Tuesday, 4 April 2017

Literary Questions.


Hello everyone,

Today's questions are  mostly book related so I thought I would put them together.

Ronnie asked.

Have you ever thought of writing a spanking (or Vanilla) book yourself? 
What is your favourite implement and why?



 I would love to write a book. I just can't think of a plot I haven't read! I have read thousands of books in my life time, truly and I cannot think of an original idea to save my life. If I could get started I reckon I would like to give it a go but I really don't think I have the skills for it.

My favourite implement apart from his hand is a wide leather belt, no idea why, the thud , the sting , who knows? I am just kinky, lol



EL asks 
What are your three favourite books?

This is an impossible question. I love so many books. I know I am going to ramble on, it is books after all.....

My most favourite spanking author is  Maren Smith. I swear if I read her books in print not on my kindle I would have read the print off the page. Have you been to the Castle? 

  I love everything she writes. Her Corbin's Bend books almost made me pack a bag and move!!

 I also love love love Ashe Barker's trilogies. There are four sets of three and I couldn't put them down.




  Deliciously English, sexy Doms and sweet heroines.


Of course I don't only read spanking books, I love mysteries especially Dick Francis novels 


Horses, murder, super!!

Of course as a teenager I discovered the world of Jilly Cooper

  Who hasn't enjoyed a joyous romp through the sexy scenarios created by this wonderful lady?

To be honest there are so many wonderful authors in the world, I am grateful to all of them. From Enid Blyton in my childhood to my blogger author  friends  of today I am so glad to share your work.

I have a couple of questions to go , Cat and Katie still to go....

Hope you are all having a great week, big hugs to Lindy, hope you get better soon.

love Jan, xxx


16 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Jan. Love Maren Smith's books but haven't read any of Ashe Barker yet...will have to go check those out.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, oh you have to read Ashe's books, especially these ones. Hope you are okay
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Jan, I enjoyed reading your answers. Enid Blyton took me back :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, I am planning to start grandbaby on them as soon as I can!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  3. Jan, thanks for answering my questions. I think you would be good at writing a vanilla book, about friends and the antic they get up to, easy reading. You should give it some thought.
    Funny I know lots love the belt but it's never done anything for me:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, I haven't got the confidence, I just can't get going.
      Oh his belt is yummy...
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  4. Loved your answers Jan and thanks for the big hugs. Slowly improving by the day. I think you should write a book, if not start with a story for us all to enjoy.

    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindy, I wish we were near enough to actually help each other :(
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  5. Loved your answers and agree with many of them.

    As for writing, there is nothing new in the world. I always say I've read the same book over and over again, just different names and different take on plots. Go for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, I daren't, I really want to though. I am a big chubby chicken...
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  6. I love Maren Smith and Ashe Barker. If it were a real place, I'd be racing you to Corbin's Bend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pk, It would be so nice to all be together, think what mischief we could all get into!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
    2. Hi Jan,
      Thank you for answering my question and sharing your book list. I have not read Jolly Cooper but will give her a try since I like all the other authors you listed. Have you read any of Earl Emerson's Thomas Black books? The Thomas Black character reminds me of Dick Francis's protagonists.

      Thanks for a terrific blog.

      Best,
      EL

      Delete
    3. Hi EL, no I haven't I will give them a try, thanks for the recommendations.
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  7. I must confess that I have never heard of any of these but have seen Dick Francis's novels. Fun to know you love and read spanking novels. I used to also at one time, but really trashy ones.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the book recommendations :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete