Tuesday, 18 July 2017

Pillow fighting :)



Hello there,

I think I must have forgot my age for a moment or too because as my husband joined me the other evening in bed I suddenly had an attack of naughtiness!

 I had been in bed for a while reading a spanky story,  one of April Hill's actually, they do make me laugh  and seem to incite  impishness.
So you see it wasn't my fault that as my husband turned back his side of the duvet I suddenly snatched up his pillows and threw them away after first walloping my astounded hubby with them.
I then got the giggles and couldn't stop laughing. I think it was the look on his face, lol.


 Just like this, lol!!

I really hope he doesn't read this as that  will probably get me another go round ! ( he looks nothing like that but I couldn't resist the pic)

Oops!

Hubby good naturedly picked them up  and grinned as he swiped me back. Still giggling I threw them away again and giggled on.....

Suddenly the tone of voice changed,

"Pick them up."

"You could pick them up, you aren't in bed yet"

"PICK.THEM.UP."

"Umm, I am comfy here thank you"

"NOW!! And don't push your luck"

I reluctantly got moving. Slowly.

"Actually while you are there you may as well put them on the bed and get in your favourite position. I am pretty sure you know whats coming"

:(

Well sometimes I will admit to liking that position, you know, when a massage is on the cards  or other activities best not talked about  here for fear of putting you off your tea.


 "Chop chop, it is bedtime my sweet"





There after ensued a short  and very stingy  surprise spanking, didn't last long and I was still a giggly mess afterwards .

 Might just try that again one day. The surprise element (the look on his face) is most entertaining to see I can assure you.. And it seems to be a great sleeping aid.


All's well that ends well :)


Why don't you give it a go? And let me know how it goes.

Have fun,

love Jan, xx

33 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Terps, it is so nice to her from you. I hope you and yours are well and happy
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  2. Absolutely delightful to read... naughtiness was deliciously rewarded. I will try it soon.
    smiling
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Red, I hope you get the same results as me ;)
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  3. Aww! Sounds like such a fun, and playful spanky time, Jan! :) I'll have to give it a go with Rob one of these days. I'll let you know how it goes. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never too old for a pillow fight...what a fun way to end the day...all of it:) hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby, I think everyone should do something fun every day!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  5. I like your style! If Nick didn't go to bed so darn early this could work. If course I could always think of another similar 'bratty' behavior. It's worth looking into! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PK, well you could try waking him up as you get therewith an accidental on purpose wallop or two
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  6. What a fun story!! I love it. Can't wait until Eric is back so I can equally shock him too. You are such a kick, Jan. Keep that guy of yours on his toes. :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Hi DF, well there have to be some ;)
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  8. So happy to see you back Jan. This made me giggle and smile. Such delightful naughtiness, and what fun!:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, glad to be here, hope you and Rick are okay
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  9. Jan, this had me giggling imagining your naughtiness. Sounds like heaps of fun. I must give it a go one night.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Lindy, hope your husband joins in!!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  10. I love your naughtiness. What fun. Made me smile.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, Well I am not as naughty as you, just saying....
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  11. So glad you have returned to the fold, Jan! You were sorely missed. It is so much fun to be a kid again even for just a little while. I just grinned while reading this.

    Be a good girl or not? I think bad girls have more fun.

    Hugs Across the Pond,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella, Oh it is so nice to hear from you. I hope you and Sam are okay, I wish I was badder!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  12. Sounds like you too are having a lovely, fun time!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Baker, yes we are. Must be all this summer sunshine.
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  13. Sounds like fun - maybe I'll forget about the story and just go for a pillow fight for his birthday. lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Harry would love a pillow fight! Maybe I'll try it - not that he needs any excuse at the moment. Glad you had fun!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosie, Have fun! See you soon...
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  15. Jan,
    I am with a blogger reader in Canada. I have missed you very much and love your spanky evening tales. Welcome back!!!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith, I hope you are having a great time,
      love Jan, xx

      Delete