Saturday, 1 April 2017

A Few More Answers....


Hello everyone,

Here are a few more answers to questions from PK, Meredith and Lindy.

PK first.

Do you have a spanking that really stands out in your mind above all others?


Yes I do. Fairly early on we had a disastrous one. We were not so experienced as we are now and I cannot remember what triggered it but we had obviously been disagreeing about something. There had been no spanking about whatever it was and it was late at night and we were in bed unable to sleep. I said something that hubby misunderstood. It was nothing to do with spanking or ttwd but he suddenly got out of bed and ordered me over the pillows. I was half asleep and not really sure what had caused such a reaction. 
He didn't back down though and I did eventually get into position. 
At this point I felt this was an unfair spanking and vowed to show no reaction at all. he spanked and I lay there like a stone until he finally realised he was getting nowhere. He stopped , I huffed back to bed in silence and eventually went to sleep.
The next day we discussed it all and realised it had all been a giant misunderstanding. Took a while to get our groove back. I did blog about it at the time and thankfully it has never  been quite that bad since.

Meredith's go....

Do you ever have spanking's that end in delicious laughter?

YES we do, most of the time that is what happens here, lots of giggling  from start to finish .
 Happy spankings  are the norm. I hope they are for everyone.

Last for today is my dear friend Lindy.

What is the best part of ttwd for you? If you knew about it at the start of your marriage would you have started it then?What else do you like to do with John now he is retired?

 The best part of twwd is the way it encourages us to  spend more time and energy on each other. It is automatic now to concentrate on each other. I feel softer somehow when I am in ttwd mode.
I don't think we would have started it in the early days. I don't think either of us would have had the confidence in ourselves. Also we live in a small house and spanking when the kids were about would not have been possible and when they were little we never left them with anyone else. Also hubby worked long hours, it would have been unrealistic to expect him to come home and deal with ttwd on top of it.
Since he has retired I suppose I should say we like traveling and seeing the world, but in reality I am not keen. I just like pottering about doing the day to day stuff that we have done alone for all our working lives  and can now do together. We do go out for plenty of days out and we spend a lot of time visiting the Grandbaby and her entourage.
We have been away with friends, and we have been away alone a few times. Also we have spent a lot of time on the house, ( and money !). It is lovely being able to just get up and do what we fancy, at the  moment I am planning a new kitchen :)













I am having this range, country style, ivory and wood. very exciting.

That's it for today, still have Cat, Ronnie and EL's questions to do.....
 Hope you all have a great weekend,
love 
      Jan, xx

20 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, I enjoyed reading your answers. I think most of us have had a disastrous spanking, and it often involves a misunderstanding.

    I love your last answer and happy spankings, the best kind :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, I agree, everyone has at least one!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Jan, Thank you for answering my questions. You seem to live a very similar life to us except Bear wouldn't go away with anyone.
    That disastrous spanking sounds dreadful. Glad you discussed it the next day and were able to get back in your groove.

    Your new kitchen looks delightful. I can just imagine you in it cooking up a storm.

    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindy, well I wouldn't get too excited about my cooking. I don't like the idea of messing my new cooker up! We are fairly solitary really, it was a big deal to go away with another couple, long weekends are about it!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  3. We had one of those disastrous spankings early on....nad yes, it was caused by a mis-communication. I love the looks of that range, never seen on like that. You list most of the reasons why I love being retired also...hugg abby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby, I am having a cooker that looks like a mini range, my kitchen is not very big. I am having all new everything,it is so exciting.
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  4. No wonder you're excited about your kitchen, it looks terrific.
    Loved reading your q & a's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, it is not as big as the one in the catalogue but it is scrumptious!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  5. I am so like you - I'm sure the world is a wonderful place to see, but I love being home. We're doing some traveling but I'm definitely a home body.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed your answers, Jan. I would like to redo my kitchen one of these days...I love your selection! I'm sure it's going to be lovely.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, I am hoping so, it is due to start in early May and as it gets nearer I get more excited!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  7. So enjoyed your answers on this one. I could especially identify with "feeling softer" since ttwd. That has made such a difference for us.

    Hugs Across the Pond,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella, Nice to know how happy you are, :)
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  8. Enjoyed reading your answers Jan. Love the look of your kitchen, exciting.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, thanks, hope you have a good week, it is such nice weather at the moment.
      love Jan,xx

      Delete
  9. Thanks for the answer. Good or bad some of these spankings do stand out for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PK, it is easy to remember the dodgy ones!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  10. Great questions and answers. I wish we could have started spankings when we were first married, but i kept it a very dark secret for 30 years, much the same way as you described. Children at home, lack of confidence. I always want to travel, and thus spend minimally on the house. Cindy is more of a home body, but loves when she is away, but could equally well stay home for a year.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too, love being home sweet home :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete