me each time so who knows what tomorrow may bring. 

Seven down.......


Happy Weekend everyone, I feel mine might be spent over those pillows, lol





love Jan, xxx



21 comments:

  1. Jan,
    This post is just plain cute. Have fun.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan love the way your wrote this post. Sorry we have gone AWOL and now you're having all the fun. We will catch up soon to add more to the challenge.

    Continue having fun!

    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lindy Lou, honestly you can't get the friends, get a challenge going and then disappear into the sunset, lol
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
    2. hehe sorry. Maybe we can play tag team. You do a bit then we'll do a bit. Almost better but until I am Bear won't spank.

      Have a good weekend, we've got a long one. Yay!
      xx

      Delete
  3. Sorry, Jan but laughing again. Oh and I'm not laughing at your illness but at your monologue. Oh and ummm...just a reminder...who was the bright child that suggested the 'Lent Lickin's' to hubby. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, oh well that would be ....umm.....
      me!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  4. Jan, loved your post. Glad I didn't mention this challenge to P. For it's size, Ella's rice paddle is quite a stinger.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, yes it is, I am thinking it might get lost soon ;)
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  5. You'll catching up - how's the bum doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, it's fine actually, Just tender in the shower for some reason!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  6. Hi Jan: sounds like a lot of fun, and allows your husband to be quite creative in your spanking. Losing the rice paddle should earn yo quite along spanking from the new one you would have to purchase when hubby finds out....
    Have fun
    bottoms up
    Red xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Red, well I am not going to tell him.....;)
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  7. Jan - I'm so envious. Eric is out of town with no return date on the calendar and I need a double up during these midterms. Enjoy and say good-bye to those viruses. :) Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, oh that is hard, just keep focused on school and tick the days off till it's all over.
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  8. Hi Jan, love how you wrote this, am enjoying reading about your challenge exploits. The flogger sounds yummy, and much preferable to the paddles! Sorry you are still under the weather and hope you are feeling better soon.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, the flogger is nice, I am afraid we are running out of "nice" toys now :(
      Hope you and Rick are okay
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  9. Yes, Jan, beware the rice paddle. Our first one was discovered in an antique store. They certainly do pack a punch.

    I think your hubby is being very creative. Easter is quite late this year, and you have a long way to go!

    Hugs and Paddles Across the Pond,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tell you something Ella dear, Ami's jam spoon is even worse :(
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  10. I hope you're feeling better now, Jan, that horrible virus does seem to hang around. Glad you're having some fun with the challenge, though I don't envy you some of those implements!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Rosie, yes thanks it is fun! Hope Harry is back home safe and sound.
      love Jan, xx

      Delete