Tuesday, 7 March 2017

Lindy's Lent Larks!



Hello everyone,

A while ago my darling friend Lindy came up with a challenge for Lent.

"Six spanks a day with a different implement" she said.

"Oh what fun"  I said. "Shall we join in? " I asked my beloved.

"If you like, why not, I might have to get inventive though....."

 I could see his mind working

" Left hand, right hand, all those spoons , wood, leather, flogger,  ruler, canes,  paddles,oh yes we can keep going for a bit till we have to start again"

 he trailed off, and I wandered off. He was getting a bit too keen for my liking. There is me thinking this is a lark, there is his Lordship planning his implements for a major challenge.

And then, oh dearie me....lol
Yep, he fell ill :(


 Actually he has had a really bad virus, he has been very poorly. I am a terrible nurse and pretty much just left him to it. I know, I know, I love him but I thought at first he was just being a man. Oh come on you ALL know what I mean.

Then...



My turn :(

At this point I realised that he wasn't just being a man (sorry my sir) and for the last couple of weeks we have been a couple of wet lettuces just lolling about doing nothing much.

Of course along came the first of March, and Lindy and Bear got going,  implements blazing. 

I read her blog and dutifully reported back to hubby , oh a belt today, oh yummy a flogger ...
Inside I was thinking good luck to her, if I had to lay over those pillows I reckon I would cough myself to death.

Time marches on and hubby is feeling a teeny bit better, he doesn't look or sound it but hey I am no Doctor.

This morning he said casually, 

"Are you up to joining in  then? Get some endorphins going , might make you feel better?"

Now I didn't exactly spring into action, it was more a belly  flop onto the pillows like a dead fish :(


"Aha, we have seven days to catch up with, in the interests of niceness we will only do three days today"

"Eek, I am a poorly girl you know!"

"Buck up," he chortled rummaging around in the toy box 
                                                                               

                                                                            :(

"A warm up" he announced,

Left hand coming up ( he is left handed so I guess he was starting easy) Lots more than six though, just saying..

 
Yep, that's it.
;)


Two days coming up

Our first toy, by now rather dog-eared was his first choice. for sentimental reasons.We were total novices when we wandered into a well known sexy chain store and bought this one. It looks okay but it is a bit on the pathetic side to be honest. It is not too bad so hey go with the flow I say.  

He followed this with a nippy little stingy spatula, which I am not quite so fond of. Wood! need I say more...





So  Lindy, we are up and running spanking. I am still coughing and spluttering, he is still a bit on the wheezy side but gosh I needed that.  Three down , five behind but we are catching you....

Roll on tomorrow ......

Hope everyone in Blogland is happy and healthy.
love Jan, xx





28 comments:

  1. Jan, as they say, better late than never. Hope you enjoy your Lent adventure, but more I hope you are both feeling better soonest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Don, I have been wondering where you were and hoping you both are okay. Glad to see you in Blogland again,
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  2. So glad to hear you're both feeling better, Jan. There are so many nasty viruses going around. John sounds pretty keen on Lindy's Lent challenge, lucky you! No spanky fun here, Harry's away for a week.
    Love, Rosie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosie, Yep he has had another go this morning, we are still behind though. Hope Harry has fun and you have a nice peaceful week.
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  3. Happy to hear you are both in recovery mode....wooden spoons are on my 'no thank you list'...hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby, I think there will be more than one of those as he is using a different implement every day. He will have to get inventive,lol
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  4. Its hard when you think your beloved has the man flu then you also come down with it. Glad you are both on the mend Jan. Wow three days in one, you are a brave lady. Bear is left handed also and can give a mighty hard spanking with that hand.
    Your leather paddle looks yummy but don't like the look of the wooden spatula. We'll leave spatulas up to Katie t and her Rob. LOL! They seem to have mastered that in their neck of the woods.

    Love your little conversation with you saying "I am a poorly girl" and John replying "Buck up." Hope your endorphins made you feel better if not happier. Its amazing how that happens.

    Look forward to your report tomorrow. Give me something to read whilst I'm recovering.

    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindy, another two this morning but he has decided to warm me up first every time with his hand :(
      I am going to take pics and report on a couple of days at a time I think. Hope you are feeling better now
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  5. Jan, I'm sorry you are both under the weather but this is a lovely post. Fun to read and inspiring. Between Lindy and your ideas, we can all enjoy lent! Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, I thought it was a good idea until we started, lol
      Hope you and Eric are okay
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  6. Hi Jan, I'm sorry to hear you have both been unwell. Glad to hear you are on the mend and hope you are both fully recovered soon.

    Brave of you to catch up on the challenge rather than just starting now. Love the interaction between you. John's response made me giggle :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, thanks, we didn't even think of starting at day seven we just assumed we had to catch up! Idiots we are...
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  7. I swear this awful virus is world wide! It has been the worst January and February for both Sam and I. Hopefully spring is not far off.

    Glad you are getting a little spanky action, Jan. I think your hubby might be right. There could be a medicinal component to a proper spanking.

    Hugs and Coughs Across the Pond,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella, oh I am sorry you have it too. It's like the plague of olden times. I swear I haven't ever had a virus for such a long time, I fell like a wet noodle most of the time. Hope you get well soon
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  8. Hi Jan, I am sorry that you and John fell ill, and I am just glad that you are already feeling better. Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon, as this flu/cold is pretty annoying (I think we might have had the same virus here over the last weeks as well). The challenge sounds like fun, and it sounds like a pretty good idea to start things slowly. Ew, sorry about the spatula, … wood…. . :) I wonder about the other implements, and how inventive your hubby will be. :) But he is definitely right about the endorphins! :D

    hugs and love

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina, darling, how are you all? I have missed seeing you about the land. I hope all is well with you and yours. Big hugs to the girlies. I reckon hubby is going to run out of implements and have to start again, I hope he runs our of wood first!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  9. Good for you Jan. Hope you and Bear feel 100% soon - this stuff seems to hang on and on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, wrong husband!! we are plodding on,hope you and Ray are well.
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  10. Your post made me smile. Glad to hear you are both on the mend. Touch wood - virus free here.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, I think you are the only ones, how yuo have managed it I don't know. love Jan, xx

      Delete
  11. Sorry, Jan but I had to laugh...you two will get caught up soon at this rate. So sorry you've both been ill...virus free here...knock wood. Sending prayers and healing energy your way.

    BTW...tell your beloved "everyone is born right-handed, only the greatest can overcome it." ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat. Glad we could could amuse you in our suffering,lol
      WE are all left handed in this family except our youngest, wonder where he came from!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  12. Hope you are feeling better. Happy spanking! thinking of you and sending hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terps, hope you and yours are well and happy
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  13. Gosh, hope you guys feel better soon!
    I've been ill as well. Working sick has been awful. I can't shake it. I'm a bit of a coughing wheezing wreck! Lol
    Take your spankings and catch up quick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle, I hope you feel better soon, it's blinking everywhere :(
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  14. Hi Jan: Hope that both of you are well now. Time to take better care of each other, and a spanking a day when healthy will be delightful.... We both got sick, similar to what you describe,while in the Caribbean.. no fun at all ,...
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Red, Oh I am so sorry you are both sick on holiday, what a pain. Hope you are on the mend.
      love Jan, xx

      Delete