Monday, 25 September 2017

Biking Bad Behaviour !


Hello everyone,

I am guessing that you really only have to read the title of this post to know exactly how things are going over here.


Of course I imagine that you all look like this



Yes I thought so. 


Honestly, you must all be so surprised to learn that someone of my angelic tendencies could possibly behave in anyway less than perfectly but I am afraid to say that I have had a very bad ride on my lovely bicycle.

As you all are aware I am supposed to ride it every day. Mostly I do, and if I don't I do have a good reason ( poorly, away for a couple of days, that sort of thing...)

Well the other day I had no good reason to renege on my obligations. I just felt

tired....

Usually once I am out and pedaling I feel better and can get going so to speak. This particular day however I didn't feel like it.
I think my beloved had a fair inkling as soon as we set off  that the was not in for an easy ride |(pardon the pun).

He always comes too, possibly to make sure I ride not hide, lol.  Possibly to keep an eye on my safety as I am pretty hopeless. Usually I choose the route we take if we are not going anywhere special. His first tip off  must have been when I flat out refused to lead the way.

an apt description

I could hear it myself when I said "I will follow you for a change", somehow even I could hear myself being stroppy. As he gave me this look


Guess what I did as he set off in front of me


Yep, that was it, good job he doesn't read here, just saying....

Of course as he is so bored with my routes he went a different way, well that didn't suit as you can imagine. I was moaning from the get go,

 too hilly ( it really wasn't),
 too much traffic (none so you would notice),
too far ( a few feet would have been too far the mood I was in) ,
too cold ( nice warm evening actually),
too hot ( It's Autumn in England, how could it be too hot!)
too fast ( nope)
too slow(nope)

I stopped..... Now please just remember here we are on a public road and although it was quiet it was still populated!

"I have had enough I am going home!" I shouted.

"Yes you are and when you  get there you are to go straight upstairs and get your knickers off . I have had just about enough of this!" he yelled back.

Goodness knows what possessed me to shout at him in the street but I suppose I asked  for his response :(

I then started back home and would you believe it I got the giggles, proper giggles even though  I knew I was in trouble.



I could hear him uttering dire threats behind me and muttering about the consequences of my actions, yada yada  yada...... He really better not read this post or else I will be getting another dose.
The more he threatened the more I laughed, must have looked like a crazy girl, riding along grinning like a hyena.

On arriving home  I was still smirking, he was still bossy :(

"Upstairs now! And open the box while you are getting ready, this needs weaponry!"

Oh dear that changed my tune a tad, I was not so keen on that idea I can tell you. While I am not a fortune teller or anything, I could foresee   wood in my imminent future.


   Oh my favourite position.


Please note I treated you to a nicer rear than mine here. In my imagination I look like this , in reality  I don't......

    No that's not me either


What ensued was a swift, very stingy spanking followed by the blooming wooden paddle and to finish off a few with  his favourite, that blasted wooden long ruler. (I wish I had sent that to Dev when he expressed an interest in it ).

I suppose by the time he had doled out  a bit of retribution I had stopped giggling and started wailing, and he had resumed  his usual demeanor. By now we were both laughing and cuddles etc were forthcoming.


Normal service resumes.

On a side note, today I had to take my bike back to the shop as .....


I have broken it :(((

Actually it has developed a nasty rattle and no it wasn't me, hubby says it is something to do with the  pedals.

On the plus side I get a day off :) Yay!

Hope you are all having a great week, with or without spankings as you so desire.
love Jan, xx


30 comments:

  1. Oh Jan, What a lovely story. You got both in shape and shaped up! Nice job "breaking" the peddle. Sure hope that doesn't happen again. ;) Enjoy your day off. Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, I am not even a teeny bit fitter, this whole biking thing isn't working!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  2. Jan, perhaps you should look into a new bike seat while it in the shop. Look for some cushioning, dear girl.

    I should get back to exercising, but not feeling well has been as good an excuse as any.

    Remember - "Happiness is Riding Downhill"

    Hugs Across the Pond,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella, I have a new seat, it has helped no end. I love that motto, it is very true too! I hope you can start to feel better now
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  3. You'll need a padded saddle!
    Sorry, I smiled all the way through this. Enjoy the time off.
    Hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Df, I intend to, I am going back to collect it soon and it will all start again
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  4. Jan,
    I loved this post. You got a spanking and a cuddle. Isn't that what this ttwd is all about???
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith, Yes it is just that for us. I have no hidden agendas I am just a simple girl...
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  5. Laughing at your grumbing Glad it's all sorted out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, I always seem to be moaning these days, I don't know how he stands it.
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  6. Hahaha you are too funny, Jan. I truly hope hubby doesn't read here and realize what your were doing...these men seem to get bent out of shape with that type of behavior. LOL

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, I imagine he guessed, he knows me pretty well by now ;)
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  7. Well, colour me shocked Jan. LoL, this was do funny to read and the pics just added to it. I love you poking your tongue and grumbling. Sometimes we just don't want to, for whatever reason. Gosh, I sure hope John doesn't read this!

    Love how this ended. Normal service resumed :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, I don't think he will, I was a real moaning minnie. Hope all is well with you and Rick
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  8. Oh Jan, you had me smiling, lovely post. If I were you, I'd ask for a new padded saddle when you take your bike in.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie, I already have one of those! It was a necessity, lol
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  9. Love, love, love this post! I understand your attitude completely - we could be twins. And I love your husbands attitude too. Both in going with you and his delivery on arriving home. Hope he doesn't read for your sake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PK, he won't don't worry. I still can't be bothered, am feeling really off colour yet again :(. I have managed to ride it home though.
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  10. my question is why bike ride when you can take a nap intstead? :-) Loved this story...looks your hubby will help motivate you. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Terps, Oh that is a good one. I will ask my husband that question and see what he says!
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  11. Bike riding has never been my thing...maybe a sore bottom would get you out of a day of riding...hmmm probably not..hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby, Generally I love riding my bike, just not lately :(
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  12. Delightful to read, with all the cute pictures a bonus. Spanked for being bratty, just seems to be an encouragement to being bratty, but the wails partway through allows the mood to be changed, and end with cuddles and laughter. Absolutely perfect.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Red, to be honest I am feeling pretty bratty today too :(
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  13. Hi Jan,:) I loved all of this post! Red said it so well, above. Fun pics, a bit of feistiness, some bicycle peddling, a few implements, some spanky business, cuddles, laughter, and a whole lot of love! Thank you for some morning smiles!

    Maybe your bike will take a bit of time to fix. I'm with you, I never was too fond of the bike riding for exercise thing. Good for you for giving it the "old college try"- something my dad used to say. Surely you deserve a gg spanking, considering that! Very fun post to read. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katiekins, I have got it back already, it was fixed in a jiffy :(. Actually today I went out on it voluntarily and without him. I visited a friend while he was out helping some family. I feel very virtuous, but it won't last I am sure.
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  14. Hi Jan, This post had me laughing imagining you moaning away and then giggling on your way back. Nothing like a good spanking then lots of cuddles. Glad to hear normal service has resumed.
    Keep on biking!
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindy, I am having another day off today, bad weather and bad mood...
      Hope you are well
      love Jan, xx

      Delete
  15. Well, Jan, yes I was shocked by your less than angelic behaviour! Just kidding, we all have our off days and I'm glad things turned out well in the end - spanking, giggles and cuddles sounds a great combination to me.

    Sorry you're out of sorts again now, hope you'll be back to your usual sunny self soon.

    Love, Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Rosie, Hope you are okay. I am about as sunny as the drizzle outside! Plod on.
      love Jan, xx

      Delete